Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 585 of 687 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10297
    Couldn't tell you the last time I watched CNN or MSNBC outside of the night of the California recall.

It's fascinating how often I'm accused of trolling for asking for a source to a claim.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

If you want an exact speech, I cannot give it to you. He talked about opening the borders through the campaign, multiple times. He called Trump's border closing racist.
    Now, stop trolling.

I didn't ask for an exact speech. You made a claim; I'm simply asking you to back it up. Google is free.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

I backed it up. I will not play your stupid games. If you want to play games, play with yourself.
    Stop being a troll.

You did not. You simply repeated your claim.

Otherwise, I can refute it by saying: No, he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That's right, neither of you can actually read or hear what is said. You get your talking points from CNN or MSNBC and cannot think for yourselves.
    Would you stop trolling? Both of you are beyond tiring. Neither of you is interested whatsoever in a legitimate discussion.
    Trolls will troll, won't they?
    My talking points? My talking points? I didn’t bring it up! You are the one with talking points my good man. You have talking points and can not or refuse to provide any source to legitimize them

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If you want an exact speech, I cannot give it to you. He talked about opening the borders through the campaign, multiple times. He called Trump's border closing racist.
    Now, stop trolling.
    Are you sure Joe Biden said these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for grins, here you go.
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...policy-issues/
    Now stop trolling. Neither of you is worth anymore of my time.
    Now, go play with yourselves, or each other.

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration."

"I'm going to make sure that we have border protection, but it's going to be based on making sure that we use high tech capacity to deal with it."

"First thing we're going to do, and I've already written, sent, to the United States Congress, a path to United States citizenship for 11 million undocumented folks."

"We're going to restore our moral standing in the world and our historic role as a safe haven for refugees and asylum seeker and those fleeing violence and persecution. We're going to stop the inhumane practice of separating children from their parents and work to reunite families. Look at all the families that are not reunited. We're going to stop detaining people indefinitely and start investing in case management programs to help ensure migrants get the support we need while they're navigating the asylum process."

None of that is "open borders."

So: citation still needed.

After listening to the man himself are you ready to concede that he did not campaign on an open boarders policy?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration."

"I'm going to make sure that we have border protection, but it's going to be based on making sure that we use high tech capacity to deal with it."

"First thing we're going to do, and I've already written, sent, to the United States Congress, a path to United States citizenship for 11 million undocumented folks."

"We're going to restore our moral standing in the world and our historic role as a safe haven for refugees and asylum seeker and those fleeing violence and persecution. We're going to stop the inhumane practice of separating children from their parents and work to reunite families. Look at all the families that are not reunited. We're going to stop detaining people indefinitely and start investing in case management programs to help ensure migrants get the support we need while they're navigating the asylum process."

None of that is "open borders."

So: citation still needed.
    Yes it is troll

That's right, neither of you can actually read or hear what is said. You get your talking points from CNN or MSNBC and cannot think for yourselves.
    Would you stop trolling? Both of you are beyond tiring. Neither of you is interested whatsoever in a legitimate discussion.
    Trolls will troll, won't they?
    Catman.

Still waiting for your sources on Iran.

But you wanna source where Biden wants "unfettered access".

Lol at you claiming talking points. You are such a pansy you wont show the sources you get your info from because you know youll be laughed at.

You just scurry around to a new thread. Or start a new whataboutism thread that youll abandon. You guys are living proof that being born with a dick doesnt make you a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes it is troll

Lol. So no wall = open borders? Or any immigrants allowed?

Man that Bret IQ.

Yes it is troll

No, it's not.

Yes it is troll

In general do you have an “all or nothing” approach to things?