Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 572 of 844 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 12660
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again if you have the vaccine you donít need to worry about dying from it so who gives a crap?
    This sums up conservative thought towards the 670,000 dead of Covid; who gives a crap?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This sums up conservative thought towards the 670,000 dead of Covid; who gives a crap?
    Right, as people on the left celebrate the deaths of vocal opponents of vaccinations.

The reality is that people generally are not empathetic for people making bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Right, as people on the left celebrate the deaths of vocal opponents of vaccinations.

The reality is that people generally are not empathetic for people making bad decisions.
    Are you saying that our thoughts and prayers are insincere for people who use their voice and influence to convince people to make decisions that make them less safe and more at risk to death?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

The amount of times you both sides to defend conservatives is staggering.

The amount of times you both sides to defend conservatives is staggering.
    Youíre right. We live in a world where you have to be on one side or the other. You canít logically see both sides of an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youíre right. We live in a world where you have to be on one side or the other. You canít logically see both sides of an issue
    Itís not that he sees both sides, itís that he claims to support one side of an issue but only ever defends the other.

Itís not that he sees both sides, itís that he claims to support one side of an issue but only ever defends the other.
    Lmao like the majority of the liberal posters here? Dude youíre ridiculous

Lol. WHat does that even mean.

The difference is Liberals will say they support the Liberal position then defend that position. Scoots will claim he supports the Liberal position then spend the whole time defending the conservative one.

Do we have to go over this every time. This virus will continue to mutate. So yes, people getting the vaccine DOES effect everyone. I don't know why this point doesn't stick, or of its just more disingenuous debating.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Do we have to go over this every time. This virus will continue to mutate. So yes, people getting the vaccine DOES effect everyone. I don't know why this point doesn't stick, or of its just more disingenuous debating.
    You really need to explain it each time. The virus infects one person and then disappears forever. Thatís how viruses work.

Itís ****ing nuts is what it is. Non stop every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    If thatís the case then stop unvaccinated people from traveling into the country and make migrants get the vaccine. Donít pick and choose based on politics

If thatís the case then stop unvaccinated people from traveling into the country and make migrants get the vaccine. Donít pick and choose based on politics

Are you really trying to weasle immigration reform by using CoVid?

What does pick and choose based on politics mean? What am i picking and choosing lol?

Im waiting for "CoVid would be over if we had Trumps wall up"