Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 569 of 830 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 12442
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Man you're in way left field, pun fully intended.

How is someone going to spread the virus to you if they do not have it? There's no logic in that response.

No, the line about the globe has far more to do with the fact the Delta variant originated where? India, their current vaccination percentage is like 12% and the Delta variant was a mutation of the Beta variant, which originated where? Africa.

Getting to whatever arbitrary percentage of the US population ol' doctor dictator Joe sets is irrelevant when the rest of the world are lagging behind hard on vaccination rate and currently responsible for the variant that your vaccine still always you to contract.

Oh yeah, please inform about a supreme court case I've been talking about for weeks already, thank you. People with legit medical and legit religious exemptions still cannot be forced to recieve the vaccine.

How long were those vaccines tested and studied prior to approval? Pick one, any single one. I already have all the data on it in another thread, just pick one so we can see the comparison.
    I didn't see the active case part but it doesn't change the fact that at least 1/9th of this country has had a case of COVID (that we know of) and there's belief that 80% of Americans have some kind of antibodies. Active case in terms of what btw? Because you're leaving out an important detail. That carriers can be a-symptomatic and can still spread the virus. Not to mention those who are pre-symptomatic. Those pre-symptomatic cases can originally show up negative btw. That's why regular testing is important as well. So this idea that you "don't have it" really doesn't exist because we can only differentiate based on who shows symptoms.

Because they didn't have regular access to the vaccine. We do and we turn it down. Preaching to the rest of the world does nothing about this country. Even if other countries are the origin for different variants that doesn't stop the work that needs to be done at home.

Who is suggesting those with legit medical reasons should be forced to be vaccinated? You have the choice of being regularly tested but keep making up things up that the government is forcing you to be vaccinated when they're not.

Emergency approval or the type of approval that the FDA just gave Pfizer? Btw, does that change the 5.6 billion+ people who have been vaccinated with marginal side effects? You talk about safety but in actuality the proof of how safe the vaccine is right there in its use.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2021 at 03:33 AM.

We just keep acting like we get to make the rules and a virus will follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because Biden does not have absolute power. There's this thing called checks and.. well, I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

We're also in the midst of a pandemic that is on the way to killing 700,000 Americans alone, so clearly it's not cruel or arbitrary.

Any other words you'd like to let everyone know you don't know the meaning of?
    The mandate itself requires zero checks and balances, did you even read the question? laugh out loud

The mandate is 100% oppressive and controlling, oof.

Look at you and your selective quoting.

ty∑ran∑ni∑cal
    //
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.
    As you selectively quote, nice!

My dictionary sure does... "characteristic of tyranny; oppressive and controlling". Please explain how the vaccine mandate is not these 2 things... I'll wait.
    Because the act of being tyrannical involves exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way. What about that is cruel? Super cruel making people getting a cotton swab up their nose. Real Hitler type stuff there. The only definition i see fitting here is you and hyperbolic.

Not to mention, its not exercised universally. There are plenty of businesses that will never have to test someone for COVID.

The mandate itself requires zero checks and balances, did you even read the question? laugh out loud

Hey, you did learn the other part.

And now we wait for you to explain how a court couldn't end the mandate, if it found it to violate the Constitution. Take your time.

Here goes the victim complex again.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I didn't see the active case part but it doesn't change the fact that at least 1/9th of this country has had a case of COVID (that we know of) and there's belief that 80% of Americans have some kind of antibodies. Active case in terms of what btw? Because you're leaving out an important detail. That carriers can be a-symptomatic and can still spread the virus. Not to mention those who are pre-symptomatic. Those pre-symptomatic cases can originally show up negative btw. That's why regular testing is important as well. So this idea that you "don't have it" really doesn't exist because we can only differentiate based on who shows symptoms.

Because they didn't have regular access to the vaccine. We do and we turn it down. Preaching to the rest of the world does nothing about this country. Even if other countries are the origin for different variants that doesn't stop the work that needs to be done at home.

Who is suggesting those with legit medical reasons should be forced to be vaccinated? You have the choice of being regularly tested but keep making up things up that the government is forcing you to be vaccinated when they're not.

Emergency approval or the type of approval that the FDA just gave Pfizer? Btw, does that change the 5 billion+ people who have been vaccinated with marginal side effects? You talk about safety but in actuality the proof of how safe the vaccine is right there in its use.
    So you somehow word salad your way into implying everyone potentially always has covid, even with a negative test and no symptoms... Yeah, there's no logic or response for that.

83% of the vaccines in this country are being utilized, it's not all doom and gloom, regardless of what doctor dictator Joe tells you.

No, that is not always going to be a choice. When this mandate goes into effect, it is 100% up to the discretion of the business if they will provide the weekly testing as an option or not. But keep making up things.

The full FDA approval that Pfizer received, pick any other vaccine you want for comparison.

You and no one else in this world know the long term side effects of any of the covid vaccines. There simply were no long term studies done on it, it is literally impossible to know, given the approval timeframe.

Heís Trojan Horse for vaccinations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Hey, you did learn the other part.

And now we wait for you to explain how a court couldn't end the mandate, if it found it to violate the Constitution. Take your time.

Here goes the victim complex again.
    Wut, yes they could lolol

Yeah, it's not like there's a pretty famous example of someone testing negative in the morning and positive later that same day.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/hope...ronavirus.html

Thankfully the President was strict about mask usage and the White House didn't turn into a petri dish or anything.

Wut, yes they could lolol
    Well you should definitely have a talk with this guy then, because he seems to think checks and balances don't apply here.

So you somehow word salad your way into implying everyone potentially always has covid, even with a negative test and no symptoms... Yeah, there's no logic or response for that.

83% of the vaccines in this country are being utilized, it's not all doom and gloom, regardless of what doctor dictator Joe tells you.

No, that is not always going to be a choice. When this mandate goes into effect, it is 100% up to the discretion of the business if they will provide the weekly testing as an option or not. But keep making up things.

The full FDA approval that Pfizer received, pick any other vaccine you want for comparison.

You and no one else in this world know the long term side effects of any of the covid vaccines. There simply were no long term studies done on it, it is literally impossible to know, given the approval timeframe.
    Because you can be pre-symptomatic, test negative and still end up a positive covid case. You know how many of those presumably exist? The virus has a clear incubation period. Its not like you just get it the minute you come in contact with it. 80% of people having antibodies definitely suggests people have more exposure than you let on. That doesn't include all the people who had COVID and were never tested for it either. Its significantly more than the 40 million documented cases we have seen.

83% but only 54% of people are fully vaccinated. So where is the math coming to? 46% of the US means 150 million people have still not been fully vaccinated.

Where is that included? I haven't seen anything that suggests it up to the discretion of the employer to continue testing or not. That doesn't change the companies that are mandating vaccines irrespective of whether testing is an option. That's something you made up for hyperbole.

Messenger RNA is not new to the medical field. It's been studied since the 1990s. You can find the ingredients in any COVID vaccine online. You seem to be a lot more concerned with those side effects than you do the long term effects of the virus btw.

This isn't something that pulled out of thin air. Vaccines regularly go through bureaucratic red tape in their approval process, hence why they so many take 5 or more years to be in practical use (even when shown to be safe). That wasn't the case with covid vaccines. I guess the official FDA approval was just done for show as well.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2021 at 03:57 AM.

Well you should definitely have a talk with this guy then, because he seems to think checks and balances don't apply here.
    I think you're conflating 2 ideas again.

The wording is VERY important here... The mandate required zero checks and balances, because it didn't.

Since the mandate is not legislation, it being enacted was wholly autocratic.

The red states will sue THEN the checks and balances of our nation can come into play but SCOTUS won't be able to do jack, because they're putting it under the guise of OSHA.

Ties back into me saying in the other thread whoever in the admin said to do the mandate this way, understanding all the sections and subsections of OSHA is very intelligent. They didn't have to do this vaccine mandate via OSHA but it is the only chance it will stick.

I think you're conflating 2 ideas again.

The wording is VERY important here... The mandate required zero checks and balances, because it didn't.

Since the mandate is not legislation, it being enacted was wholly autocratic.

The red states will sue THEN the checks and balances of our nation can come into play but SCOTUS won't be able to do jack, because they're putting it under the guise of OSHA.

Ties back into me saying in the other thread whoever in the admin said to do the mandate this way, understanding all the sections and subsections of OSHA is very intelligent. They didn't have to do this vaccine mandate via OSHA but it is the only chance it will stick.
    There you go using words you don't know how to use again.

Biden does not have absolute power, as has already been pointed out once.

Lol. I like how a couple days ago you were *****ing about Biden failing to stop CoVid. And i asked you 3 times how hes suppose to do it and you of course refused to respond.

Now he does something and hes the worst president ever? Lol.

Do you have any policies you support? Any opinions that arent reactionary?