Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 568 of 830 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 12441
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Only the tip of the iceberg. A guy who has to lead by coercion, big oof, bigger yikes.
    People have had the option to get vaccinated for months, and too many didn't take it. Time to pull some more levers, or thousands will keep dying every day. If it helps, just imagine someone other than Biden is trying to keep people from dying.

Only the tip of the iceberg. A guy who has to lead by coercion, big oof, bigger yikes.
    If you want to be uninformed, be uninformed on your dime where it affects no one else but yourself. When you put the public's health in danger, you no longer can make those decisions without some recourse. Your freedom ends where my freedom begins (if you want to go that route). Btw who the hell wants to let you be the reason why I die or cause the death of someone else?
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2021 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If you want to be uninformed, be uninformed on your dime where it affects no one else but yourself. When you put the public's health in danger, you no longer can make those decisions without some recourse. Your freedom ends where my freedom begin (if you want to go that route). Btw who the hell wants to let you be the reason why I die or cause the death of someone else?
    Feel free to stay in your house if you are scared.

You have no right to force others to get a vaccine or to ban them from working. Neither does the dictator.
    That is infringing on their liberty.

The chance that someone could possibly get sick and pass that sickness on to someone else does not invalidate their freedom.

The vaccinated can spread the virus too. maybe you should be banned from working and going to common businesses. Lets see how you like it.

"When you put the public's health in danger, you no longer can make those decisions without some recourse"

If you want to be uninformed, be uninformed on your dime where it affects no one else but yourself. When you put the public's health in danger, you no longer can make those decisions without some recourse. Your freedom ends where my freedom begins (if you want to go that route). Btw who the hell wants to let you be the reason why I die or cause the death of someone else?
    How is someone without an active case of covid going to be the reason you die lol

Please go preach your sermon to the world who are far less vaccinated than the United States.

You all cry about equality but are willing to discriminate against people based on vaccination status, odd belief system.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    People have had the option to get vaccinated for months, and too many didn't take it. Time to pull some more levers, or thousands will keep dying every day. If it helps, just imagine someone other than Biden is trying to keep people from dying.
    Not sure being an autocratic tyrannical dictator is the proper course of action, lol

Not sure being an autocratic tyrannical dictator is the proper course of action, lol
    Not sure you know what an autocratic tyrannical dictator actually looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post

You have no right to force others to get a vaccine or to ban them from working. Neither does the dictator.

The chance that someone could possibly get sick and pass that sickness on to someone else does not invalidate their freedom.

The vaccinated can spread the virus too. maybe you should be banned from working and going to common businesses. Lets see how you like it.

"When you put the public's health in danger, you no longer can make those decisions without some recourse"
    Feel free to find another job of you don't want the vaccine or weekly testing.

Blah blah tyranny blah blah minorities as human shields for your useless, dangerous ideology.

How is someone without an active case of covid going to be the reason you die lol

Please go preach your sermon to the world who are far less vaccinated than the United States.

You all cry about equality but are willing to discriminate against people based on vaccination status, odd belief system.
    Because they can spread it to me? You do realize its a virus that is contracted by people's respiration and their proximity.

I live in this country. It affects me and the people around me. You don't just stop the message because we might be doing better than other countries. That's ridiculous.

You talk about preaching but fail to understand that the Supreme court ruled that vaccine mandates were ruled constitutional over a 115 years ago. Guess George Washington was an autocratic dictator when he mandated vaccines for the army against smallpox too btw. Not to mention all that autocracy that doesn't allow kids to go to public schools without being vaccinated. Pick and choose to suit your "Biden is a dictator" narrative though.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Not sure you know what an autocratic tyrannical dictator actually looks like.
    How was the mandate not autocratic?

How was the mandate not tyrannical?

Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post

The vaccinated aren't knowingly making a choice to put other people's lives in danger because they need to stand on their freedom, their agendas, their uninformed decisions about the vaccine, etc. That's the unvaccinated's job.

The vaccinated are less likely to spread the virus and you quoting me would make a lot more sense if the vaccinated weren't accounting for 1% of the deaths and hospitalizations in this country. Your exercising of freedoms are costing a significant amount of people's lives in this country. If you don't see the gravity in that decision you never will and given your Libertarian views, it's not a viewpoint that's going to usurp anything that you believe ideologically.

https://www.history.com/news/seat-belt-laws-resistance

Btw this sounds eerily familiar. Did we get over that?
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-10-2021 at 06:01 AM.

Do you know what tyrannical means? Because it clearly doesn't seem like you do.

Because they can spread it to me? You do realize its a virus that is contracted by people's respiration and their proximity.

I live in this country. It affects me and the people around me. You don't just stop the message because we might be doing better than other countries. That's ridiculous.

You talk about preaching but fail to understand that the Supreme court ruled that vaccine mandates were ruled constitutional over a 115 years ago. Guess George Washington was an autocratic dictator when he mandated vaccines for the army against smallpox too btw. Not to mention all that autocracy that doesn't allow kids to go to public schools without being vaccinated. Pick and choose to suit your "Biden is a dictator" narrative though.
    Man you're in way left field, pun fully intended.

How is someone going to spread the virus to you if they do not have it? There's no logic in that response.

No, the line about the globe has far more to do with the fact the Delta variant originated where? India, their current vaccination percentage is like 12% and the Delta variant was a mutation of the Beta variant, which originated where? Africa.

Getting to whatever arbitrary percentage of the US population ol' doctor dictator Joe sets is irrelevant when the rest of the world are lagging behind hard on vaccination rate and currently responsible for the variant that your vaccine still always you to contract.

Oh yeah, please inform about a supreme court case I've been talking about for weeks already, thank you. People with legit medical and legit religious exemptions still cannot be forced to recieve the vaccine.

How long were those vaccines tested and studied prior to approval? Pick one, any single one. I already have all the data on it in another thread, just pick one so we can see the comparison.

Do you know what tyrannical means? Because it clearly doesn't seem like you do.
    My dictionary sure does... "characteristic of tyranny; oppressive and controlling". Please explain how the vaccine mandate is not these 2 things... I'll wait.

Because Biden does not have absolute power. There's this thing called checks and.. well, I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

We're also in the midst of a pandemic that is on the way to killing 700,000 Americans alone, so clearly it's not cruel or arbitrary.

Any other words you'd like to let everyone know you don't know the meaning of?

My dictionary sure does... "characteristic of tyranny; oppressive and controlling". Please explain how the vaccine mandate is not these 2 things... I'll wait.
    Look at you and your selective quoting.

ty∑ran∑ni∑cal
    /təˈranək(ə)l/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.