Follow us on Twitter

Page 566 of 839 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 12585
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    FWIW lackadaisical is not the same as lazy
    Lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy

Its pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Have no fear, uncle Joe will give you some clever responses later this week that we know will ultimately be lies and later contradicted.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=79872980

"On Thursday the president will speak to the American people about his robust plan to stop the spread of the delta variant and boost vaccinations".
    So again. Just pivot away from what I ask you. You are the epitome of spineless.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So again. Just pivot away from what I ask you. You are the epitome of spineless.
    I think you have me confused with 46.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think you have me confused with 46.
    Lol.

Man I really did a lot of damage yesterday. Didnt know you were so easy to break mentally. My bad. Ill get the kids gloves out with you for now on!

The summer heat will make it go away!
    Personally I don't know why he hasn't grabbed the Presidential Sharpie. Weakness?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Nothing I'm asking is unreasonable.

WHat actions and/or policies have the Biden administration passed, that correlates with the increase in illegal immigration?

What do you want Biden to do to rid the USA of CoVid?

How do you expect another administration to fix these problems, if you can't even point to a realistic solution?

It's almost like, you don't actually care about these problems. And the goal is just to smear the Biden Administration. If Biden were to be replaced by a GOP candidate tomorrow, your concern for any of these issues would leave with him.
    The immigration situation did get worse with Biden's campaign talking about a bunch of restrictions and harsh policies being rolled back. But the reality is there isn't the political will in the US to actually "fix" immigration.

What should the US government do? Invest big money and technology monitoring the borders, streamline the immigration process, massive investment in the immigration and naturalization infrastructure and staffing. Restrict the rights of non-citizens (like most countries do). Then forgive all undocumented people one last time.

The immigration situation did get worse with Biden's campaign talking about a bunch of restrictions and harsh policies being rolled back. But the reality is there isn't the political will in the US to actually "fix" immigration.

What should the US government do? Invest big money and technology monitoring the borders, streamline the immigration process, massive investment in the immigration and naturalization infrastructure and staffing. Restrict the rights of non-citizens (like most countries do). Then forgive all undocumented people one last time.
    What policies were rolled back specifically? The "stay in Mexico" that forces people seeking asylum to not come here? Because that has zero affect on illegal immigration. The asylum process is part of the legal immigration system.

Real good group to be forced to resign. What the flying **** were Sean Spicer and KellyAnne Conway doing on this board anyways?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08/polit...rds/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Real good group to be forced to resign. What the flying **** were Sean Spicer and KellyAnne Conway doing on this board anyways?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/08/polit...rds/index.html
    It's an advisory board. smh

Partisan to the end.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's an advisory board. smh

Partisan to the end.
    And they are advising our military on _______?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And they are advising our military on _______?
    Donald Trump having the biggest crowd at an inauguration EVER! PERIOD!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Donald Trump having the biggest crowd at an inauguration EVER! PERIOD!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    *Terms and conditions may apply

I mean essentially yes. I wouldn't just hand out citizenship right away, but I definitely would develop a path that was way more reasonable to obtain that citizenship for both illegals in the country and people seeking to enter.

And the benefits of doing something like this would likely out weigh the cost. When you consider how much money we waste on boarding immigrants for our ridiculously long time we take to process people, the amount of money we spend on deportation, and other services that we have to over pay in order to humanely deal with some of the people coming over and make sure they aren't taking advantage of. Which we don't do a very good job of anyway.

But if you set up a 5 year process where people had a green card and slowly obtained benefits, and say they had to have a job for a certain amount of time...

They would be providing to a system they weren't yet benefiting from, but also they would have a path towards those benefits. Plus we need the labor. And increasing our birth rates doesn't seem to be a very realistic goal.

And my questions to NBA's still are valid. Illegal immigration might have increased under Biden. But that doesn't mean it's BECAUSE of Biden.

Sadly none of these solutions are politically viable probably, and will never happen for multiple reasons. It'll continue to be a money dump and a **** show.

Here is a fairly good sized poll that has run for quite a while:
    https://www.civiqs.com/results/appro...ue&zoomIn=true
    It appears that even Delaware is not impressed by Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a fairly good sized poll that has run for quite a while:
    https://www.civiqs.com/results/appro...ue&zoomIn=true
    It appears that even Delaware is not impressed by Biden.
    That is a fairly good sized poll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.