Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 558 of 844 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 12657
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol ok man, stuff was a lot better when you were on vacation.
    Why? Because I don't take you seriously?

Don't worry Scoots is trying his best to get me banned for as long as possible, it's only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I know right, I've seen him post that on multiple threads multiple times.

He doesn't seem to understand how much more important it is to me to get out of Afghanistan than if Joe Biden lied about leaving 100 people in Afghanistan, and how much I've loved this administrations foreign policy decisions.
    Biden's foreign policy has been atrocious LOL

Leaving Afghanistan was the best foreign decision weíve made in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Leaving Afghanistan was the best foreign decision weíve made in a long time.
    No argument from me, doesn't mean we had to wait until the last 17 days of the self imposed deadline to do the bulk of it... *Biden's own words from his speech transcript, not mine*.

No argument from me, doesn't mean we had to wait until the last 17 days of the self imposed deadline to do the bulk of it... *Biden's own words from his speech transcript, not mine*.
    No it doesnít, but it does mean heís had the best foreign policy of his recent predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No it doesnít, but it does mean heís had the best foreign policy of his recent predecessors.
    Lol you're conflating 2 ideas.

Well it depends. See leaving Afghanistan is very important to me. It obviously isn't really important to you.

Rejoining the Paris Accord (although not THAT big of a deal) is symbolically aligned with where I want this country to go.

Stopping the funding of the Saudi's genocide in Yemen is also important to me and something that I never thought would ever happen.

Lol you're conflating 2 ideas.
    Iím providing perspective on Bidenís performance. Itís literally better than the last 3 Presidents, so how atrocious can it be?

You're such a propagandist hack. Just repeat the same thing over and over again lol.

You started off in this thread claiming Trillions of dollars of equipment was left behind. You've claimed Biden was checking his watch during a ceremony over and over again. You've claimed service animals were left behind.

One by one your dumb claims have been proven wrong over and over again, but you stick with the same faux vitriol. Just empty attempts at lying to appeal to peoples emotions.

You're such a transparent partisan hack.

You're such a propagandist hack. Just repeat the same thing over and over again lol.

You started off in this thread claiming Trillions of dollars of equipment was left behind. You've claimed Biden was checking his watch during a ceremony over and over again. You've claimed service animals were left behind.

One by one your dumb claims have been proven wrong over and over again, but you stick with the same faux vitriol. Just empty attempts at lying to appeal to peoples emotions.

You're such a transparent partisan hack.
    I 100% guarantee you cannot find quotes of me saying the bold or italicized.

How much you wanna bet? You'll never post on PSD ever again if you can't find those quotes of me saying that, we have a deal?

I 100% guarantee you cannot find quotes of me saying the bold or italicized.

How much you wanna bet? You'll never post on PSD ever again if you can't find those quotes of me saying that, we have a deal?
    Man you really are intent on silencing me aren't you? Then what about those other 2 dumb things you've said?

Sorry sometimes things said by you, Scoots, Catman, Special all turn into a giant blob of stupid. All of your opinions are interchangeable nonsense.

I might not know the conduit for stupidity but all of you say the same dumb **** essentially. Post articles that you don't read. Refer to facebook and tiktok memes for your politics. Constantly deny any political alignment with Trump, while constantly pushing his propaganda.

So sorry if I misrepresented that one dumb thing I thought you said. Can you defend the other 2 dumb things you said?

Man you really are intent on silencing me aren't you? Then what about those other 2 dumb things you've said?

Sorry sometimes things said by you, Scoots, Catman, Special all turn into a giant blob of stupid. All of your opinions are interchangeable nonsense.

I might not know the conduit for stupidity but all of you say the same dumb **** essentially. Post articles that you don't read. Refer to facebook and tiktok memes for your politics. Constantly deny any political alignment with Trump, while constantly pushing his propaganda.

So sorry if I misrepresented that one dumb thing I thought you said. Can you defend the other 2 dumb things you said?
    U named 3 things, I said I guarantee you can't prove 2 of them, bc you can't.

The 3rd was something I misspoke about, it does not change the reality the Taliban have our military equiptment... It's just a matter of how much of it which the DoD cannot even confirm currently.

U named 3 things, I said I guarantee you can't prove 2 of them, bc you can't.

The 3rd was something I misspoke about, it does not change the reality the Taliban have our military equiptment... It's just a matter of how much of it which the DoD cannot even confirm currently.
    Ok so you straight admit to "misspeaking". Which we can pretend you "misspoke" I guess. In reality you were "misinformed" and intentionally said what you meant to say, and were proven wrong. But I guess we can let that double speak slide.

So are you going to tell me you never said and I quote "we left billions, maybe even trillions of dollars of equipment"? Because I can find this quote easily unless you edited the post, as it happened right before I got banned.

Ok so you straight admit to "misspeaking". Which we can pretend you "misspoke" I guess. In reality you were "misinformed" and intentionally said what you meant to say, and were proven wrong. But I guess we can let that double speak slide.

So are you going to tell me you never said and I quote "we left billions, maybe even trillions of dollars of equipment"? Because I can find this quote easily unless you edited the post, as it happened right before I got banned.
    I'll make it easy for you.

1. You started off in this thread claiming Trillions of dollars of equipment was left behind. 2. You've claimed Biden was checking his watch during a ceremony over and over again. 3.You've claimed service animals were left behind.

You cannot prove I said 2 or 3. I just told you about 1.

I'll make it easy for you.

1. You started off in this thread claiming Trillions of dollars of equipment was left behind. 2. You've claimed Biden was checking his watch during a ceremony over and over again. 3.You've claimed service animals were left behind.

You cannot prove I said 2 or 3. I just told you about 1.
    1. You didnt misspeak. You were corrected and changed your rhetoric. You didnt accidentally say trillions.

You are incapable of any amount of intellectual honesty.