Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 217 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love how you parrots just regurgitate Trumps one liners without even attempting a critical thought.
    Wrong end.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the news media makes the call for Joe Biden.

This is going to be a super soft 4 years from those gas bags! Biden will be covered for sure.

Pee Wee Herman would have won as well.

You all act like Biden is some super star. He has done nothing for 47 years and he stumbles and fumbles his way to become President. I like the manís personality but he is just not a President.
    You sound misguided and upset.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have yet to see anyone here refer to Sleepy Joe as much more than a Not Trump who'll likely be greatly influenced by others in the party for most of what he does as president.
    That's not what Tucker Carlson told him.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You don't have that type of money to burn. You made an outrageous bet to discourage all comers while continuing to talk smack. I notice you didn't take my bet with Ripper. A bet more in reason with this format. Nobody is going to deal with a third party to make a bet on a political forum with you.
    Tbf I'm not so sure Jacko is honoring your more reasonable bet either. He's actually banned and probably having trouble admitting Biden won as well.

Can't say that I am surprised about that. The boy talks a lot of crap.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

A lot of Trumpians are having trouble with the cold reality of Trump loss. And they won't be quiet about it.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Some around here are quiet as a church mouse on the topic though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    feels like a lot more than half, when he gets over 70million votes

for me it doesn't much matter in presidential elections...SD hasn't gone Democrat since 1964, not even when a South Dakotan was the Democratic candidate
    Well turnout across the board was huge thanks to all the early voting and mail voting.

And as I said in 2016 and this year when Dems said the word ďlandslideĒ: as long as the GOP candidate pretends to be antiabortion and pro gun, they have at least 60m automatic votes. The two parties have abused wedge issues for so long to that they have a massive base no matter who they run.

I donít think the majority of republicans will remain Trumpers going forward. The fact that most representatives are silent rather than supportive of Trumps rantings and that Rupert Murdoch has moved on makes me think weíre just seeing a similar tea party presence. Itís probably 20-30% which is not significant enough to overtake the party but important enough that GOP reps will have to tread lightly.

The question is if Trump will really carry on a strong following to his inevitable media play after leaving office. He could potentially become a Republican king maker....though voting results of his endorsements may say otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Some around here are quiet as a church mouse on the topic though.
    Itís a pretty passionate time for politics and losing is tough. Especially for the side that runs on winning at all costs.

Biden met with Nancy and Chuck which is fine, but Mitch is the problem and he needs to make some GOP friends sooner rather than later.

But not Mitch. Heís proven heíll stand in the way of anything. Even moderate policy or appointees just to play games.

If I were Biden Iíd start formal meetings with Romney, Collins and other potential swing vote senators. Embrace them now rather than waiting for policy to hit the senate floor.

If he really wants to reach across the aisle it has to start now. Wonder if Flake gets a cabinet position.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the news media makes the call for Joe Biden.

This is going to be a super soft 4 years from those gas bags! Biden will be covered for sure.

Pee Wee Herman would have won as well.

You all act like Biden is some super star. He has done nothing for 47 years and he stumbles and fumbles his way to become President. I like the manís personality but he is just not a President.
    Damn still going crazy?

Donnie is that you?

Then you haven't been reading the leftist members of this forum postings. Don't worry the democrat moderate, who will greatly influence him, are pushing the party to the right. Unfortunately, the Republicans will counter by being even more right. Then the democrat will follow to gain republican voters,,,, We will have a Q'Annon-like president in four to eight years.
    We had one the last 4 years. Lmao

Biden met with Nancy and Chuck which is fine, but Mitch is the problem and he needs to make some GOP friends sooner rather than later.

But not Mitch. Heís proven heíll stand in the way of anything. Even moderate policy or appointees just to play games.

If I were Biden Iíd start formal meetings with Romney, Collins and other potential swing vote senators. Embrace them now rather than waiting for policy to hit the senate floor.

If he really wants to reach across the aisle it has to start now. Wonder if Flake gets a cabinet position.

I'm glad that you see that ignoring the Republicans isn't going to get any policy passed. Even if the Democrats win both senate races (which it is very believable they lose both), they would only hold a 50-50 tie with Kamala being the deciding vote. And Joe Manchin has already said he basically won't do jackshit unless it's something that would get 75 votes in the middle anyways.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

A lot of Trumpians are having trouble with the cold reality of Trump loss. And they won't be quiet about it.
    They were told they were going to win. They bought into it all. It's like the preacher who says the world is going to end on a certain date and when it doesn't happen, they just move it to another date. They still think he's going to win. It's taken to a religious level now. They're down the rabbithole of conspiracy theories and are completely committed to them.

The only aspect of American democracy that worked as it should was the election, and they still don't believe in it. I don't know how you reconcile that, especially when they're moving even further to the right with their information. I mean read the comments of a OANN article. It reads as the message board of what you would expect on InfoWars. It's crazy. Anyone have any experience in bringing a conspiracy theorist back to reality?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Mitch is dusting off the republican Obama game plan. Weaken his presidency so a republican can win it in the next election. That didn't work so well with Obama who had two-term, but Biden? It is doable.

That reaching out has to first come from the republicans. Seeing how they are dragging their feet in declaring Biden the winner, I don't think that will happen.

Martin Luther King.