Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 322 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Let's not feed in to his victim complex now.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...249526787?s=21

Graham wasnít the only one. A few GOP senators came over to congratulate Harris.

Itís like the end of an NHL playoff series. Good sportsmanship even in the face of all the nonsense.

It also shows how much they all play us. Getting us into fights with people online, fighting around the dinner table....and for them itís just business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...249526787?s=21

Graham wasnít the only one. A few GOP senators came over to congratulate Harris.

Itís like the end of an NHL playoff series. Good sportsmanship even in the face of all the nonsense.

It also shows how much they all play us. Getting us into fights with people online, fighting around the dinner table....and for them itís just business.
    Better yet, an industry (read GasManís link)

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    The problem is we donít have any real choices... and they know this because thatís the way they want it to be. We need to have more options when we vote.

https://freakonomics.com/podcast/politics-industry/

ďItíd be one thing if this large industry were delivering value to its customers ó which is supposed to be us, the citizenry. But Gehl and Porter argue the political industry is much better at generating revenue for itself and creating jobs for itself while treating its customers with something close to disdain. Kind of like the cable TV industry on steroids. And the numbers back up their argument. Customer satisfaction with the political industry is at historic lows. Fewer than a quarter of Americans currently say they trust the federal government. In terms of popularity, it ranks below every private industry. That includes the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, the airline industry ó and, yes, cable TV.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Better yet, an industry (read GasManís link)
    Yeah. Honestly itís similar to the Social Dilemma where they say we are the product bought and sold by social media companies. Same for political parties and same for cable news media.

Or in the words of George Carlin, ďyou have owners. They own you.Ē

Good read on the potential impact of a Biden presidency on the EV market:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ric-car-makers

My son is obsessed with cars and trucks and my dad sends him all his old Road and Track, Car and Driver and other magazines. There are a TON of EVs in development now by major auto companies and a lot of startups.

China and places in Europe are making mandates for them and building charging networks.

Trump has been silent in this front so it will be good to see the automakers get support for this in the US.

The tech has made some huge jumps. There are actually some decent pickup concepts out there with competitive horsepower and all electric.

China is already ahead and they are poised to own the europe market and maybe here with some of their new companies, but if we can get GM, Ford and others the support they need we can actually be a global force in auto again. The concepts US companies have in the works blow away the economy stuff China is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Most people would be flattered to have a stalker.

Well, you'd think. But this dude is pretty obsessive and a bit off his rocker.

Could you help me figure out this link that he sent me via PM tonight?: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201120/494d72ef3f76bbb23c602e772699e36b.jpg
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-20-2020 at 12:24 AM.

You need help figuring out how to click on a link?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You need help figuring out how to click on a link?
    Nah. Your link is dead dude. Unless half a picture was the intent of your link.

If you want to be cool and send someone a demeaning link, at the least, make certain it works.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah. Your link is dead dude. Unless half a picture was the intent of your link.

If you want to be cool and send someone a demeaning link, at the least, make certain it works.
    I'll take that as a "yes, I don't know how web links work".

It's a screenshot of one of your posts actually; though I could definitely see how you might view it as demeaning.

Back on topic though: how do you feel about Joe Biden being our president elect?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Back on topic though: how do you feel about Joe Biden being our president elect?
    The same as I felt 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years or 30 years ago. However, it seems like it has changed your life in a '**** you I'm awesome' way, so maybe you should stop your obsession with my feelings and celebrate yours.

You're odd man.

The same as I felt 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years or 30 years ago. However, it seems like it has changed your life in a '**** you I'm awesome' way, so maybe you should stop your obsession with my feelings and celebrate yours.

You're odd man.
    Wait you knew 30 years ago that Biden was going to win and you still bet $15,000 on Trump winning? And you call him odd?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wait you knew 30 years ago that Biden was going to win and you still bet $15,000 on Trump winning? And you call him odd?
    And...dude makes a stupid comment, again.

You're odd man.
    Okay, that's fine. Go ahead and continue avoiding the topic and living in denial. Biden winning was far from a reason for me to celebrate. It's a big step up from your boi Donnie being re-elected but that doesn't really say all that much.

And...dude makes a stupid comment, again.
    Seemed pretty appropriate and humorous in my book. Also, let's not pretend that he was the one who started this whole $15,000 bet thing.