Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 830 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 12442
    Same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel for more Battiness..
    Last edited by WES445; 07-05-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

We all know you edited it. You know it as well. No point in arguing over it now though but youíre a liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    We all know you edited it. You know it as well. No point in arguing over it now though but youíre a liar

Ya he even said he did. The issue is it was clearly well before anyone quoted him/the conversation even started.

You still havenít answered the question I asked 3 times. Seems like all you want to do is troll Wes. Canít even answer basic questions, unlike him...

Last edited by mngopher35; 07-05-2021 at 11:10 AM.

there's a time stamp showing on any post that's been edited more than 2 minutes after it is first posted, showing the LAST time it was edited....little point in arguing with the vbulletin software, it's impossible for even a moderator to convolute that
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And I was laughed at when I said that the DNC should be looking for a better candidate than Harris to replace Biden. But hey, tribalism will continue to gloss over her flaws and support her.
    Laughed at by who? Be specific. Maybe dbroncos, but nobody else here thinks a whole lot of Harris I wouldn't imagine. She has no real charisma and like Hillary, comes off as very phony. In fact, the parallels between the two are pretty uncanny.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If it was making up for previous laws that had impacted certain one(s) negatively and then this one added benefits to even it out that isn't racism as was pointed out...
    Yes it is. Again, I gave the examples. If a law is done to help the poor and there isn't enough of a race in that class you don't create a law to address the missing race. That's racism.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    All of those links I posted and all you did is quote my last sentence. Entertain me for a second. Did you even read any of them? Or is your word that much gospel that you didn't give yourself the opportunity to even study a differing point of view?

This is why no one wants to engage in a discussion with you. You aren't interested in one.
    This is all your issue.
    1) I asked for a discussion offline, you said public
    2) I posted a link, no one, including yourself seemed bothered to honor the thread
    This is why discussion with folks like you are impossibilities almost always.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then you should stop putting words in the mouths of black people. Won't hold my breath.
    I will trust Wes on his view on how policies affect the black community and I will trust you on your views of how policies affect the insurrectionist community.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You are clearly bipolar. You flat out edited that post and now you're trying to turn your mishap in to a mishap by others. You've always been this uneducated dude that hates politics. Now you're a uneducated dude that can't back up the diarrhea that flows from your finger tips.

It's pretty ****ing gutless Wes to make a post, edit that post and try to talk **** about others to make people forget about your post that you edited.

You're the ****ing dude that made the idiotic post that started this **** fest. Own up to it crazy man.
    You and Brewer need serious, serious help.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Come on my lbrain damage little buddy, you can focus on this question. When did I edit my post, before or after/during our conservation? You can do it. yes you can.
    Do me a favor little man. Edit this post that I am quoting. Add an I or something. I don't care how you change it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

OOPS, I guess the battiness will start early today.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

OOPS, I guess the battiness will start early today.
    Damn. I donít have the cage ready.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes it is. Again, I gave the examples. If a law is done to help the poor and there isn't enough of a race in that class you don't create a law to address the missing race. That's racism.
    worth mentioning again.
    Rules done to benefit or hurt a race is racist.
    You said this. You also said it again.

Again, Let me repeat. A law made to benefit or hurt a race is racist. For those, like yourself, please DM me so I can explain it slower for you.

As to the bold, my hats off to you admitting you are a racist. If you were not a mod, you'd so be on ignore. (said already to you)

EDIT: My bad, I missed your "if"
    You missed his if though clearly.

So the argument has been about the very basic idea of anything done negative/positive on race is racist. You know how ridiculous that is so now you are shifting the argument from your previous comments. As Mets covered your logic says desegregation is racist lol. The issue is the logic you have been trying to use throughout that doesn't make sense.

Again IF someone has been treated negatively/unfairly then policy to help make up for that would not be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Whatís the problem with this? Wes is allowed to say those things. Thatís the rules of society. Sorry you donít get to say them.
    so, more privlige.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so, more privlige.
    no, more context
    gotta love 'referential' treatment