Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Maybe you should teach your GOP friends about your monkey hiding trick!
    Any other points that make no sense???

You're pretty good at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……

See ……
    BO
    Flotus Forever
    Hilly
    Billy
    Ronald Reagan
    John Kennedy

Feeling strongly about a politician is nothing new here.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Now see you are conflating a cult with someone being popular. That's not the same thing. And the thing is that you know damn well that they aren't the same thing.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Bernie and AOC folks are definitely one. Warren, somewhat but not as the Trump/Bernie/AOC ones.

But sorry you’re not going to convince me that Biden or Pete supporters are. As people get closer to being a moderate, they are less likely to exhibit cultish devotion.
    with this type of logic anyone that is a die hard supporter of a specific sports team, they must also be part of a cult.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Now see you are conflating a cult with someone being popular. That's not the same thing. And the thing is that you know damn well that they aren't the same thing.
    Trump is not a "cult." Do you thonl he could talk hos followers into swallowing a bottle of sleeping pills.

Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    with this type of logic anyone that is a die hard supporter of a specific sports team, they must also be part of a cult.
    Hey!!!

Lay off the Mets or we'll kill you.

Trump is not a "cult." Do you thonl he could talk hos followers into swallowing a bottle of sleeping pills.

Come on now.
    He’s got his followers risking their lives and their family’s lives to catch COVID just to come to one of his rallies. He had people calling the Lysol company support line asking if bleach was safe to inject. He had people wanting Hydroxycholorquine from their doctor.

The notion of getting them to take sleeping pills would be rather tame by comparison.

Do you thonl he could talk hos followers into swallowing a bottle of sleeping pills.
    Sounds like you did.

This is a silly argument over semantics. Trump has a strong and what appears to be an unwavering following, which most of us refer to as his base. They are fiercely loyal, even when he does and says things that are highly questionable, dishonest, and on occasion patently immoral. Maybe you can call it a cult, but that’s a stretch.

The real point is they are a (figurative) basketful of deplorables.

Come on now.
    Lol of course he could. He creates a whole alternate reality and his diehard followers just play along. Even within this very forum we have someone like dbroncsinmo that proudly lets us all know he was actively trying to catch COVID-19 (and now his whole household is infected). Sure, he'll swear up and down that Trump isn't influencing his thinking but it's not too tough to see that claim is a steaming load of horse ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sounds like you did.

This is a silly argument over semantics. Trump has a strong and what appears to be an unwavering following, which most of us refer to as his base. They are fiercely loyal, even when he does and says things that are highly questionable, dishonest, and on occasion patently immoral. Maybe you can call it a cult, but that’s a stretch.

The real point is they are a (figurative) basketful of deplorables.
    Bold 1……well at least thanks for that much.

Bold 2……then what do you call all these violent "peaceful protestors?" They're not Trump supporters. They're dem supporters.

Are they a "cult?"

Are they "deplorable?"

Trump supporters aren't the ones rioting, setting fires and pulling down statues.

Bold 1……well at least thanks for that much.

Bold 2……then what do you call all these violent "peaceful protestors?" They're not Trump supporters. They're dem supporters.

Are they a "cult?"

Are they "deplorable?"

Trump supporters aren't the ones rioting, setting fires and pulling down statues.
    You are asleep at the wheel if you truly don't think Trump supporters are contributing to the violence at these protests.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol of course he could. He creates a whole alternate reality and his diehard followers just play along. Even within this very forum we have someone like dbroncsinmo that proudly lets us all know he was actively trying to catch COVID-19 (and now his whole household is infected). Sure, he'll swear up and down that Trump isn't influencing his thinking but it's not too tough to see that claim is a steaming load of horse ****.
    Nice try there Jon Minnoch. My son contracted it from swim team.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I didn't know your son got infected. You can choose to take this sincerely or cynically, but I'm glad based on your response here that he is either or has already recovered.

Swimming is one of those things that I would expect to be pretty safe since the sport sort of requires social distancing. It's why I've been out to the driving range and done stuff like putt-putt. They are both things where you would already get upset if someone who wasn't with you got within 6 feet.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Please show me where I said that you gave your son the coronavirus (spoiler alert: I didn't).

....or we could just bypass that step and move on. Are you ready to talk about the fact that Donnie boi lost the election yet? Or is that still too touchy of a subject?

Joe Biden's Presidency

Pretty stupid point.

Again, Trump was not my choice over many other repubs. Trump was my choice over Hilly and Pop Joe.

You, on the other hand, probably would have voted for anyone other than Trump for pres. Are you part of a "cult?"
    You are right I would have voted for any politician before voting for Trump: Biden, Mitt, Hill, Cruz, John McCain’ corpse. You name it, Slugster. That doesn’t make me a cult member. Voting for a guy that is clearly a deranged and dangerous criminal and comparing him to everyday politician might make you one though. Where’s the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-16-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.