Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    God is there any more revolting thought than this?

many
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Pelosi seems scared

https://twitter.com/ebonybowden/stat...479610368?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Pelosi seems scared

https://twitter.com/ebonybowden/stat...479610368?s=21

How are they replaced if they leave to work in the administration?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How are they replaced if they leave to work in the administration?

Special election.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't have to wait, I can say man they all suck right now...I could go back a decade, same thing...forward a decade, same thing. We'd need a Designated Survivor moment to have a prayer of getting out of that cycle.
    Just started watching that show Designated Survivor last week. I constantly try to switch Kiefer out with the Don in my mind but can’t stop laughing about it. I start to understand the extremely high turnover in the White House staff these last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a scary thought:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...decisions.html
    And another one:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ings_done.html
    #1 is scary because I don't feel Sen. Harris is ready for "prime time" and #2 is exactly what the Democrats have done for the last 4 years.
    "Kamala Harris Will Be "The Last Voice Biden Hears"…… this may be very prophetic for Poppa Joe.

If I were he, I would make sure that no one was behind me when going down a flight of stairs. Especially Giggles.

There is no love for Joe Biden; the only thing he had was a "D" next to his name. Any of us could have run for President as a Democrat and we would have gotten tens of millions of votes simply because people were more interested in getting rid of Donald Trump.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    There is no love for Joe Biden; the only thing he had was a "D" next to his name. Any of us could have run for President as a Democrat and we would have gotten tens of millions of votes simply because people were more interested in getting rid of Donald Trump.
    Yup. This is why his term will be a boring interlude to the next. Obama and Trump carried excitement from their base through their presidencies.

After Inauguration Day most people will be done with Biden. The GOP will remain aggressive thinking he didn’t win, the gop controlled senate will stop anything meaningful. Mayyyybe his relationships with some GOP senators will get some stuff done. He can undo a bunch of Trumps nonsense executive orders.

This is basically hitting the reset button and praying the GOP will run someone of the human species in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yup. This is why his term will be a boring interlude to the next. Obama and Trump carried excitement from their base through their presidencies.

After Inauguration Day most people will be done with Biden. The GOP will remain aggressive thinking he didn’t win, the gop controlled senate will stop anything meaningful. Mayyyybe his relationships with some GOP senators will get some stuff done. He can undo a bunch of Trumps nonsense executive orders.

This is basically hitting the reset button and praying the GOP will run someone of the human species in 2024.

Gee, all these little digs when the dems have more members that you couyld question as being someone of the human species.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I know that the cult of personality has fooled people. But people don't need to love the person they vote for president. In fact, that can be extremely dangerous.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I know that the cult of personality has fooled people. But people don't need to love the person they vote for president. In fact, that can be extremely dangerous.
    Once again………

Why are Trump followers a cult???

But followers of Bernie, Warren, AOC, Mayor Pete, Biden…not a "cult?"

Why are the antin Trumpers running around the streets not a "cult?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again………

Why are Trump followers a cult???

But followers of Bernie, Warren, AOC, Mayor Pete, Biden…not a "cult?"

Why are the antin Trumpers running around the streets not a "cult?"
    The Bernie and AOC folks are definitely one. Warren, somewhat but not as the Trump/Bernie/AOC ones.

But sorry you’re not going to convince me that Biden or Pete supporters are. As people get closer to being a moderate, they are less likely to exhibit cultish devotion.

Gee, all these little digs when the dems have more members that you couyld question as being someone of the human species.
    If so, does that change the fact that Mr. Trump is (figuratively at least) not “of the human species”?

The Bernie and AOC folks are definitely one. Warren, somewhat but not as the Trump/Bernie/AOC ones.

But sorry you’re not going to convince me that Biden or Pete supporters are. As people get closer to being a moderate, they are less likely to exhibit cultish devotion.
    People still worship the ground BO walks on. Michells is "our first lady forever."

These are all followers, supporters, etc. Not "cults."

Give it a rest.

People still worship the ground BO walks on. Michells is "our first lady forever."

These are all followers, supporters, etc. Not "cults."

Give it a rest.
    You know damn well why Obama and Michelle represent something special to people and acting like you don’t is an insult to the intelligence of the lowest IQ individual on the planet. And no it’s not because of a cult behavior.