Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 423 of 515 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7714
  1. #6331
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,480
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is that what Democrats and liberal media told you.





    you are the one that just said "symbols of hate and racism." the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue.
    No, that's what I've observed as well. I, unlike you, don't quote one specific news network and a very specific former president like religious dogma.

    As Rhino said, that's not your decision to make. Its not a derogatory term against white people. As I already mentioned, black people have changed the purpose of the word with a different pronunciation and spelling.

    Just more ways for you to justify keeping up symbols of racism.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-18-2021 at 05:41 PM.

  2. #6332
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,480
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How utterly disingenuous of you. That is not at all why you want to bring it up, you bring it up to say it's unfair white people can't use it if black people can.
    This is all its ever been. Despite his attempts to suggest otherwise, he doesn't like that white people don't get to use the word or dictate who can use it/how its used.

    More of these ridiculous attempts at leveling the playing field as always

  3. #6333
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you actually believe that then you are not paying attention. this sounds like mngopher35 talk, which I might add it has been better the last 2 days not having to deal with him since I haven't seen him posting.

    I have never once said white people should be able to use it.
    I have repeatedly said that nobody should use it. nobody, black, white, nobody.
    Then you're still utterly disingenuous, because this was your reasoning:

    the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them.

    Black people aren't using the word to degrade black people.

    Your post was disingenuous trash.

  4. #6334
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then you're still utterly disingenuous, because this was your reasoning:

    the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them.

    Black people aren't using the word to degrade black people.

    Your post was disingenuous trash.
    That doesn't sound like the Special I know.

  5. #6335
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then you're still utterly disingenuous, because this was your reasoning:

    the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them.

    Black people aren't using the word to degrade black people.

    Your post was disingenuous trash.
    *shocked face*

  6. #6336
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You are right. But anyone that suffers from this would be ruining the sport. The degree is all that is debatable, yes? Much like a gallon of white paint with one drop of color in it. It's no longer white, but the degree of ruin would be the only change.
    Perfect metaphor for you to use.

  7. #6337
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    The senate should work through their August recess and confirm a bunch of judges.

  8. #6338
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,441
    shoulda, woulda, coulda. I can't remember the last time they worked through a recess.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #6339
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    shoulda, woulda, coulda. I can't remember the last time they worked through a recess.
    2018. Trump needed more judicial nominees. They didn't vote on any legislation, just more judges.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #6340
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No, that's what I've observed as well. I, unlike you, don't quote one specific news network and a very specific former president like religious dogma.

    As Rhino said, that's not your decision to make. Its not a derogatory term against white people. As I already mentioned, black people have changed the purpose of the word with a different pronunciation and spelling.

    Just more ways for you to justify keeping up symbols of racism.

    I will use any media right or left.

    changing ER to A does not change the meaning, nobody should think its a new word.

    go ahead and try saying the word that ends in A here, see what happens. if it's a new word with different meaning, then it should be shown, right.

  11. #6341
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is all its ever been. Despite his attempts to suggest otherwise, he doesn't like that white people don't get to use the word or dictate who can use it/how its used.

    More of these ridiculous attempts at leveling the playing field as always
    if you believe the bold you are not paying attention.

  12. #6342
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then you're still utterly disingenuous, because this was your reasoning:

    the N word is more hurtful and racist than a statue. the N word is specifically used against someone black to hurt and degrade them.

    Black people aren't using the word to degrade black people.

    Your post was disingenuous trash.
    they changed the letters as if it's now a new word with new meaning. you really think people are going to be confused what the N word ending in A came from? oh wow a totally new word.

    whether it's the N word with ER or the attempt to make a new word ending in A with a new meaning, it is a terrible word and nobody should use either of them.

  13. #6343
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they changed the letters as if it's now a new word with new meaning. you really think people are going to be confused what the N word ending in A came from? oh wow a totally new word.

    whether it's the N word with ER or the attempt to make a new word ending in A with a new meaning, it is a terrible word and nobody should use either of them.
    Not your decision to make bro

    Stop telling black people what they should and should not be doing.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  14. #6344
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they changed the letters as if it's now a new word with new meaning. you really think people are going to be confused what the N word ending in A came from? oh wow a totally new word.

    whether it's the N word with ER or the attempt to make a new word ending in A with a new meaning, it is a terrible word and nobody should use either of them.
    Way to revert back to your stick answer. You said the N word is bad because it is specifically used to degrade black people and thatís why black people shouldnít say it. Except black people arenít using the word to degrade black peoples.

    Your entire point was disingenuous.

  15. #6345
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I will use any media right or left.

    changing ER to A does not change the meaning, nobody should think its a new word.

    go ahead and try saying the word that ends in A here, see what happens. if it's a new word with different meaning, then it should be shown, right.
    There's a whole world that exists outside of PSD and it's auto-censor functions, genius. Try taking a step outside and checking it out sometime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •