Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 412 of 575 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8625
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Do your mom cut your food for you too? Look up and counter his argument
    No argument was made. A statement was made and when challenged no evidence was presented.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Funniest thing I've read in the last few days. Thanks for the laugh.
    Well, you need it based on your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So in other words you don't have a specific post that can be objectively spoken of.
    Racism and bigotry from others is largely a subjective topic so obviously no one is outright going to just admit they are racist. Many on here have shown examples of Biden misspeaking calling it racism, what I just referenced is far worse than that and shows an actual intent to continue the behavior.

I don't have anything that you would call objective but to be fair I have seen tons of factual data shared and you run around it anyways. I don't think you would care either way if I had him outright saying he was racist/bigoted. He shared the definition in the bias media thread and I noted his attacks on leftists fit that definition though if you wanna go look...

Well, you need it based on your posts.

You're rolling today. Good stuff. Your trolling is ultra rare? lmao.

Your ignorance on the protests over the last several years is amazing.

You would leave. No issues. Almost none did if the leaders said run when the riots start.
    One: Your many protests have you been involved in?
    Two: Have you been on the ground floor of a protest turn violent
    Three: A lot of protests and demonstrations, people bring their pre-teen and teenage children, do you think black
    parents would subject their children to that type of violence?
    Four: Do you think that blacks love a good riot?
    Five: Do you think it is the bad negroes who protest and then help themselves by rioting while the good negroes
    stay at home

Keep messing with someone who has no patience with your bs, I will roast your arse faster than your momma did when she caught you playing with yourself the other day.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Racism and bigotry from others is largely a subjective topic so obviously no one is outright going to just admit they are racist. Many on here have shown examples of Biden misspeaking calling it racism, what I just referenced is far worse than that and shows an actual intent to continue the behavior.

I don't have anything that you would call objective but to be fair I have seen tons of factual data shared and you run around it anyways. I don't think you would care either way if I had him outright saying he was racist/bigoted. He shared the definition in the bias media thread and I noted his attacks on leftists fit that definition though if you wanna go look...
    You post it, I will read it. But it you post something that is twisted to make your point correct, yes I am going o go right around it.

I'm not interested in finding this "needle". You are so familiar with his posts, please link to just one.

You're rolling today. Good stuff. Your trolling is ultra rare? lmao.
    I got it, you just don't know what trolling is. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    One: Your many protests have you been involved in?
    Two: Have you been on the ground floor of a protest turn violent
    Three: A lot of protests and demonstrations, people bring their pre-teen and teenage children, do you think black
    parents would subject their children to that type of violence?
    Four: Do you think that blacks love a good riot?
    Five: Do you think it is the bad negroes who protest and then help themselves by rioting while the good negroes
    stay at home

Keep messing with someone who has no patience with your bs, I will roast your arse faster than your momma did when she caught you playing with yourself the other day.
    Momma has been dead for ten years, but as the child that you are, it's no surprise that's where you went. You are a lefty and attack is what you do.

Your? did you mean How? How? is that the word you are looking for? The answer is zero. It could be 50 it would not change anything except for those that like to use illegal debate tactics.

I do not break things down to race for protests. That's....wait for it....racist.

Let me know when you are going to get a spark going. It's chilly waiting for something of substance from you.

I got it, you just don't know what trolling is. Gotcha.

Oh brother..

You're always trolling. The only person who can't see that clear as day is you.

No he's not. Post it, apologize, or embrace your title of liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this goes in a circle again, why should those protesting the statue leave because some racist people are also there. they still have a right to protest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you wouldn't know whether they did or didn't, even if they did the racist people were not going to listen. that still doesn't mean they should leave what they were protesting.

Here comes Brett ignoring this post in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Momma has been dead for ten years, but as the child that you are, it's no surprise that's where you went. You are a lefty and attack is what you do.

Your? did you mean How? How? is that the word you are looking for? The answer is zero. It could be 50 it would not change anything except for those that like to use illegal debate tactics.

I do not break things down to race for protests. That's....wait for it....racist.

Let me know when you are going to get a spark going. It's chilly waiting for something of substance from you.
    It's ok. You can say that you think black people like a good riot. This is a safe space.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Keep telling you not to mess with me. Mods, be ready to ban me.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Oh brother..

You're always trolling. The only person who can't see that clear as day is you.
    Whatever helps you out

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Here comes Brett ignoring this post in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
    Being in the same spot is not hanging around. Way to again not post anything to the topic!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's ok. You can say that you think black people like a good riot. This is a safe space.
    Why would I? I am not racist.