Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 411 of 581 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8708

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Feel free to show a post that shows his/her racism
    A continued push to attack black people and organizations in a hypocritical manner to his approach when it is shown white person he idolizes doing similar. His rush to defend proud boys and Charlottesville and ignoring many other instances listed as possible examples to play gotcha and ignore racism/bigotry to again defend his idol. Rooney rule is similar to separate but equal stance.

Iím not wasting more time on his trolling, you can find a lot of it yourself if you cared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-15-2021 at 11:55 AM.

He has a selective perception disorder, so take pity on him
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why do you (and the left) have to be so certain that anyone protesting the statue must be racist. you know protesting is a legal American right, right.

with this you are also calling a black woman racist.

Trump literally called out racism and the racist there were there, which media then lied about, which is likely why were are still at this from people that do not want to accept that reality.
    I don't know maybe because they are standing in support of racist symbolism? Doing so with the likes of Klansmen and Neo Nazis. What the **** does protesting being a legal right have to do with that btw? Sure, you can protest anything but the point is the motivation behind the protest. Those people were protesting in support of Robert E. Lee, a man who fought for owning slaves and was a racist. How does that have any place in American culture in 2017?

Stop defending your supreme overlord. "Good people" don't exist among those supporting racism.

The black woman could have been a racist. Its possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Not sure if you are trolling or just donít know specials history and posting habits

brett would know 1 or 1000 things about trolling. At least Special tries to have an actual conversation.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-15-2021 at 12:48 PM.

in comparison there are people for BLM protesting that stand beside violent agitators, that I bet you wouldn't say the BLM protesting should stop and simply leave.

just because there are some bad people there, doesn't impact everything else.

still doesn't contradict that Trump's involvement in what he said was not racist, which has been my point.
    Stop buthwhatabout-ing. Iíd say BLM should stop and leave if they find themselves side by side with Nazis and the KKK.

in comparison there are people for BLM protesting that stand beside violent agitators, that I bet you wouldn't say the BLM protesting should stop and simply leave.

just because there are some bad people there, doesn't impact everything else.

still doesn't contradict that Trump's involvement in what he said was not racist, which has been my point.
    You are so stupid trying to be clever. I have been in protest marches and the first thing the protest leaders say, they have no control of the malcontents who want to riot, but if a riot does break out get off the streets and seek cover because the cops won't make the distinction between who is peaceful and who is rioting. Plus, the rioters are thuds who I wouldn't want to be around even on the best of occasion. So I wouldn't stand by malcontents as those people did in Charlotteville.

Protesters hate rioters because it hurts their cause because people like you will make it all about the rioters instead of the reasons they are protesting.

So quit lying about something you don't know anything about. Do you honestly think that church-going folks, parents, hard-working people or old ladies with their children out protesting are going to be present in that violent chaos? You think so lowly of blacks and assume, like it was the gospel, that we do this. racist scum.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-15-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are so stupid trying to be clever. I have been in protest marches and the first thing the protest leaders say, they have no control of the malcontents who want to riot, but if a riot does break out get off the streets and seek cover because the cops won't make the distinction between who is peaceful and who is rioting. Plus, the rioters are thuds who I wouldn't want to be around even on the best of occasion. So I wouldn't stand by malcontents as those people did in Charlotteville.

Protesters hate rioters because it hurts their cause because people like you will make it all about the rioters instead of the reasons they are protesting.

So quit lying about something you don't know anything about. Do you honestly think that church-going folks, parents, hard-working people or old ladies with their children out protesting are going to be present in that violent chaos? You think so lowly of blacks and assume, like it was the gospel, that we do this. racist scum.
    What makes it even worse is heís saying this stuff to justify why itís normal for someone to hang around Nazis or Klansmen.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What makes it even worse is heís saying this stuff to justify why itís normal for someone to hang around Nazis or Klansmen.
    Of course he would, he is a racist. Protesters aren't rioters so they get the hell away from them. The last thing I want to do is be on the same street with the neighborhood thugs and the Chicago police swinging their clubs.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    A continued push to attack black people and organizations in a hypocritical manner to his approach when it is shown white person he idolizes doing similar. His rush to defend proud boys and Charlottesville and ignoring many other instances listed as possible examples to play gotcha and ignore racism/bigotry to again defend his idol. Rooney rule is similar to separate but equal stance.

Iím not wasting more time on his trolling, you can find a lot of it yourself if you cared

So in other words you don't have a specific post that can be objectively spoken of.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    brett would know 1 or 1000 things about trolling. At least Special tries to have an actual conversation.
    I can't say for sure I have never trolled on this site, but it would be ultra rare. That fact does not care about your biased feelings.

I can't say for sure I have never trolled on this site, but it would be ultra rare. That fact does not care about your biased feelings.

Funniest thing I've read in the last few days. Thanks for the laugh.

Your ignorance on the protests over the last several years is amazing.

You would leave. No issues. Almost none did if the leaders said run when the riots start.

So in other words you don't have a specific post that can be objectively spoken of.
    Do your mom cut your food for you too? Look up and counter his argument

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No he's not. Post it, apologize, or embrace your title of liar.

Of course he would, he is a racist. Protesters aren't rioters so they get the hell away from them. The last thing I want to do is be on the same street with the neighborhood thugs and the Chicago police swinging their clubs.
    Again for you. Most don't.