Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 410 of 575 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8625
    Seeing that we know that Trump used the DOJ to seize records from Eric Swalwell (among others) and we never got any leaked communications we can use that as a proxy for absolving him of any wrongdoing with the accusations that Republicans made against him over his former girlfriend who was with the Chinese government.

If Trump had ANYTHING on him, they would have 100% released what they had.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seeing that we know that Trump used the DOJ to seize records from Eric Swalwell (among others) and we never got any leaked communications we can use that as a proxy for absolving him of any wrongdoing with the accusations that Republicans made against him over his former girlfriend who was with the Chinese government.

If Trump had ANYTHING on him, they would have 100% released what they had.
    She was with the whole government. Fun chick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Whatever you have to do to justify standing side by side Nazis and the KKK.
    in comparison there are people for BLM protesting that stand beside violent agitators, that I bet you wouldn't say the BLM protesting should stop and simply leave.

just because there are some bad people there, doesn't impact everything else.

still doesn't contradict that Trump's involvement in what he said was not racist, which has been my point.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol your priority here is obviously trolling/racism/bigotry in extreme fashion.

I noted you don't have to view every instance as racism/bigotry but that overwhelmingly there are far more examples for Trump overall of similar/worse things. Everyone has different definitions and opinions about a lot of the individual instances but the point was just showing the extremes/volume from Trump in comparison. I am not surprised you wanna defend white supremacists though given your priority I outlined.
    my priority in calling your ignorance, is racism/bigotry? you're a joke.

I also did not defend white supremacists, you apparently can't understand that not everyone there was a white supremacist. surprise surprise you're gullible to what you were told to believe no matter details.

you're getting worse, no interested in an argument, just interested in hate no matter what is said to contradict you. you were the one that brought up Charlottesville, you were wrong.

The new KKK (MAGA) standing with the old KKK. I donít need to post the white nationalist newsletter photo where they use ďMake America Great AgainĒ as white propaganda.
    this is the leftist problem in America, convinced that literally anyone supporting MAGA must be racist.
    how did this stupidity happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They were all racists. If you leave your house to defend a statue of Robert E Lee your a ****ing racist

so you are calling a black woman (Esther Lee) racist.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its not a hard concept but he'll continue on because he needs the last word on the subject. Just because you aren't a klansmen or Neo Nazi doesn't mean you can't be racist. Feeling like he doesn't get that or doesn't want to admit that part of it because he heard otherwise from the supreme being, Donald Trump.
    why do you (and the left) have to be so certain that anyone protesting the statue must be racist. you know protesting is a legal American right, right.

with this you are also calling a black woman racist.

Trump literally called out racism and the racist there were there, which media then lied about, which is likely why were are still at this from people that do not want to accept that reality.

All I remember for Trumpís bailout was conservative ***es flapping in the wind to praise him. Joe Biden and Democrats saw how unjust that system was and attempted to correct it. I commend them for their work.
    _____

Also I was told Joe Biden was owned by China.

https://www.reuters.com/article/g7-s...-idUSS8N2MQ0B1
    Of course you commend racism.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Of course you commend racism.
    The supposed colorblind policy somehow magically gives 99.9% of the farm bailout money to white farmers.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The supposed colorblind policy somehow magically gives 99.9% of the farm bailout money to white farmers.
    Race on my friend...race on.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my priority in calling your ignorance, is racism/bigotry? you're a joke.

I also did not defend white supremacists, you apparently can't understand that not everyone there was a white supremacist. surprise surprise you're gullible to what you were told to believe no matter details.

you're getting worse, no interested in an argument, just interested in hate no matter what is said to contradict you. you were the one that brought up Charlottesville, you were wrong.
    Lol you are the one with ignorance and your priority is continuing that repeatedly whenever possible to push racism/bigotry. You said separate but equal was similar to nfl rules lol. Anything for you to play these games.

You seem to not know much about proud boys and those organizing or that they were marching down the street chanting Jews will not replace us. Or you simply support that behavior I guess is just as likely.

I am interested in honest debate not trolling while constantly pushing racism/bigotry like you do

Lol you are the one with ignorance and your priority is continuing that repeatedly whenever possible to push racism/bigotry. You said separate but equal was similar to nfl rules lol. Anything for you to play these games.

You seem to not know much about proud boys and those organizing or that they were marching down the street chanting Jews will not replace us. Or you simply support that behavior I guess is just as likely.

I am interested in honest debate not trolling while constantly pushing racism/bigotry like you do

Not sure you are trolling or just not knowing what these words mean

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not sure you are trolling or just not knowing what these words mean
    Not sure if you are trolling or just donít know specials history and posting habits

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so you are calling a black woman (Esther Lee) racist.
    Learn to read

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not sure if you are trolling or just donít know specials history and posting habits

Feel free to show a post that shows his/her racism