Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 397 of 574 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8603
    If you are going to sweet talk him, don't use the same lines you use on the rest of us. I feel so cheap, now.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I personally would say our job reports have been underwhelming the past 2 months. And you’re correct, if folks stop looking for work the rate goes down, however the labor force participation rate remained largely unchanged, so in this case the drop in unemployment was a result of people getting jobs and not them leaving the workforce.
    Thanks. I see in April it went up .2% It's not what was projected but it is an increase which is positive.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You think everything is racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's racist, dude
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Sluggo: A bunch of racist ****.

Everyone else: Dude that was racist.

Sluggo: A bunch of other racist ****. "IS THAT RACIST TOO?"

Everyone else: Uh, yeah.

Sluggo: Drinks a glass of milk with "supper" and fantasizes about the good 'ol days when he could be more racist in public. Then dies because he is like 1000 years old.

The funniest thing is that you get angry about making a racist comment then double down on it lol. Your hatred for minorities is so deep it surfaces even when you try to pretend not to be racist lol. Not hard to find racism when you go out of your ****ing way to provide it lol

I'd tell you that people like you need to go away but I don't need to since you will soon lol. Also thanks for the link but I fortunately don't live in a shithole like the U.S.
    Geez, you're one messed up calallero.

Let me see if I can bring a little laughter into your life. A smile to your face.

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

Hope this brightens your day.

Ba da boom, ba do bing.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Is there something specific you are referring to? What has he been doing that's seemingly racist/bigoted?
    Saying that Black entrepreneurs don't have lawyers or accountants. Basically saying they don't have knowledge or gumption as others.
    But this is just the latest in a long line of racist drivel from Biden. If you look at his history and the ******** that he says.. I mean the dude is racist to the very definition of the word.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Saying that Black entrepreneurs don't have lawyers or accountants. Basically saying they don't have knowledge or gumption as others.
    But this is just the latest in a long line of racist drivel from Biden. If you look at his history and the ******** that he says.. I mean the dude is racist to the very definition of the word.
    You seem to be making up part of that yourself about what he is “basically saying”. I think Biden certainly has that old man type racism though where he says questionable things and he does have a history but you went to an extreme saying he was actual and capitalized like it was very major/meaningful...

I can find you many many more examples of racism/bigotry and even repeating some of it multiple times or including it in campaign from last potus. Biden is very minor in comparison with what he’s done over last chunk of years.

Not everyone. Just people who have in the past been held accountable for their racism on this site.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geez, you're one messed up calallero.

Let me see if I can bring a little laughter into your life. A smile to your face.

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

supper

Hope this brightens your day.
    total aside, but I've chuckled all my life about people that think it 'wrong' to call the evening meal supper....saying 'that's dinner dammit'....

....no, it's dinner where YOU come from, but those of us who grew up on a farm had reason to differentiate. We couldn't had lunch at noon because when you're working in the field you had morning lunch by 10am and afternoon lunch by 3pm...so you didn't call the larger meal at noon lunch, you called it dinner...calling it noon lunch would've inferred another lunch of a sammich and a cookie

so go ahead and have your dinner in the evening, and I'll enjoy my supper at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You seem to be making up part of that yourself about what he is “basically saying”. I think Biden certainly has that old man type racism though where he says questionable things and he does have a history but you went to an extreme saying he was actual and capitalized like it was very major/meaningful...

I can find you many many more examples of racism/bigotry and even repeating some of it multiple times or including it in campaign from last potus. Biden is very minor in comparison with what he’s done over last chunk of years.

No Biden's just a plain racist in that he thinks whites are superior and blacks are less. You can clearly see it in the things he says. Like a few months ago when he said that blacks and browns can't get I.D.s or don't know how to use internet. Or when he said that "If you don't vote for me you aint black." Or that "Poor kids are just as capable as white kids or that Obama was the first mainstream articulate black guy... The guy clearly sees non whites as less. Thus, he is racist.

No Biden's just a plain racist in that he thinks whites are superior and blacks are less. You can clearly see it in the things he says. Like a few months ago when he said that blacks and browns can't get I.D.s or don't know how to use internet. Or when he said that "If you don't vote for me you aint black." Or that "Poor kids are just as capable as white kids or that Obama was the first mainstream articulate black guy... The guy clearly sees non whites as less. Thus, he is racist.
    It's not about black and brown people being able to get IDs. It's about a system that goes out of its way to disadvantage them from being able to access them.

I mean you are seeing that but you haven’t shown him say it. He has tons of gaffes pointed out by media as well so taking a few statements to make this claim is curious given again...

As I said this isn’t much at all or close to the racism/bigotry from our last potus. It’s odd people are now riled up over a few statements they choose to take the worst way.

You pull the “conservative poster card” just as much or more

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You pull the “conservative poster card” just as much or more

you're not equating the two terms are you?

I still can't believe Mo Brooks is on the Subcommittee on Cyber, Innovative Technologies and Information Systems.