Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 378 of 515 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 7716
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Biden can't possibly be in the board of Burisma as VP. His son can, though. So Burisma has a position for Hunter Biden despite Hunter not having prior qualifications with natural gas operations. Burisma hires and pays Hunter Biden, why? Because of his dad's political influence. So yes, it is funneling money. Much like how Trump didn't 'run' the Trump organization and his children did but some White House meetings with foreign officials were done in Trump properties which meant Trump's children directly benefited from it. We all know the conflict-of-interest here but nothing can be done because they'll just say, "Oh, Hunter was qualified because he had a great presentation" or in Trump's case, "My children are running the organization so you'll have to ask them" when again, we all know that the Trump properties were used because Trump wanted it.
    He did have prior experience on the boards of other companies including serving as the Vice Chairman of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He did have prior experience on the boards of other companies including serving as the Vice Chairman of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
    Appointed by.... George W. Bush.

Plus, Amtrak is not a natural gas company and I fully clarified my statement by saying 'no prior experience with natural gas operations.'

It's foolish to think his dad isn't the reason why he gained those positions.

In other news, there is a clip of Biden saying that George Floyd's death was more impactful than MLK's death. I disagree but what do ya'll think?
    Wait! What?

Biden can't possibly be in the board of Burisma as VP. His son can, though. So Burisma has a position for Hunter Biden despite Hunter not having prior qualifications with natural gas operations. Burisma hires and pays Hunter Biden, why? Because of his dad's political influence. So yes, it is funneling money. Much like how Trump didn't 'run' the Trump organization and his children did but some White House meetings with foreign officials were done in Trump properties which meant Trump's children directly benefited from it. We all know the conflict-of-interest here but nothing can be done because they'll just say, "Oh, Hunter was qualified because he had a great presentation" or in Trump's case, "My children are running the organization so you'll have to ask them" when again, we all know that the Trump properties were used because Trump wanted it.
    So they hired Hunter for his influence with his dad? Ok, but how does any of that equal Joe Biden funneling money to his son. If anything itíd be his son funneling money to him.

Honestly, it sounds like you have all these sensational conspiracy soundbytes and youíre trying to create some sort of conspiratorial Jenga where they come out as Joe Biden funneled money to his son.

Itís ironic Iím having this conversation with the same person I was talking to about how people have abandoned MSM but turned to sensationalist conspiracy news sources, because thatís exactly what this sounds like.

In other news, there is a clip of Biden saying that George Floyd's death was more impactful than MLK's death. I disagree but what do ya'll think?
    Here's the actual video if anyone is interested in perusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6ssE1tOVI

I get what he's saying in terms of the power of television and video clips. Not sure how to compare the impact of each of these men's death though; especially since I only lived through one of 'em. I'd certainly say that MLK's life was infinitely more impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Let me help you out here Boy Wonder.
    Iím flattered that these guys are keeping stats on my posts. I think I get to be the official score keeper and they are right. my joke was based on your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So they hired Hunter for his influence with his dad? Ok, but how does any of that equal Joe Biden funneling money to his son. If anything itíd be his son funneling money to him.

Honestly, it sounds like you have all these sensational conspiracy soundbytes and youíre trying to create some sort of conspiratorial Jenga where they come out as Joe Biden funneled money to his son.

Itís ironic Iím having this conversation with the same person I was talking to about how people have abandoned MSM but turned to sensationalist conspiracy news sources, because thatís exactly what this sounds like.
    It's ironic that you pretend to be naive here because the conversation is not going the way you wanted. For your information, many sources (left and right) cited the figure and his position in the company. And apparently you don't know what money laundering and funneling means. There's a reason it's not going through Biden or else it's not called money laundering. What kind of money launderer funneling money would put the money into their own account? It's common sense but I guess you have proven that it isn't quite so common so I may have to retract that.

Let me ABC it for you again:

Joe Biden not able to accept a board position in a company while he is VP > son is able to take the position when there is very little to believe he is qualified and get paid $50k per month to do so > Hunter Biden has the money and that money is not reported on Joe Biden's income tax returns (hence, why I stated that Joe Biden's tax returns don't absolve him of any wrongdoing that may occur because what kind of idiotic person would voluntarily put exposing information in his tax returns?) > literal definition of money laundering. Now, you're saying I'm being a conspiracy theorist. Why did you not include the piece about me saying Trump was also funneling money to his organization by having foreign officials and members of his Secret Service stay in Trump properties? Is me saying that also part of the conspiracy angle or does it not qualify?

Appointed by.... George W. Bush.

Plus, Amtrak is not a natural gas company and I fully clarified my statement by saying 'no prior experience with natural gas operations.'

It's foolish to think his dad isn't the reason why he gained those positions.
    I know, you made an explicitly tailored statement in hopes it was specific enough yet didnít sound like it was tailored that way.

Many people go from high ranking jobs in one industry to another industry. Jobs like corporate boards and roles like vice chairman or some equivalent donít require the person doing them to be able to resolve an actual natural gas problem. They require analysis of financial metrics and other industry reports or analyses and make business recommendations.

Joe Biden's Presidency

Hunter Biden took a job he likely would not have been offered if his dad wasnít Vice President. Trump became President, didnít divest, and immediately started moving government money into his private businesses.

Last edited by ewing; 05-18-2021 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I know, you made an explicitly tailored statement in hopes it was specific enough yet didnít sound like it was tailored that way.

Many people go from high ranking jobs in one industry to another industry. Jobs like corporate boards and roles like vice chairman or some equivalent donít require the person doing them to be able to resolve an actual natural gas problem. They require analysis of financial metrics and other industry reports or analyses and make business recommendations.
    I also doubt Hunter Bidenís contacts are limited to his Dad. It reasonable to think he got the job bc of his name and beyond that is speculation.

Come on, man. Joe Biden is most definitely the "big guy" in question.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I also doubt Hunter Bidenís contacts are limited to his Dad. It reasonable to think he got the job bc of his name and beyond that is speculation.

Funny thing is I donít ever actually think Iíve said he was qualified or deserved the job. I literally donít know what the qualifications for the Burisma job was not the jobs heís ever held are. I know the ones he got in the past could have useful carryover skills to the job on the board of a company.

It's ironic that you pretend to be naive here because the conversation is not going the way you wanted. For your information, many sources (left and right) cited the figure and his position in the company. And apparently you don't know what money laundering and funneling means. There's a reason it's not going through Biden or else it's not called money laundering. What kind of money launderer funneling money would put the money into their own account? It's common sense but I guess you have proven that it isn't quite so common so I may have to retract that.

Let me ABC it for you again:

Joe Biden not able to accept a board position in a company while he is VP > son is able to take the position when there is very little to believe he is qualified and get paid $50k per month to do so > Hunter Biden has the money and that money is not reported on Joe Biden's income tax returns (hence, why I stated that Joe Biden's tax returns don't absolve him of any wrongdoing that may occur because what kind of idiotic person would voluntarily put exposing information in his tax returns?) > literal definition of money laundering. Now, you're saying I'm being a conspiracy theorist. Why did you not include the piece about me saying Trump was also funneling money to his organization by having foreign officials and members of his Secret Service stay in Trump properties? Is me saying that also part of the conspiracy angle or does it not qualify?
    Iím not pretending to be naive, I was trying to make sense of your nonsensical ramblings. I think I get it now, you think Biden put his son on the board to pocket the Ukraine money. Ah, so youíre delusional.

Itís ironic you say let me ABC it because you should probably watch more ABC and less conservative conspiracies.com.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Come on, man. Joe Biden is most definitely the "big guy" in question.
    Each party can be hypocritical. But there was a time when Republicans would of actually stood up for Hunters privacy. Back when there was more than one amendment they cared about.