Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 377 of 516 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 7734

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Wow, admirable. It's almost like you can't funnel the money to your son instead. But Joe Biden released his taxes, he's definitely 100% clear!
    I don’t think he is a criminal. It’s not a high bar. I don’t think the last guy even tried to appear like he was clearing it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wow, admirable. It's almost like you can't funnel the money to your son instead. But Joe Biden released his taxes, he's definitely 100% clear!
    Did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    King butwhatabout strikes again.
    I’ll admit on that one I did butwhatabout. It just seemed fitting to call out King hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I’m on Tapatalk maybe it shows different.

Edit: This is post 5724 to me, not sure what you see.

interesting...5724 to you is 5639 to me
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Chuck came through Korea about 5 years before I got there. And you have no concept. Why should you?
    Huh?

Hunter's laptop!

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    interesting...5724 to you is 5639 to me
    Deleted posts maybe have something to do with it if we’re on different platforms. Anyways for clarification…

Maintaining emergency stockpiles = er jobs.

No wonder why there's so many unemployed people. Edumacation is required.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t know but I think “construction” is more like to = “err jobs” then stockpiles

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Did he do that?
    Well, that depends: Do you think Hunter, who had no prior qualifications with natural gas, was qualified to earn $50,000 per month being on the board of Burisma?

Well, that depends: Do you think Hunter, who had no prior qualifications with natural gas, was qualified to earn $50,000 per month being on the board of Burisma?
    I don’t know how Biden funneling money to his son is dependent on whether his son was qualified to have a job at an energy company. Are you saying Biden funneled his money through the energy company to his son? Like he laundered money through Burisma to Hunter?

Anyways for clarification…

Let me help you out here Boy Wonder.
    In it's continuing effort to prioritize illegal immigrants over US citizens, the Biden administration transferred $850mm allocated for restocking and maintaining our woefully depleted emergency stockpiles to constructing shelters for those who cross our border illegally. Inexcusable!
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maintaining emergency stockpiles = er jobs.

No wonder why there's so many unemployed people. Edumacation is required.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t know but I think “construction” is more like to = “err jobs” then stockpiles

Let me help you out here Boy Wonder.
    This is pointless and stupid so don’t waste time responding, but you said he meant to reply to someone else, which he didn’t. His quote was just following yours that wasn’t quoting anyone else. I wasn’t really caring about the southpark stuff.

The wording the NYT uses is very interesting.

He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.
    Sounds like he wasn't getting $50,000 a month (since it says as much as) and also he didn't get that every month since it says "in some months".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This is pointless and stupid so don’t waste time responding, but you said he meant to reply to someone else, which he didn’t. His quote was just following yours that wasn’t quoting anyone else. I wasn’t really caring about the southpark stuff.
    100% agree. Completely pointless and stupid yet here you are making yet another post about it.

Don't bother responding.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-17-2021 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t know how Biden funneling money to his son is dependent on whether his son was qualified to have a job at an energy company. Are you saying Biden funneled his money through the energy company to his son? Like he laundered money through Burisma to Hunter?
    Biden can't possibly be in the board of Burisma as VP. His son can, though. So Burisma has a position for Hunter Biden despite Hunter not having prior qualifications with natural gas operations. Burisma hires and pays Hunter Biden, why? Because of his dad's political influence. So yes, it is funneling money. Much like how Trump didn't 'run' the Trump organization and his children did but some White House meetings with foreign officials were done in Trump properties which meant Trump's children directly benefited from it. We all know the conflict-of-interest here but nothing can be done because they'll just say, "Oh, Hunter was qualified because he had a great presentation" or in Trump's case, "My children are running the organization so you'll have to ask them" when again, we all know that the Trump properties were used because Trump wanted it.

In other news, there is a clip of Biden saying that George Floyd's death was more impactful than MLK's death. I disagree but what do ya'll think?