Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 375 of 519 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7771
  1. #5611
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    In it's continuing effort to prioritize illegal immigrants over US citizens, the Biden administration transferred $850mm allocated for restocking and mainting our woefully depleted emergency stockpiles to constructing shelters for those who cross our border illegally. Inexcusable!
    Only $850 million? They cost hundreds + billions every year indirectly and directly. $850 million is nothing. All it means is we keep taxing the rich. Problem solved, duh.

  2. #5612
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Only $850 million? They cost hundreds + billions every year indirectly and directly. $850 million is nothing. All it means is we keep taxing the rich. Problem solved, duh.
    It's not about the dollar volume, it's about where those dollars were taken from.

  3. #5613
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721

  4. #5614
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's not about the dollar volume, it's about where those dollars were taken from.
    Since when did that matter? They'll find new ways to keep funding whatever it is they want regardless.

  5. #5615
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721

  6. #5616
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Maintaining emergency stockpiles = er jobs.

    No wonder why there's so many unemployed people. Edumacation is required.

  7. #5617
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,544

  8. #5618
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,841
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    In it's continuing effort to prioritize illegal immigrants over US citizens, the Biden administration transferred $850mm allocated for restocking and maintaining our woefully depleted emergency stockpiles to constructing shelters for those who cross our border illegally. Inexcusable!
    Woefully depleted emergency stockpiles? Shouldn’t Trump have replenished them? I mean, you gave Obama all kinds of **** for leaving Trump with none lol

  9. #5619
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,661
    I think it pretty clear our operations on the boarder need funding regardless of who gets in and who doesn’t
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #5620
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Maintaining emergency stockpiles = er jobs.

    No wonder why there's so many unemployed people. Edumacation is required.
    I don’t know but I think “construction” is more like to = “err jobs” then stockpiles


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #5621
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,661
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Only $850 million? They cost hundreds + billions every year indirectly and directly. $850 million is nothing. All it means is we keep taxing the rich. Problem solved, duh.
    They add a lot more to the economy then old people with their Medicare and SS. Those are the ****s we should kick out of the country


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #5622
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Woefully depleted emergency stockpiles? Shouldn’t Trump have replenished them? I mean, you gave Obama all kinds of **** for leaving Trump with none lol
    King butwhatabout strikes again.

  13. #5623
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t know but I think “construction” is more like to = “err jobs” then stockpiles


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You okay?

  14. #5624
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,544
    The Chief handmaid on the Supreme Court is ready, willing, and able to roll back these women’s rights. Amy Coney Barrett is giddy over taking the rights of women away and to begin putting the nail to Roe vs Wade.

    https://twitter.com/ap/status/1394288577912127488?s=21

  15. #5625
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You okay?
    Construction = jobs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •