Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 357 of 516 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 7734
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    They must have really filled in at Waikiki then. In December/January we went there several times just so my 5 yr old nephew had an easy time with no waves...only went because the beach was like 20% of normal re people.

The road to Hana is still riding on its old reputation before it was redone. In the old days rental agencies would deny you if you said you were going to take that drive. A different brother used to live on Maui than the one on Oahu now. We once took the back way to Hana...which was not for the weak stomach.

With family there, I rarely hit many of the typical tourist places. Our favorite beach is over in Waimanalo, only accessible via a trail between houses.

Never been to Kauai, but the big island is quite different than the others.
    Well when I visited Waikiki it was pre-covid so it was full capacity. When I did the road to Hana we kept going through the back side and you're right, it was pretty precarious in places lol.

Never been to the big island, but I'd love to go.

Driving back up Hana after sunset in the dark was pretty tight (and a bit intense). Not nearly as precarious of a road as I expected though.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well when I visited Waikiki it was pre-covid so it was full capacity. When I did the road to Hana we kept going through the back side and you're right, it was pretty precarious in places lol.

Never been to the big island, but I'd love to go.
    ah, I misread earlier...I thought you'd been to Hawaii THIS year

my brother bought a piece of land on the big island back in the 80s....it eventually was buried by lava, so he never got to build there......that area is just now getting to the point people actually are
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

ah, I misread earlier...I thought you'd been to Hawaii THIS year

my brother bought a piece of land on the big island back in the 80s....it eventually was buried by lava, so he never got to build there......that area is just now getting to the point people actually are
    I went to Oahu this year. I went to Maui years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is what it would be on anything with Biden. he's going to go more with what the further left Democrats want.

the other day he said he was going to get in trouble for answering questions. from who, he is the President.
    Well since Trump supporters have been Cancelling the moderate right from the party, it’s going to be tough for progressive Joe to take his orders from the fringe left. If Democrats wanted to go to the far left, they wouldn’t voted for Joe. Sorry you’re wrong.

How bout in his first three months in office, President Biden has presided over the largest economic expansion in modern history. I know Trump supporters who said they only cared about the economy are celebrating that with the majority of the country. WOW.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Well since Trump supporters have been Cancelling the moderate right from the party, it’s going to be tough for progressive Joe to take his orders from the fringe left. If Democrats wanted to go to the far left, they wouldn’t voted for Joe. Sorry you’re wrong.

How bout in his first three months in office, President Biden has presided over the largest economic expansion in modern history. I know Trump supporters who said they only cared about the economy are celebrating that with the majority of the country. WOW.
    Republicans have nothing to do with this.

Democrats nominated an old man they knew had a better chance at beating Trump, that was the only goal.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    People are way too focused on Biden's speech mishaps. It's been documented that he has had a brain issue and a speech problem which naturally gets worse as you age. It's entirely possible that he is out of it but most likely it's just a neurological issue. Why do people debate these pointless issues such as Biden falling down on some stairs and speech mishaps instead of just focusing on the things that actually matter such as policies, economy, social issues, etc.,? I couldn't give two-***** if a blind person was president. That's not important at all. With that being said, I think the biggest issue here is the fact that it's almost always someone who is incredibly old who we are forced to vote for. It shouldn't be that way consistently.
    consistency. the media loved to cover this type of thing when it was Trump doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    People are way too focused on Biden's speech mishaps. It's been documented that he has had a brain issue and a speech problem which naturally gets worse as you age. It's entirely possible that he is out of it but most likely it's just a neurological issue. Why do people debate these pointless issues such as Biden falling down on some stairs and speech mishaps instead of just focusing on the things that actually matter such as policies, economy, social issues, etc.,? I couldn't give two-***** if a blind person was president. That's not important at all. With that being said, I think the biggest issue here is the fact that it's almost always someone who is incredibly old who we are forced to vote for. It shouldn't be that way consistently.
    Bolded……has this been confirmed???

When you talk about the things that actually matter such as policies, economy, social issues, etc.……the guy looks even worse.

I'm sure newsmax confirmed it..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……has this been confirmed???

When you talk about the things that actually matter such as policies, economy, social issues, etc.……the guy looks even worse.
    Of course that hasn’t been confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I went to Oahu this year. I went to Maui years ago.
    you said you visited Waikiki pre-covid tho...that's Oahu

There’s a lot more to Oahu than just Waikiki?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I’ve also visited Oahu prior to this last trip. This was my second time on Oahu. Only been to Kauai and Maui the one time, and never to the big island.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    There’s a lot more to Oahu than just Waikiki?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course there is, I'm rarely ever near Waikiki.
    He had just previously talked about Waikiki being packed with people and when I was there in January, it was pretty sparse...he just clarified that he was referring to a prior trip to Oahu.

Of course there is, I'm rarely ever near Waikiki.
    He had just previously talked about Waikiki being packed with people and when I was there in January, it was pretty sparse...he just clarified that he was referring to a prior trip to Oahu.
    What was weird was the people I went with wanted to like go shopping and stuff and I was like you can shop anywhere, I want to sit at a beach with a beer lol