Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 353 of 515 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7713
  1. #5281
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Obviously youíre unaware of the precautions. You canít even get on a plane to Hawaii unless you have a negative Covid test within 24 hours of travel. That plane was safer than all those beaches youíve been partying at for the past year
    Did you go to the beach in Hawaii?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. 05-09-2021, 10:54 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  3. #5282
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Did you go to the beach in Hawaii?
    Actually the place I stayed had a private beach so it was just us. I took more precautions in Hawaii than you have the entire time, though I will say not working and thus not going into work was a pretty good precaution on your part

  4. #5283
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,478
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    On a plane?
    More than six feet = no mask
    Less than six feet = mask

  5. #5284
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually the place I stayed had a private beach so it was just us. I took more precautions in Hawaii than you have the entire time, though I will say not working and thus not going into work was a pretty good precaution on your part
    You've been proven to be such a fraud that your argument is now based on the assumption(ewing) that I don't have a job.

    Meanwhile my argument is based on something you bragged about doing...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #5285
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You've been proven to be such a fraud that your argument is now based on the assumption(ewing) that I don't have a job.

    Meanwhile my argument is based on something you bragged about doing...
    Itís not an assumption at this point. You totally donít have a job lol.

  7. 05-09-2021, 11:03 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  8. #5286
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís not an assumption at this point. You totally donít have a job lol.
    So you think I'm collecting unemployment and simultaneously calling for it to end?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  9. 05-09-2021, 11:08 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  10. #5287
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    So you think I'm collecting unemployment and simultaneously calling for it to end?
    Where do you work?

  11. 05-09-2021, 11:09 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  12. #5288
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You tell me where you work first?

    The US Army...

    And Iím going to Law School

    Now you...

  13. 05-09-2021, 11:13 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

  14. #5289
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The US Army...

    And Iím going to Law School

    Now you...
    Soooo specific... I went to a college and curranty have a job.

    What, you wanna dox me?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  15. #5290
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Soooo specific... I went to a college and curranty have a job.

    What, you wanna dox me?
    More specific than you lol. What more do you want to know? What do you do?

  16. #5291
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    More specific than you lol. What more do you want to know? What do you do?
    Not at all. You were in the army and now you're a student. Technically you're the one without a job. Feel free to advertise the law firm you work at.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  17. #5292
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Not at all. You were in the army and now you're a student. Technically you're the one without a job. Feel free to advertise the law firm you work at.
    I AM in the Army. Going to Law in a 4 year part time program. I actually will be traveling to Fort Dix for a military exercise in about a week.

    Feel free to tell me literally anything about this job you have...

  18. #5293
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,478
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I AM in the Army. Going to Law in a 4 year part time program. I actually will be traveling to Fort Dix for a military exercise in about a week.

    Feel free to tell me literally anything about this job you have...
    Come on now...be realistic...who knows better about what you're doing than someone who posts on an online forum that you frequent but has never actually met you? Please use common sense next time!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  19. #5294
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,722
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Come on now...be realistic...who knows better about what you're doing than someone who posts on an online forum that you frequent but has never actually met you? Please use common sense next time!
    Would I be able to afford my opulent Hawaiian vacation were I unemployed?

  20. #5295
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Come on now...be realistic...who knows better about what you're doing than someone who posts on an online forum that you frequent but has never actually met you? Please use common sense next time!
    Sounds about you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •