Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 349 of 520 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7787
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If people are upset about the Hawaii trip, Iím sure theyíd be infuriated to know I also have multi-state National Parks vacation scheduled for later this summer.
    That's it. If you don't resign as a moderator, I'll be contacting my lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You don't count in this conversation. You are part of the problem.
    You don't know a thing about me other than that I'm great at making you squirm on a regular basis.

Yeah...so do I. But when I told you the charities that I donate thousands of dollars to every year, you laughed. They weren't good enough for you. They didn't fit your ideology of the utopian America.

Your dollars are better than mine.

What do you donate to. And don't lie.
    I did not laugh at what charities you donated to, youíre probably thinking of someone else.

My wife and I donate about $350 every month to charity. We donate to Boy Scouts, Planned Parenthood, my mother-in-laws Catholic Church, the CFC, our Alma Maters, and a local food bank.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't know a thing about me other than that I'm great at making you squirm on a regular basis.
    I don't want to know more about you than I already do. Trust me on that.

I did not laugh at what charities you donated to, youíre probably thinking of someone else.

My wife and I donate about $350 every month to charity. We donate to Boy Scouts, Planned Parenthood, my mother-in-laws Catholic Church, the CFC, our Alma Maters, and a local food bank.
    You did. And kudos for your donations. That's awesome.

You did. And kudos for your donations. That's awesome.
    I donít recall. I canít even remember who you donated to or even a conversation where you listed off who you donated to...
    Last edited by valade16; 05-09-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Wait. Are you actually using 2 states as the common denominator for the other 48?
    I'm pretty sure that there are places paying people the bare minimum as required by law and doing absolutely nothing else for any other type of compensation in all states where it is legal.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I donít recall. I canít even remember who you donated to or even a conversation where you listed off who you donated to...

Honestly, we probably need to re-evaluate where our money is going. Boy Scouts are on life support and I donít much like the idea of donated to a college. Itís probably be better to give that money to other causes.
    Boy scouts are definitely not donation worthy. 20 years ago, absolutely. Today...nope. They're a political arm at this stage. I absolutely will not donate $ to any organization that bases their current ideology on politics.

Focus on those that fight disease and those that help the poor. That's been my focus for the last 3 years.

Boy scouts are definitely not donation worthy. 20 years ago, absolutely. Today...nope. They're a political arm at this stage. I absolutely will not donate $ to any organization that bases their current ideology on politics.

Focus on those that fight disease and those that help the poor. That's been my focus for the last 3 years.
    I was in Boy Scouts so itís sad for me to see them die. Them allowing girls in wasnít political by the way, it was survival. They were dying and opening it to girls increased their membership possibilities by double. Unfortunately they were getting killed by the Girl Scouts because they have the cookies that net them billions a year whereas the Boy Scouts have no real revenue stream. And then all the settlements of the sexual assault lawsuits further buried them. They didnít get woke, they just woke up and realized they were dying.

Was letting girls join what made you call them political?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I assumed so. I canít think of anything else they did that was that politically divisive.

I was in Boy Scouts so itís sad for me to see them die. Them allowing girls in wasnít political by the way, it was survival. They were dying and opening it to girls increased their membership possibilities by double. Unfortunately they were getting killed by the Girl Scouts because they have the cookies that net them billions a year whereas the Boy Scouts have no real revenue stream. And then all the settlements of the sexual assault lawsuits further buried them. They didnít get woke, they just woke up and realized they were dying.
    Both of my older brothers are eagle scouts. I did it for 4 years and decided it wasn't for me.

They could've stuck to their values. The decision they made was absolutely the nail in the coffin. It's better to go down in your beliefs than bending to the pressure. They ****ed up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

That's pretty obvious man. They are the Boy Scouts and they are 100% gone.

Joe Biden's Presidency

That's pretty obvious man. They are the Boy Scouts and they are 100% gone.
    Lol. I can see way you would never donate to such an organization

Last edited by ewing; 05-09-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Both of my older brothers are eagle scouts. I did it for 4 years and decided it wasn't for me.

They could've stuck to their values. The decision they made was absolutely the nail in the coffin. It's better to go down in your beliefs than bending to the pressure. They ****ed up big time.
    I think thatís an absurd reason to start disliking the Boy Scouts.