Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 347 of 595 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 8911
  1. #5191
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you made an observation...fine, I have no problem with that
    I made the lame joke about whining about whining...that's all it was, a lame joke, just having fun
    but to you I was ...apoplectic?! rotflmao! It was a lame joke, nothing more

    So, the difference is...whatever it was you were doing, whatever name you want to put on it, I assumed you were just joking along with me......yet you think you ruined my night? and that I spent hours thinking about it? Holy ****, now THAT'S lame. I literally just saw your whining comment and poked fun...went out for a few beers and refreshed this thread when I got home...that's the 'hours I literally spent thinking about what you said'

    here's a quarter, go buy a sense of humor...in fact, here's two, get one for spliff
    ....says the guy that gets offended over any humor that isn't a played out dad joke.

  2. #5192
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We are in agreement your joke was lame. I already have a sense of humor, Iím the one that told the joke that sent you into a rage remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....says the guy that gets offended over any humor that isn't a played out dad joke.
    You're both so ridiculously off base it goes well beyond 'funny' in any form....you're both taking my innocent and yes lame joke...and equating it to, tying it to something we already talked thru ad nauseum months ago.

    I say something...anything...and the two of you automatically pull out words like offended, apoplectic, whining, or defensive..........I try to just have the same discussions here, share my own opinions, like most everyone else here...but because they don't align with yours, obviously I'M the one with the problem.

    I'm not Special, Sluggo, Brewers, brett, or even nasty.....but you're both bound and determined to try and stuff me into that group.........pathetically ridiculous
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #5193
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Oh, sorry. But can you imagine where that guy's mouth has been?

    Well crap. And I said I was going to stop that. Apologies.
    which guy would that be?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #5194
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You're both so ridiculously off base it goes well beyond 'funny' in any form....you're both taking my innocent and yes lame joke...and equating it to, tying it to something we already talked thru ad nauseum months ago.

    I say something...anything...and the two of you automatically pull out words like offended, apoplectic, whining, or defensive..........I try to just have the same discussions here, share my own opinions, like most everyone else here...but because they don't align with yours, obviously I'M the one with the problem.

    I'm not Special, Sluggo, Brewers, brett, or even nasty.....but you're both bound and determined to try and stuff me into that group.........pathetically ridiculous
    I actually go out of my way to point out you are not part of that group, but if you donít appreciate my efforts to do so, I will stop.

    Next time you make a joke, I advise giving some indicator itís a joke (such as a lol), because it was so lame nobody realized it was even a joke.

    I also want to point out, right now no one has a problem with you because of your views or who they align with, so that isnít it either.

    Regardless, itís probably best to do as crovash advised and both move on.

  5. #5195
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You're both so ridiculously off base it goes well beyond 'funny' in any form....you're both taking my innocent and yes lame joke...and equating it to, tying it to something we already talked thru ad nauseum months ago.

    I say something...anything...and the two of you automatically pull out words like offended, apoplectic, whining, or defensive..........I try to just have the same discussions here, share my own opinions, like most everyone else here...but because they don't align with yours, obviously I'M the one with the problem.

    I'm not Special, Sluggo, Brewers, brett, or even nasty.....but you're both bound and determined to try and stuff me into that group.........pathetically ridiculous
    My goodness. You sure play victim with a quickness. Just because you're not any of those clowns doesn't mean you're some infallible poster that should never be questioned or disagreed with or something.

  6. #5196
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My goodness. You sure play victim with a quickness. Just because you're not any of those clowns doesn't mean you're some infallible poster that should never be questioned or disagreed with or something.
    lmao you're a hoot....now you think I'm playing victim?!

    you realize all I did was jokingly say valade was whining when he said someone was whining...that's all it was, and now we're wasting all this server space because the two of you keep exhibiting the EXACT things you claim I have.............pot meet kettle, have a nice day
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #5197
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao you're a hoot....now you think I'm playing victim?!

    you realize all I did was jokingly say valade was whining when he said someone was whining...that's all it was, and now we're wasting all this server space because the two of you keep exhibiting the EXACT things you claim I have.............pot meet kettle, have a nice day
    I see the moving on part was too difficult for you...

  8. #5198
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao you're a hoot....now you think I'm playing victim?!

    you realize all I did was jokingly say valade was whining when he said someone was whining...that's all it was, and now we're wasting all this server space because the two of you keep exhibiting the EXACT things you claim I have.............pot meet kettle, have a nice day
    Now? No, I've felt you have been playing victim since basically our very first back and forth.

    I saw the whole interaction; don't need a recap. I even sarcastically commented "great conversation" because I thought both of you were being a bit childish.

    Now of course we move to the part where you do your classic "I know you are but what am I" routine. To make matters even worse, you're apparently turning in to catman with the nonsensical "wAsTiNg SeRvEr sPaCe" and "hAvE a NiCe DaY" comments.

  9. #5199
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721

  10. #5200
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,816
    To get this thread back on topic, what is Biden going to do about the cyberattack that shut down the pipeline that carries most of the petroleum products to New England?

  11. #5201
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,161

    Joe Biden's Presidency

    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    To get this thread back on topic, what is Biden going to do about the cyberattack that shut down the pipeline that carries most of the petroleum products to New England?
    Government Lube. Should of happened a long time ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #5202
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I see the moving on part was too difficult for you...
    lol, when I was looking to move on spliff accused me of fuming about it for hours because I hadn't posted
    I see, when you make a joke, it's obvious...when I make one, even just a light jab such as started this waste of time, I should make sure to add an lol. Got it.


    nothing positive for discussion around here anymore...I asked a question a couple days ago about what people thought could be done to persuade more people to get vaccinated, got not one response...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #5203
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,233
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, when I was looking to move on spliff accused me of fuming about it for hours because I hadn't posted
    I see, when you make a joke, it's obvious...when I make one, even just a light jab such as started this waste of time, I should make sure to add an lol. Got it.

    nothing positive for discussion around here anymore...I asked a question a couple days ago about what people thought could be done to persuade more people to get vaccinated, got not one response...
    You responding to Spliff wasnít what I was referring to, it was that you included me in your response to him.

  14. #5204
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, when I was looking to move on spliff accused me of fuming about it for hours because I hadn't posted
    That's a bold-faced lie.

  15. #5205
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,786
    So is Space Force out there protecting us from this Chinese rocket? If not, why do they exist?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •