Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what did I say that was wrong?

did you forget the media coverage from 2016, and 2017, and 2018.
    False equivalency. I swear itís like you work for their campaign with this nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's never a discussion on how we are to the rest of the world. That's the point that is missed.
    Almost
    Every
    Single
    Time
    It depends on the intent of the message. Somethings are relevant in making a point on a global scale.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It depends on the intent of the message. Somethings are relevant in making a point on a global scale.

That's what almost means.

And your apology is coming when?

https://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/f...cts/index.html

"

States and localities are the primary sources of K-12 education funding and always have been.
    Total U.S. Expenditures for Elementary and Secondary Education

In the 2004-05 school year, 83 cents out of every dollar spent on education is estimated to come from the state and local levels (45.6 percent from state funds and 37.1 percent from local governments). The federal government's share is 8.3 percent. The remaining 8.9 percent is from private sources, primarily for private schools. [ * * ] This division of support remains consistent with our nation's historic reliance on local control of schools.
    "
    I could be wrong that you said that the federal government had little to do with education. Let the school kick minority children out of the local classroom. Stop teaching democracy and devote that time to communism. Your original statement didn't confine itself to purely financial concerns and that is how I took it because the government doesn't have "little to do" with anything in this country.

You get a lump of coal for moving the goalpost or not being clear with your previous statement.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Wow, you found like five. Congrats! * rolls eyes *
    Yeah, too bad we didn't get Timothy McVeigh the OKC bomber. Hope we catch the next right extremist before they strike. The governor was lucky. I would ask you to give three cheers to the law enforcement agencies that caught them, but you just roll your eyes.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Ah the left. Follow the law and we riot and it's JUSTIFIED! Sad. The left is in for a massive slaughter in 2022 and 2024.
    Follow the law? Lol if that were the case, Donald would concede the presidency instead of trying to find loopholes in effort to stay.

Law is ********. We come up and get rid of laws everyday. In terms of the Supreme Court, laws/bills can be passed or overturned if enough justices vote in favor or against. Sorry, just have to make that distinction because Iím not sure you paid attention in social studies.

The problem is, if the majority of judges are unhinged (and Iím not saying they are) then a law can be passed even if it is a stupid or unjust one.

Hypothetically speaking and Iíll make this simple (because we all know itís not) what if there was a democratic majority and they passed a law for mandatory abortions and gay marriages. If the democratic justices say itís okay, then itís okay...right? The law is the law!
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

I am still shocked you typed those words correctly. Admit it, you had help.
    Based off of your posts, youíre in no position to be making those quips. Not to sound pretentious but Iím clearly a better writer than you...not that itís saying much.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Ah the left. Follow the law and we riot and it's JUSTIFIED! Sad. The left is in for a massive slaughter in 2022 and 2024.
    Are you serious? This would be an out and out coup, it wouldn't be legal, and extreme nationwide violence would be warranted and necessary.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Based off of your posts, youíre in no position to be making those quips. Not to sound pretentious but Iím clearly a better writer than you...not that itís saying much.

you are using too many big words for him. Pretentious, quips, and the letter a. Ignore him or have your fun with him. You get angry, you done what he wanted you to do.

Martin Luther King.

That's what almost means.
    Well there is more than just the US. On a global scale weíre right of center. Universal healthcare is about the most moderate position in existence and half of us have been brainwashed against it by a profiteering healthcare industry.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    False equivalency. I swear itís like you work for their campaign with this nonsense.

The most inept foreign agent on the payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    you are using too many big words for him. Pretentious, quips, and the letter a. Ignore him or have your fun with him. You get angry, you done what he wanted you to do.
    Believe it or not...as PSDs resident hothead. This **** doesnít get me mad anymore. I just like coming off as a smart ***.

I have a question that I'm struggling with: what would be a successful Joe Biden presidency look like? What should my expectations be realistically speaking? I'm just curious what expectations/hopes/fears/whatever people across the pol spectrum have for the next 4 or 8 years.

I've been thinking a little bit about Trump and while my expectations were very ****ing low I'm not 100% sure how low they were. Did Trump do better or worse than I thought? I feel like I know but I don't know...

Anyways. I know I'll be holding Biden to unfairly high standards (I mean I have low expectations...), but I want to know how overboard they are. I've now tried to ask a question 18 times. Thank you.
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-10-2020 at 06:58 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I have a question that I'm struggling with: what would be a successful Joe Biden presidency look like? What should my expectations be realistically speaking? I'm just curious what expectations/hopes/fears/whatever people across the pol spectrum have for the next 4 or 8 years.

I've been thinking a little bit about Trump and while my expectations were very ****ing low I'm not 100% sure how low they were. Did Trump do better or worse than I thought? I feel like I know but I don't know...

Anyways. I know I'll be holding Biden to unfairly high standards, but I want to know how overboard they are. I've now tried to ask a question 18 times. Thank you.
    the only thing I can probably say I could give Trump credit for is the Idea of the Tariffs. however, his Tariffs didn't work so I can only give him partial credit.

Trump was just piggy backing off of Reagan's plans with the trickle down economics. Trickle down didn't work then and it didn't work now. So one of my expectations for Biden's presidency is for him to stick by his word and undo the tax law Trump put in place and to put in a law taxing anyone making over 400k. I think its possible but, will be a hard fight.

other things that could make a successful Biden Presidency would be putting money back into infrastructure, fixing the mess that the repubs made of the ACA, restoring how we look to the rest of the world would be a major win anything beyond that would probably be gravy.