Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 321 of 358 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Biden's racist comments are well documented to anyone not far up the left's ***.

remember when Biden said this about Obama.. "you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."
    but totally fine?

I don't think Biden is intently racist, but neither is Trump. they are both old white men that don't pay attention to what they are saying and what they say can be manipulated. convenient that certain media only cover that Trump must be racist, not Biden.

point remains, Biden said this, and the media is silent with any criticism.
    I agree with you on one thing. They're both old white guys who grew up around older even more racist white people.

But here's the thing. Biden apologized. Obama defended him. And they went on to work together for 8 years eventually receiving the Medal of Freedom.

Trump? Thinks apologizing is weak. Doubles down. He leaves no room for human growth and looks at criticism as being attacks.

And let's not forget which person had an army of white nationalist trying to achieve a coup. Don't forget who tried to stop DACA. Don't forget who has the clear support of the radical racists in the USA. And makes sure he keeps them with endless dog whistles.

I know you're desperate to act like this us a wash. It's not. And it's not close. And if you don't think Trumps racism is interestentional than you're more out of touch than an almost 80 year old man from Pennsylvania.

I mentioned it because I've seen the idiots on social media making the comparison.

anyone that thinks Trump is evil in comparison to Hitler is not that bright, manipulated into this idiotic conclusion.
    Why does he have to be "as evil" to be comparable?

Everything I said there was almost identical to Trump. And I'm not even sold that he isn't as evil. Just way more lazy. M

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Baby loves daddy.
    https://external-preview.redd.it/VGy...=webp&02ddffa1
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-19-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: nvm
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I agree with you on one thing. They're both old white guys who grew up around older even more racist white people.

But here's the thing. Biden apologized. Obama defended him. And they went on to work together for 8 years eventually receiving the Medal of Freedom.

Trump? Thinks apologizing is weak. Doubles down. He leaves no room for human growth and looks at criticism as being attacks.

And let's not forget which person had an army of white nationalist trying to achieve a coup. Don't forget who tried to stop DACA. Don't forget who has the clear support of the radical racists in the USA. And makes sure he keeps them with endless dog whistles.

I know you're desperate to act like this us a wash. It's not. And it's not close. And if you don't think Trumps racism is interestentional than you're more out of touch than an almost 80 year old man from Pennsylvania.
    Trump’s entire political career was launched on his own racist lie and had shown for years he was a racist long before running for President. Special is not very interested in learning about that tho

Let’s get those judges confirmed. Ideally as many 30-40 year olds as humanly possible.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ourts-n1261414

while he has gone on to say other racist things, plural.

Trump is an *******, he never apologizes even though I agree he should.

Trump wanting to keep support of racists is interpretation and perception, ignores the multiple times that Trump has specifically called out the racist. that part is often ignored in the media narrative that Trump simply must be racist. why is that fact ignored.

being against DACA is/was not about their race.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Why does he have to be "as evil" to be comparable?

Everything I said there was almost identical to Trump. And I'm not even sold that he isn't as evil. Just way more lazy. M
    Hitler was evil. no question. everyone knows it.

Trump, not evil. only gullible people believe this, manipulated by hateful people/media.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Has anyone told Liz Cheney, in the background of the video, that there is now a population requirement for statehood?

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1384...427805187?s=21

I expect that she will arrange for them to recuse their existing statehood.

Mitt Romney has said that he opposes DC becoming a state and thinks it should be absorbed back into Maryland. But the only problem is that Maryland doesn't want DC to join them and DC doesn't want to join Maryland. So his "compromise" is the exact opposite. Both sides are getting the opposite of what they want.

But I'm thinking and maybe we should impose Republican's restrictions and smaller states like Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota should all be absorbed into other Republican jurisdictions and their representation be lessened.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

"Error 403 Forbidden"

Has Biden even been confirmed as President?
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    What the **** are you talking about? Yes, he has.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Biden's racist comments are well documented to anyone not far up the left's ***.

remember when Biden said this about Obama.. "you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."
    but totally fine?

I don't think Biden is intently racist, but neither is Trump. they are both old white men that don't pay attention to what they are saying and what they say can be manipulated. convenient that certain media only cover that Trump must be racist, not Biden.

point remains, Biden said this, and the media is silent with any criticism.
    In reality these comments are just dug up by pathetic Trump supporters who don't care about racism. They care about their daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Earth to Bluefire: you been living under a rock or just duped by right wing media?

In reality these comments are just dug up by pathetic Trump supporters who don't care about racism. They care about their daddy.
    Bingo. Baby loves daddy.