Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 317 of 363 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5444
    Tom Cotton might truly be the worst among them.

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryDems/st...71742473601027
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Says the guy who insists on mass voter fraud despite providing no actual evidence of it.
    Quote me on it please. Thanks.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't have the time or the interest in finding your posts. I know you've said it. It would be difficult to forget something so ludicrous.
    Unless you made it up which I believe is likely considering how often you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Unless you made it up which I believe is likely considering how often you are wrong.
    The fact that you can't say with certainty that you never said it kind of lends to it being true. It's adorable that between the two of us you think I'm the one who is wrong most often. That's hilarious.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The fact that you can't say with certainty that you never said it kind of lends to it being true. It's adorable that between the two of us you think I'm the one who is wrong most often. That's hilarious.
    I did not say it. Show me otherwise and prove yourself not a liar...liar.

Almost posted about Biden not lifting the Trump-era refugee cap earlier today but decided not to trigger MRSpock. Anyways, looks like the backlash he got from it has caused him to change his mind.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/98800...p-after-delays

Biden was and remains in a classic saddle position with regards to the border. He was pissing off the left by not rolling back these Trump administration refugee caps (among other Trump era things he's not addressing). But also, obviously, he's driving the right insane over millions of imaginary refugees that pose an imaginary threat on their lives, despite not actually taking a bold or progressive approach to the issue. It's early, but both sides clearly have been displeased.

But this is a step in the right direction. Glad he's reversed his stance. Glad Primila Jayapal and others came for his ***. Hope you saw it, Spock.

And this sudden leftward turn feels similar to what we're seeing out of Schumer and especially Cuomo (pardon my NY bias). Both feel the flames and they've suddenly both remembered they can actually be progressives.

That's good! They're being held to high standards! Sometimes being critical of things Dems do or don't do is good! Wow. What a concept.
    HELLO

I dont chronicle posts, sorry but I know you've said it. Not just here but in the MLB forum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Almost posted about Biden not lifting the Trump-era refugee cap earlier today but decided not to trigger MRSpock. Anyways, looks like the backlash he got from it has caused him to change his mind.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/98800...p-after-delays

Biden was and remains in a classic saddle position with regards to the border. He was pissing off the left by not rolling back these Trump administration refugee caps (among other Trump era things he's not addressing). But also, obviously, he's driving the right insane over millions of imaginary refugees that pose an imaginary threat on their lives, despite not actually taking a bold or progressive approach to the issue. It's early, but both sides clearly have been displeased.

But this is a step in the right direction. Glad he's reversed his stance. Glad Primila Jayapal and others came for his ***. Hope you saw it, Spock.

And this sudden leftward turn feels similar to what we're seeing out of Schumer and especially Cuomo (pardon my NY bias). Both feel the flames and they've suddenly both remembered they can actually be progressives.

That's good! They're being held to high standards! Sometimes being critical of things Dems do or don't do is good! Wow. What a concept.
    You're such a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    You're such a victim.
    To your insanity, yes.

Any specific disagreements with the post?
    HELLO

never mind again
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-16-2021 at 06:52 PM. Reason: i miss being able to delete my posts ;) mod me
    HELLO

pants on fire. You are funny.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

To your insanity, yes.

Any specific disagreements with the post?
    Other than you're attempting to act like my problem with you has ever been with nuanced criticism? No.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Other than you're attempting to act like my problem with you has ever been with nuanced criticism? No.
    Got it. Good talk. As always. You just slander me for being a closet right-winger or whatever almost with out ever addressing my actual points. And whenever I defend myself or even just ask you to clarify, you just ignore it. It's a good time!
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-16-2021 at 08:43 PM.
    HELLO

Got it. Good talk. As always. You just slander me for being a closet right-winger or whatever almost with out ever addressing my actual points. And whenever I defend myself or even just ask you to clarify, you just ignore it. It's a good time!
    Sorry for replying to the post that you mention me in.

Never called you a closet right winger lol.

I think you're more in line with the extreme far left. Jimmy Door, Kyle kullinski and Brianna Joy. Thats where a lot of your talking points come from. Whether you know it or not.

Weird that Tucker doesn't like us taking action against Putin for his actions and activities.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1383213091291222019
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085