Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 300 of 436 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 6528
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    mostly false, but still called exaggerated.

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/statu...71856708685824

what Biden said is a lie.
    You are certainly racking up the Pulitzers for your esteemed investigative reporting.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    None of my employees (essential industry) caught covid and we were working and traveling.

Customers are putting on the brakes on expanding / purchasing. The point is other than the PPP funds which our first round took from August to March to get "60 day forgiveness" and the state hasn't followed the IRS on whether its income or not for tax purposes (federal its not, state currently it is). So we can't finalize our financial statements, or our personal or business taxes.

It also affects whether we can low our pricing ( reduced costs) or not once we have work. So we have been in pricing limbo for 5 months.

We received a second PPP loan but its in a segregated account and we only use it for payroll and reimburse our selves after we have paid payroll, right now we are running on our line of credit for the first time in years, our cash is almost gone (7 figures of operating cash ). The PPP loan doesn't come close to covering anything. It will help but small business without employees its even harder.

I will be selling in the next few years and with the reduction cash and value I will lose between 2-3 million dollars that we had built up and left in the business.
    Bolded……Ba da boom, Ba da bing.

Not as simple as everyone thinks it is, is it???

I haven't gotten into lines of credit yet. That thought scares me. (Although I did get a Small Business Addn Disaster loan with good rates and liberal long term payout)

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The 2nd PPP (that I'm aware of) is from Trump's 900mil stim bill in January.....as far as I know (I was already furloughed). It was similar to the first, but as long as they're looking only at payroll costs to determine amounts, they're looking at things wrong.....if businesses have already had to furlough or flat eliminate jobs, the amount they'll get is only based on CURRENT payroll...with fewer people on it.

Yeah, all they have to go on are the most recent returns. That's why I told quite a few people to get their 2020 tax returns submitted and suggested quite a few others should wait....depending on how their 2020 was vs their 2019.

And right, it's a very rare corporate return that's even filed on time with no extension, let alone early.
    We are sub-s and can't do our tax returns until California decides whether the PPP funds are taxable or not (not taxable to the fed), state is waiting on a ruling on the latest act that doesn't allow states to reduce taxes.

Bank wants financials. Our Corporate returns are always ready on 4-15 so we can pay our taxes, we may extend them to defer other payments that are triggered by tax day. I don't know if I owe or get a refund, right now it looks like I owe more money and if I do I need to make an estimated payment for this year, otherwise no estimated and I may get a small refund. Its a 30k-50k to 0 cash requirement that we need to pay by the 15th.

Small retail or specialty that were closed or had dramatically reduced hours are a lot worse off.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The 2nd PPP (that I'm aware of) is from Trump's 900mil stim bill in January.....as far as I know (I was already furloughed). It was similar to the first, but as long as they're looking only at payroll costs to determine amounts, they're looking at things wrong.....if businesses have already had to furlough or flat eliminate jobs, the amount they'll get is only based on CURRENT payroll...with fewer people on it.

Yeah, all they have to go on are the most recent returns. That's why I told quite a few people to get their 2020 tax returns submitted and suggested quite a few others should wait....depending on how their 2020 was vs their 2019.

And right, it's a very rare corporate return that's even filed on time with no extension, let alone early.
    Bolded……this drives me nuts with my accountant but I've checked around and this fact is pretty standard.

When you think about all the grief businesses are going thru, you come across these two charmers:

https://www.businessobserverfl.com/a...-dollar6m-scam

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    When you think about all the grief businesses are going thru, you come across these two charmers:

https://www.businessobserverfl.com/a...-dollar6m-scam
    Leads to all businesses are crooks from anti business, screams for tighter controls, but when inmates get hundreds of millions unemployment its a glitch, this is just 1 CA scheme, there are plenty more.
    https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west...t--400-million

🙌

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Leads to all businesses are crooks from anti business, screams for tighter controls, but when inmates get hundreds of millions unemployment its a glitch, this is just 1 CA scheme, there are plenty more.
    https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west...t--400-million
    Off topic……

If you're a Giants fan……I went to a few games in the old Polo Grounds where the Giants used to play in NY. The Mets played there for two years. Worst stadium I've ever been to, bar none. Had ridiculous dimensions and by the time the Mets got there it was an absolute dump. On the plus side……it was hallowed ground since Willie played there.

Off topic……

If you're a Giants fan……I went to a few games in the old Polo Grounds where the Giants used to play in NY. The Mets played there for two years. Worst stadium I've ever been to, bar none. Had ridiculous dimensions and by the time the Mets got there it was an absolute dump. On the plus side……it was hallowed ground since Willie played there.
    I saw Willie play at Seals stadium in 1958 and he homered near where we were in the bleachers, maybe a few rows above us and to the right.

🙌

So now Joe is packing the courts. Lovely. This administration is bucking to be known to as the one that destroyed America.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Joe Biden's Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So now Joe is packing the courts. Lovely. This administration is bucking to be known to as the one that destroyed America.
    I doubt it will happen and it’s only being considered bc Rep did it first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I doubt it will happen and it’s only being considered bc Rep did it first

They added seats? When, where?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I see Trump appointing and getting confirmed a justice that should have been Obama’s to do so and then working with Mitch to break the very rule that was used to allow him to confirm the first justice as court packing. Biden should have been able to confirm Ginsburg’s replacement as Obama should have Scalia’s.

So your concern about court packing falls on deaf ears here.

They added seats? When, where?
    The used partisan politics to subvert the process so they could force themselves into the majority. Same thing different method. Both wrong IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Off topic……

Candlestick for baseball was pretty atrocious too. On field trash tornadoes were common as well as birds picking through it. Where they are now is one of the great parks. My favorite feature is the right field fence open to the street, you can just walk up and watch (and talk to the right fielder).

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The used partisan politics to subvert the process so they could force themselves into the majority. Same thing different method. Both wrong IMO

Nope