Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 319 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, I can't IMAGINE why, with that phrasing, they're not lining up to respond

and it's not a question to Republicans, it's a question to Trumpers

and I don't believe that 93% voted for Trump claim....but 70 mil came from somewhere...
    So no Republicans here think the election was a fraud and the dems cheated? If anyone thinks Thst u think the questions I asked are very valid.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Look, I get he is a more presidential but THAT doesnít do the US any good besides IMAGE crap. A lot of votes for him were just for image and these poor saps that voted for him will be scratching their heads in a year when they realize the mistake they made....
    The other choice was Donald Trump. He ****ed up our economy worse than any president in my lifetime, including Bush.

That's not based on image, it's based on competence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    So no Republicans here think the election was a fraud and the dems cheated? If anyone thinks Thst u think the questions I asked are very valid.
    wasn't saying the questions weren't valid, was saying the way they were asked sounds leading...
    I'm a Republican, but not a Trumpublican, so I have no reason to answer because it's not me you're asking
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Heaven help this country! When you look at this country the past 4 years, it's the best we have had in this country in a decade.
    lol, wierd.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The other choice was Donald Trump. He ****ed up our economy worse than any president in my lifetime, including Bush.

well, to be fair, the economy wasn't screwed up until 2020 happened...with a pandemic compounded with civil unrest for a double whammy......now of course his handling of it all undid a lot of what had transpired

and no, I'm not arguing for all he'd done prior, just saying the economy was pretty healthy until.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Again, you were leaning towards hoping Trump wins right up until the election. I say "hoping Trump wins" instead of "voting for Trump" because you are someone that doesn't vote, yet talks about politics nonstop for years.

So I read Joe's COVID plan on his website. Looks like the identical thing the current administration has been doing minus the forced masking at the Federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, you were leaning towards hoping Trump wins right up until the election. I say "hoping Trump wins" instead of "voting for Trump" because you are someone that doesn't vote, yet talks about politics nonstop for years.
    Go home double synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So I read Joe's COVID plan on his website. Looks like the identical thing the current administration has been doing minus the forced masking at the Federal level.
    I'd love to see side to side bullet point lists of each ones plan.

I honestly didn't even realize trump had a covid plan until I read this post..his plan seems to be a blank sheet of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wasn't saying the questions weren't valid, was saying the way they were asked sounds leading...
    I'm a Republican, but not a Trumpublican, so I have no reason to answer because it's not me you're asking
    I understand. I'm asking those that think this was rigged and trying to figure out how they don't see that Trump planned to contest this if he lost. He literally said himself he can't lose unless they cheat and also said a while ago that he'd go to the courts after the election.

To me, this was a planned last desperation attempt if he lost the election. It was his backup plan all along. Part of it was to make sure the Republicans had a 6-3 majority in the Supreme Court as a last resort.

Now he's using social media to blow up fake claims of fraud because he is well aware of how quickly conspiracy theories spread and people come up with pictures and videos that "prove" there was fraud.

Same way conspiracy theorists are able to "provide" all this evidence that things like the Boston marathon bombing, the Orlando night club shooting, Sandy Hook school shooting, ect - were all faked, and they are able to convince tons of people.

That's what I see happening here.

Go home double synapse.

I am home, boy genius. Don't get mad because you can't handle your own words being used against you.

No you didnít

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Which means once again, Trump was lying all this time saying Joe would shut down the entire country again.

I love how Trump says he's not a politician when he clearly uses these tactics to get votes. Same as saying Biden wants to raise everyone's taxes.

He talks about fake news while he makes up **** constantly, but we're the sheep for listening to the doctors and scientists, but Trump supporters aren't when they believe everything he says?

Biden announces coronavirus taskforce: https://youtu.be/8WGO1u-M7Vo

15. 11-09-2020, 02:54 PM
    Reason
    Nope

So Trump just fired the secretary of defense.

Is he about to see how much he can break before leaving office?