Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 319 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4777
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    When 90% of gop voters voted for Trump you hate 90% of the GOP.

    What makes you hate Trump voters? Why hate someone who has a different viewpoint than you? Do you have any friends from the other side? Do you assume all of them are racists or bigots?

    This is where the media has really divided us as a country


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know and Iím friends with people who voted for Trump. Some of them are racist some arenít. I donít hate them. I do wonder how you could support him. He is a terrible person and when confronted with opposition or challenges he gets worse. I honestly think if he was re-elected he would have been locking up journalists and punishing any opposition.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Right because many left voters donít hate GOP voters? Trump voters have been called racist, sexist, bigots etc for voting for Trump. Now you expect people to come together?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no one was hated more than Trump supporters. at least some notice this, despite the left pushing back with ignorance.



    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #318
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,862
    Wow. Talk about a snowflake and a half.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,661
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That dude stays laughing at his idiot followers that spend ***** load of money so he can fly in private jets own 5k suits and so on.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,862
    He has quite the cold, evil laugh.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,661
    Thatís the same idiot that blew covid away from here.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,384
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I have a few serious questions for the Republicans on here. I donít want to make this an argument. I really want logical and truthful answers.

    More than 74 million people cast votes for Biden and more than 70 million cast votes for Trump.

    If the 74 mil is fake, why should we believe that the 70mil is real?

    If there was voter fraud going on, do you all really believe that it would only be on one side?

    If we are addressing late ballots, then why are we not addressing the moves that were made to make ballots late in the first place, and attempts to get ballots submitted in democratic counties thrown out prior to the election?

    Why is it that itís believable that voter FRAUD exists, but not believable that voter SUPPRESSION exists?

    If the Democrats were cheating, why would they leave McConnell and Graham in office, while losing several House seats?

    And lastly, if we have the first president ever to never have an approval rating of 50pct or above, why is it so unbelievable that he would lose re-election?
    No one? Really...

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    No one? Really...
    You know thereís no valid response so not sure why you hoped to get one.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    22,546
    Copying and pasting what I posted in the Mets forum to pretty much sum up my thoughts on all this...


    As far as the election goes, I donít like Biden or Harris, specifically their history on race and crime related issues. Still, considering 71 million people were willing to vote for Trump - a racist, xenophobic, narcissistic, incompetent, and misogynistic *******. That makes me uneasy for where the future of the country is going. If people can listen to a man who has done nothing but lie, insult, and make a mockery of the constitution, what does that say about 1/5 of the country?

    The country is broken, split, angry, and uneducated. We desperately need to invest in education - a good part about a Biden presidency and hopefully get away from this whole pseudo science, logical fallacies, fake news, alternative facts, morality based on religion, sort of infested political nature. Itís not a coincidence that the majority of states that vote red, have a much lower level of higher education compared to states that vote blue.

    There needs to be a wave of education and a crackdown on fake news/the algorithms that are perpetuate certain narratives. Iíd be lying if I said I didnít contribute to some of the hate and fighting (I went viral for throwing eggs at Trump supporters) but the sort of treacherous, prideful, antagonistic and pseudo patriotism caused me to also become angry.

    Cultism and excessive pride in ones culture or I guess ethnocentrism is another problem, people are bound to colors, symbols, and people before they are with ideals. Fix the problem of brand recognition and the false narratives attached to said brand recognition (ie, Trump is rich so he can work the economy, Biden was with Obama so heíll be better for race relations, Bernie Sanders is a democratic socialist so he must be like Russia) but sadly, I donít think most people are smart enough to distinguish people from their ideals and track record compared to what the perception of that person is. I realize I sound super pretentious but Iím also super let down by the results, even if Biden won (and I reluctantly voted for him under the working families party in an effort to keep that party afloat) there is still a culture of disrespect and lying that needs to be addressed.

    It was nice to see solidarity all over brooklyn yesterday, people partying and overall having a good time. Probably not the smartest idea to be doing so during a pandemic but a lot of the movements I saw, people were at least responsible with masks and social distancing in the areas that I frequent and in some parts of prospect. I was personally driving around blasting Ď**** Donald Trumpí by YG and Nipsey...had it on repeat, definitely got some good vibes out of that as well.


    Iím glad the election is over and Iím hoping that we see more than just incrementalism under a Biden presidency but Iím also hoping he aligns his cabinet with progressives and follows through on some progressive policies - or at least tries. Itís going to be interesting how the senate race works out. I think Georgians understand the importance of the election and that their votes could come down to a big turnout...hopefully. Democratic voters - specifically black voters really showed a high turn out down there. Stacey Abrams really influenced voter registration and turnout, maybe they can do the same in what is it, January?

    Letís see how things go, thereís definitely a shift and an increased focus on elections after this one. I hope voter turnout increases as well for local elections. Iím hoping for a progressive future but I also realize that this sort of neoliberal ******** is probably the most pragmatic thing to do at the moment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,661
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I have a few serious questions for the Republicans on here. I donít want to make this an argument. I really want logical and truthful answers.

    More than 74 million people cast votes for Biden and more than 70 million cast votes for Trump.

    If the 74 mil is fake, why should we believe that the 70mil is real?

    If there was voter fraud going on, do you all really believe that it would only be on one side?

    If we are addressing late ballots, then why are we not addressing the moves that were made to make ballots late in the first place, and attempts to get ballots submitted in democratic counties thrown out prior to the election?

    Why is it that itís believable that voter FRAUD exists, but not believable that voter SUPPRESSION exists?

    If the Democrats were cheating, why would they leave McConnell and Graham in office, while losing several House seats?

    And lastly, if we have the first president ever to never have an approval rating of 50pct or above, why is it so unbelievable that he would lose re-election?
    Because they can accept the fact that dear leader lost especially when they tried so hard to suppress the votes all around the country.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,661
    https://twitter.com/glennkesslerwp/s...445260801?s=21

    This shows you the lengths that Trump and his cronies will go to to try and duck with Biden at every opportunity. They canít accept that is time to ****ing go.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I know and Iím friends with people who voted for Trump. Some of them are racist some arenít. I donít hate them. I do wonder how you could support him. He is a terrible person and when confronted with opposition or challenges he gets worse. I honestly think if he was re-elected he would have been locking up journalists and punishing any opposition.
    I believe Flips asked the question in another thread, but I do wonder what would have been considered too far off Trumpís supporters. What would it have taken for them to not support him?

    Sadly, I bet the majority would not only have not defected if Trump started hailing journalists, they would have openly cheered it.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,862
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I believe Flips asked the question in another thread, but I do wonder what would have been considered too far off Trumpís supporters. What would it have taken for them to not support him?

    Sadly, I bet the majority would not only have not defected if Trump started hailing journalists, they would have openly cheered it.
    Jailing journalists would absolutely have been cheered on by his diehard fans.

    Tough to say what would be considered crossing the line for some of these people. The only thing I can think of right now is if he had graphic sex with a man on live TV.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,296
    Sounds like a Trump GSA appointee isn't cooperating with the incoming administration...not surprising.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,481
    So raising taxes in all areas, over regulating is going to be good for the US?

    Ok, fully understand his new economic policy!

    Way to go Joe! You just cost the Dems 2024!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •