Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 321 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4805
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    K. So either...

1. You don't care if iran produces nukes.

Or

2. You want the USA in another war.

I'm sure you won't explain why the iran nuclear deal was "a joke". Because you are just parroting your daddy's talking points. But we both know you don't know what you're talking about.
    The last administration had four years to make a deal with Iran and get international buy in for the plan. I don't recall what the plan they put in place to replace the JCPOA. Could anyone link me to the last administration's plan to deal with Iran? And please note that speeches about how bad Iran is don't count as a plan.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The nuclear deal with Iran was a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So if Iran get nukes we are in another war? I thought that was going to happen when N.Korea got nukes as well.
    If they get nukes it will make it harder for us to carpet bomb them when they dont do what we tell them to do.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Mitt Romney comes out and does a Mitt Romney and opposes advancing voting rights by opposing HR 1. But if we wanted to give voting rights to businesses, Mitt would be cheerleading for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    People should get off of social media ... it's making us dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Amen to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one of the smartest things anyone has ever said at PSD.
    Says three people with tens of thousands of posts on a social media site they visit daily.

Why is HR 1 anything but bad?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Why is HR 1 anything but bad?
    Expanding access for voters and cutting off access for lobbyists is a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If they get nukes it will make it harder for us to carpet bomb them when they dont do what we tell them to do.

Pretty much. If they get nukes, they feel that the big boys will leave them alone.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Pretty much. If they get nukes, they feel that the big boys will leave them alone.
    North Korea has seemed to verify that approach. They get to get personalized attention from a president when they got them.

OPEN BIDEN!!

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/statu...485829632?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if Iran get nukes we are in another war? I thought that was going to happen when N.Korea got nukes as well.
    Completely different situation. North Korea is protected by China. It would cause a world war if we invaded them. Iran is surrounded by enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Do you not agree with the attempts to denuclarize Iran? Through diplomacy even?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The last administration had four years to make a deal with Iran and get international buy in for the plan. I don't recall what the plan they put in place to replace the JCPOA. Could anyone link me to the last administration's plan to deal with Iran? And please note that speeches about how bad Iran is don't count as a plan.
    The GOP is planning on continuing their decades long goal of controlling the flow of oil out of the middle east. They want war. They've been doing everything they can to start a war. They never attempted diplomacy.

14. 03-04-2021, 11:08 PM
    Reason
    Dial it back a bit

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says three people with tens of thousands of posts on a social media site they visit daily.
    Honestly I didn't consider this to be social media, but fair point.

Twitter and facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Honestly I didn't consider this to be social media, but fair point.

Twitter and facebook.
    I want to disagree with you about how stupid social media is making people but then I saw the #burningsnowchallenge. There was people in Texas and other southern states that were suggesting Biden created a "snow" storm because they didn't vote for him. If that's not crazy enough, they believed the snow wasn't real and they tried to prove it by taking a lighter, lighting a snow ball, saying it wouldn't melt and wondered why it turned black.

Sure there are plenty of other examples of moronic social media but my mouth dropped when i saw that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 11:45 PM.