Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 319 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Megan Kelly out here still defending white supremacist because the libs called them ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Megan Kelly out here still defending white supremacist because the libs called them ******.
    She's def having a nice little meltdown currently.

All of this said, I watched Biden's speech last night and was impressed by his passion for the country. I think she cares and doesn't affect anyone. I truly wish him the best in his term as president.
    Vice-president elect Harris, on the other hand, appeared to be a bit "star-struck". Does not seem ready to get president status. She seemed to be overwhelmed by the moment.
    The voters have spoken and it does not look like the agendas on either side got any endorsement. The voters seem to want a split government and accountability on both sides. printereasy.com routermanuals.net techtipseasy.com
    Last edited by barlidye; 11-18-2020 at 01:19 PM.

I have a few serious questions for the Republicans on here. I donít want to make this an argument. I really want logical and truthful answers.

More than 74 million people cast votes for Biden and more than 70 million cast votes for Trump.

If the 74 mil is fake, why should we believe that the 70mil is real?

If there was voter fraud going on, do you all really believe that it would only be on one side?

If we are addressing late ballots, then why are we not addressing the moves that were made to make ballots late in the first place, and attempts to get ballots submitted in democratic counties thrown out prior to the election?

Why is it that itís believable that voter FRAUD exists, but not believable that voter SUPPRESSION exists?

If the Democrats were cheating, why would they leave McConnell and Graham in office, while losing several House seats?

And lastly, if we have the first president ever to never have an approval rating of 50pct or above, why is it so unbelievable that he would lose re-election?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Spliff might be in trouble here:

https://twitter.com/bostonjoan/statu...204322306?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How long until Trump loses his Twitter account?

Right because many left voters donít hate GOP voters? Trump voters have been called racist, sexist, bigots etc for voting for Trump. Now you expect people to come together?

I donít hate GOP voters.

I hate Trump voters.

Thereís a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I donít hate GOP voters.

I hate Trump voters.

Thereís a difference.
    I don't hate either. I just really question the intelligence of diehard Trump fans; especially the ones that mindlessly believe and repeat everything the guy says.

I don't hate them either. I think many are just people who see very real problems in the world and have been convinced they're being caused by all the wrong things. I've seen right-wingers rehabilitated on the internet countless times, and in real life as well. I think some are just racists. I think some are just **** heads whose only interest in politics is because they're **** heads. Some are dumb. Some aren't.

Some people support a poll tax in Florida because they're racist. Some do it because they don't understand that it's racist. Some do it because they're reactionaries. So on and so on. I'm willing to grade it all on a case-by-base basis. But obviously there are some trends and generalizations, I'm talking to you sitewolf
    Last edited by ManRam; 11-08-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Some people support a poll tax in Florida because they're racist. Some do it because they don't understand that it's racist. Some do it because they're reactionaries. So on and so on. 1
    Fair assessment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I donít hate GOP voters.

I hate Trump voters.

Thereís a difference.
    When 90% of gop voters voted for Trump you hate 90% of the GOP.

What makes you hate Trump voters? Why hate someone who has a different viewpoint than you? Do you have any friends from the other side? Do you assume all of them are racists or bigots?

This is where the media has really divided us as a country

What makes you hate Trump voters? Why hate someone who has a different viewpoint than you? Do you have any friends from the other side? Do you assume all of them are racists or bigots?

Yea weíre not playing this ďtolerance for the intolerantĒ bull****.

Theyíre intolerant douchebags.

I donít hate everyone who has a different view than I do. I hate uneducated, illogical, intolerant douchebags.

Yes. And many are family.

Assume? No. Their words and actions - like yours - show me that they arenít worth the air the breathe nor the ground they walk on. Theyíre the brainless, thoughtless mush that will rip this country apart. And Iím ****ing over it. Iím done being passive. **** *******s. **** intolerance. **** Trumpers.