Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 132 of 319 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4777
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    There must have been a mandate within the Trump camp to kiss his *** at all costs. Everything was about stroking his ego and the people closely associated to him politically reflected that. It fit well with how great of a job he thinks he did with everything and how much he liked to remind the American people of that.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There must have been a mandate within the Trump camp to kiss his *** at all costs. Everything was about stroking his ego and the people closely associated to him politically reflected that. It fit well with how great of a job he thinks he did with everything and how much he liked to remind the American people of that.
    The press is mean to poor Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The press is mean to poor Trump

I was saying within his own administration.

Trump spent most of his 2016 campaign and his 4 years as president bashing the **** out of the media. What did he expect?

Look, the media is no effigy of objectivity but he decided to start on the wrong foot with anyone not named Fox News and eventually NewsMax and OAN. He even turned on Fox News when they didn't create what he thought was the proper narrative for his presidency and didn't support him in overturning the election.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-20-2021 at 11:57 PM.

And to think Sean went out there and did the job and Trump still ripped him for wearing a grey suit.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Thankfully there were no riots in DC today.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Oh man that press briefing was so normal. I ****ing love it. Like watching an episode of the West Wing.

Boring budget questions.

No more questions about idiotic or racist tweets.

I’m so ready for normal again. Even if it’s back to pseudo-progressive neoliberalism bull ****.
    well that will be media with Biden as President.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I was saying within his own administration.

Trump spent most of his 2016 campaign and his 4 years as president bashing the **** out of the media. What did he expect?

Look, the media is no effigy of objectivity but he decided to start on the wrong foot with anyone not named Fox News and eventually NewsMax and OAN. He even turned on Fox News when they didn't create what he thought was the proper narrative for his presidency and didn't support him in overturning the election.
    the media bashed the **** out of Trump, what did people expect. it's two sided thing, both sides had fault/blame for how they acted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    well that will be media with Biden as President.
    True to form. No responsibility on the hate filled inept president. It was the media.

Forgetting what it was even like to have W or Reagan in the WH with competent administrations.

Man you’re a sad defender.

This is what normal briefings look like. We don’t have to get sidetracked with whatever stupid tweet or insane EO Trump did that day.

the media bashed the **** out of Trump, what did people expect. it's two sided thing, both sides had fault/blame for how they acted.
    Accountability = bashing. Haha

The man brought it all on himself. Thrives on divisiveness. Bashed the media any time they dared to hold him accountable or point out any of his thousands of lies.

The media didn’t make him awful. He did that himself.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    True to form. No responsibility on the hate filled inept president. It was the media.

Forgetting what it was even like to have W or Reagan in the WH with competent administrations.

Man you’re a sad defender.

This is what normal briefings look like. We don’t have to get sidetracked with whatever stupid tweet or insane EO Trump did that day.

you made this post after one where I just said, it's two sided thing, both sides had fault/blame for how they acted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. 01-21-2021, 11:17 AM
    Reason
    Off topic-stop

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...43594195075072

President Joe Biden warns his incoming presidential appointees: "If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treating another colleague with disrespect, talking down to someone, I will fire you on the spot... Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency."
    this is great from President Biden.

I question whether this will happen. easy to say, lets see action if/when it happens.

will Biden also say the same thing if media(either side)/Democrats/Republicans are also disrespectful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...43594195075072

this is great from President Biden.

I question whether this will happen. easy to say, lets see action if/when it happens.

will Biden also say the same thing if media(either side)/Democrats/Republicans are also disrespectful.
    I understand zero tolerance, but decency would also require giving someone a chance to explain themselves at least in some instances.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Joe Biden breaking his own law on day 1?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...morial-mandate

Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate
    President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

"Wearing masks isn't a partisan issue – it's a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That's why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It's time to mask up, America," Biden wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night.
    video of Biden without a mask in link..

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...89314981785608

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joe Biden breaking his own law on day 1?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...morial-mandate

video of Biden without a mask in link..

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...89314981785608
    As a matter of fact, no, no he isn't.
    No mandate, including his, requires a mask 100% of the time. Do you expect him to wear one when going to bed in the White House? Taking a shower? "When social distancing is not possible" is the norm, yes? Is he not easily socially distant? Response to your tweet remind us he wore a mask right to the time the music started and replaced it when it was over.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    As a matter of fact, no, no he isn't.
    No mandate, including his, requires a mask 100% of the time. Do you expect him to wear one when going to bed in the White House? Taking a shower? "When social distancing is not possible" is the norm, yes? Is he not easily socially distant? Response to your tweet remind us he wore a mask right to the time the music started and replaced it when it was over.
    Please refrain from that common sense thing. It’s bad for some people’s business.