Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 319 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If you want to know how far right America is: the blue state of California just passed a proposition (prop 22) basically allowing Lyft and Uber to bypass traditional corporate responsibility and reinforce the libertarian gig economy (read: no benefits, no living wage, no unionization).

By the way, buoyed by this success, apparently Uber and Lyft want to push this on a federal level. (and interestingly, Kamala Harrisís brother-in-law is a big-wig lawyer for Uber).
    I def voted no on that ish. Lots of misleading and/or confusing advertising on that one though.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    So this guy who couldnít draw a crowed bigger then 4 people is supposedly the Next President? I guess when you have dead people, votes coming after 3 am anything can happen. How can anyone trust the voting Process? Iíll never vote in another election again. The democrats are a joke. I also want to see every Republican impeach him like they did with Trump.
    Bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    CNN is back on some **** now, off it goes.

Impossible to not feel for Van Jones though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Man that dude worked with Trump and called him presidential because of some ****ing speech.

Those Biden votes should be void if thereís proof that there was voter fraud by the democrats Trump as a very good case. Like I said Biden will turn this country into China 2.0. But maybe Iíll be wrong. The only good news is heíll probably wonít be President long bad news is weíll have communists Harris.
    Thatís a tight tin foil hat.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    This election has been a very good healing process for us. Ha
    There are armed wannabe militia outside of polling places. Don Jr and Alex Jones are there riling them up even more.

Theyíd rather see the cities burn and murder of Liberals than concede gracefully. Fortunately there are more sane republicans.

Hmmmm

I take back my assumption that Kamala would get crushed in 2024.

Lots of talk about moderates but itís black people in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and elsewhere who won this for Biden (and didnít show for Hillary).

Also, white women voted more for Trump this time which to me says they at least identified with a female candidate last time.

Add in the factor that these flipped red states and Texas will be even more diverse in 4 years and maybe....Iím wrong.

Too far ahead for discussion now anyway.

Time to celebrate the end of Trump (I hope republicans here will at least be glad we donít have to debate his moronic tweets and statements anymore and can have real discussions again) and prepare for an uneventful Biden presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Biden votes should be void if thereís proof that there was voter fraud by the democrats Trump as a very good case. Like I said Biden will turn this country into China 2.0. But maybe Iíll be wrong. The only good news is heíll probably wonít be President long bad news is weíll have communists Harris.
    Why you like BLM and Antifa? You really think those groups are gonna stop?

I donít care anymore this country is done abs the end of the world is coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hmmmm

I take back my assumption that Kamala would get crushed in 2024.

Lots of talk about moderates but itís black people in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and elsewhere who won this for Biden (and didnít show for Hillary).

Also, white women voted more for Trump this time which to me says they at least identified with a female candidate last time.

Add in the factor that these flipped red states and Texas will be even more diverse in 4 years and maybe....Iím wrong.

Too far ahead for discussion now anyway.

Time to celebrate the end of Trump (I hope republicans here will at least be glad we donít have to debate his moronic tweets and statements anymore and can have real discussions again) and prepare for an uneventful Biden presidency.

Uneventful Biden presidency ? I will be surprised if me makes it through his first term . Itís Harris that has be scared

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I def voted no on that ish. Lots of misleading and/or confusing advertising on that one though.
    Thatís what $200 million will get you in the marketplace that is 21st-century American politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I donít care anymore this country is done abs the end of the world is coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Uneventful Biden presidency ? I will be surprised if me makes it through his first term . Itís Harris that has be scared
    Seems more like it is you that is scared (make that scared out of your mind).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You can come out of your basement now

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If you want to know how far right America is: the blue state of California just passed a proposition (prop 22) basically allowing Lyft and Uber to bypass traditional corporate responsibility and reinforce the libertarian gig economy (read: no benefits, no living wage, no unionization).

By the way, buoyed by this success, apparently Uber and Lyft want to push this on a federal level. (and interestingly, Kamala Harrisís brother-in-law is a big-wig lawyer for Uber).
    The law is about what determines a contract worker vs an employee. The state ruling/law was a carve out of the definition of a contract employee.

Generally employees have to report to work at a place of business and clock in or clock in remotely.

Employees are told when and where to work and for how long and what work to perform.

Employees aren't required to provide expensive tools like cars.

To fully comply with all labor laws and liability laws gig employees would need to report to work and drive for a shift and then go home. California labor law requires paying employees for 4 hours in most case when you tell them to report for work.

Contract workers can work when they want and the hours they want. They can also work for other companies in a 4 or 8 our "workday".

Your comments are about no living wage, no unionization and no benefits, but your fine with them being told to bring a 20k-70k car to work and use it for the business?
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You can come out of your basement now

He just established that he doesn't have one.
    HELLO