Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 318 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4770
    And shutting down businesses to just essential during Covid 19 didnít do anything. All it did was ruin peopleís lives who had goods and services for the public.

So through all of the shutdowns what was accomplished?

Nothing!

You wear a mask going to an essential business. So why not wear the masks at other businesses? And Iím not talking about bars where people just didnít care but to put the sole blame on them is also ridiculous.

European shutdowns are ridiculous as well. All of this just sets back the entire World for 10 years. You deal with it and plough through. You have to have some sort of balance.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 01-17-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Bidenís Covid-19 relief plan didnít go down very well with investors.

Why?

A ton of big Government.

The Democratís only way to do things= tax and spend.
    Which investors? Do you have a link?

And shutting down businesses to just essential during Covid 19 didnít do anything. All it did was ruin peopleís lives who had goods and services for the public.

Nothing!

You wear a mask going to an essential business. So why not wear the masks at other businesses? And Iím not talking about bars where people just didnít care but to put the sole blame on them is also ridiculous.

European shutdowns are ridiculous as well. All of this just sets back the entire World for 10 years. You deal with it and plough through. You have to have some sort of balance.
    Ha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Nothing!

100's of thousands of lives... Is that nothing to you?

My mother is in the hospital as we speak. She probably won't live passed the next 24 hours.

I know you don't care. But I do very much. ANd I feel terrible for whoever else has to watch their loved ones die because god forbid we pause the economy for a year.

I guess she is retired though. Doesn't have "goods and services" to produces anymore. So she's lost her value anyways amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

My mother is in the hospital as we speak. She probably won't live passed the next 24 hours.

I know you don't care. But I do very much. ANd I feel terrible for whoever else has to watch their loved ones die because god forbid we pause the economy for a year.

I guess she is retired though. Doesn't have "goods and services" to produces anymore. So she's lost her value anyways amiright?
    Sorry to hear that, praying she gets better.

I'm sorry for bringing this up in a thread. It's inappropriate.

I'm sorry for bringing this up in a thread. It's inappropriate.
    Don't worry about it. One of the worst times a son can experience in these troubled times. Mucho prayers for her recovery

Nothing is inappropriate here when it comes to that.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

My god, Iím sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Bidenís Covid-19 relief plan didnít go down very well with investors.

Why?

A ton of big Government.

The Democratís only way to do things= tax and spend.
    Tax and spend AKA the two basic government powers. Good grief this type of argument is so ridiculously stupid. Complaining about government taxing and spending is like complaining about the human pulmonary system inhaling and exhaling.

Nothing!

You sound wildly ignorant (once again).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the guy that wasn't sure who to vote for.
    Yes, because i.understand how economies work. You dont.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, because i.understand how economies work. You dont.

Oh, man! Always good for a laugh you are.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I think you misread the graph or ignored it completely. Your call.
    Your graph did nothing except make my point for me.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Oh, man! Always good for a laugh you are.
    So let's hear your take on the state of the economy then, what trump had going on pre covid, and what moves you expect will happen in 2021 and what effect they will have.

Also how do you transition a stock market half of which is owned by the govt back into private citizens hands?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You sound wildly ignorant (once again).
    I am sure you remember Mush's wild ideas of us turning a corner on this virus back in May of last year.