Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 112 of 323 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4844
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This is trolling however the mods on this site disagree.

Those that offer support to President Trump do not necessarily support rioting and violence. Just as not all the left leaning folks were against the riots based on the poll that was taken in the last few days.

That he called for it has no substance to it at all. His speech on that very day said peaceful.
    Break it down for me, where is the trolling? I'll be happy to use that standard for your posts moving forward.

This is trolling however the mods on this site disagree.

Those that offer support to President Trump do not necessarily support rioting and violence. Just as not all the left leaning folks were against the riots based on the poll that was taken in the last few days.

That he called for it has no substance to it at all. His speech on that very day said peaceful.
    No, it didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Break it down for me, where is the trolling? I'll be happy to use that standard for your posts moving forward.
    All trump supporters are in favor of rioting and violence.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    sooo protesting.

go ahead and read what Trump said leading up to January 6th, I provide it again.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33787237

these marching orders?
    “ And you have to get your people to fight. And if they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them. We’re going to. We’re going to let you know who they are. I can already tell you, frankly.”

And immediately before the peaceful and patriotic commentary...

“ Republicans are, Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder.

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn’t, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”

But you don’t care about facts nor intent. You want to lie and distort.

All trump supporters are in favor of rioting and violence.
    I'm not sure, in my role as moderator, that I should he determining if the opinion that trump directly called for this is valid or not.

So you clearly agree that trump incited violence?

Is this a real conversation? Really, special, help me out here.
    no. the point is how people/media reacted to what Trump said. this is the standard, so if/when Joe Biden also says something comparable then it can be said that he incited violence.

if some idiots (like those that rioting at the Capitol) take action based on what they think Joe Biden said or meant, the standard is that Joe Biden has blame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

how about the trolling against me, you don't do anything about that. nobody trolls more off topic than spliff(TONE).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    “ And you have to get your people to fight. And if they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them. We’re going to. We’re going to let you know who they are. I can already tell you, frankly.”

And immediately before the peaceful and patriotic commentary...

“ Republicans are, Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder.

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn’t, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”

But you don’t care about facts nor intent. You want to lie and distort.

facts? I've already provided the facts of what Trump said.

you said "marching orders" and Trump has something talking about marching peacefully.

do you want to focus on the word fight, because I also counted that with other people using the word fight.

why is the left allowed to protest and fight?

Kamala Harris, literally her words..

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1314027577904975872
    "I was a part of those peaceful protests. And I believe strongly that first of all we are never going to condone violence but we always must fight for the values that we hold dear."

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1269338220128600066
    “We have to fight apathy more than anything. We have to fight for black lives. Right now, if we don't do that, nobody will. We are the ones,” musician @JonBatiste
    tells @BillWeirCNN
    during a protest in New York City.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...61967563706368
    "Your fight is my fight." Protests display a diverse coalition of support

fight doesn't have to mean physical violence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I asked because I wanted you to provide the answer. that is the point of asking a question.
    You wanted the answer, because you did not think any conservative media was supporting the riots.

I didn't defend people like Lin Wood, try again.

Trump wanted a protest. I have literally provided his words.

here I thought protesting was an American right. I would have thought that Americans would know that.
    Trump.wanted to overturn the election results. His last desperate attempt was to have his followers pressure politicians into overturning the results. He told them the election was stolen, democracy was stolen, and they should stop the steal. That's exactly what they did. They did literally exactly what he told them to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

no. the point is how people/media reacted to what Trump said. this is the standard, so if/when Joe Biden also says something comparable then it can be said that he incited violence.

if some idiots (like those that rioting at the Capitol) take action based on what they think Joe Biden said or meant, the standard is that Joe Biden has blame.
    Has Joe ever said anything to incite violence? Trump ran a months long campaign to overturn a legitimate election that ended with his supporters storming the capitol, the death of five people, and scores or capitol police being injured. His supporters came to the capitol armed, ready to take hostages, and intended to try and execute members of congress. When Joe does anything resembling that, then you will definitely have something.

bold: ignore violence against people, apparently. but oh wait they were Nazis and deserve it I guess.

if America is at a point where some people can't have the same standard for both sides, America is ****ed and division will only get worse.
    Your posts are beyond disingenuous.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...14160749633536

"On January 21, 2021, I'll be filing Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden for abuse of power."

what happens where the far left is against violent and rioting, and some can say it was inspired/incited by something Joe Biden said. Republicans could have justification to talk about impeachment, depending on what Joe Biden said and what people can speculate what he meant.

I was referring to what could be said going forward. Joe Biden has been triggered and lashed out before.

however Joe Biden did say this before..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/polit...ump/index.html
    Talk about an idiotic "what about".

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You wanted the answer, because you did not think any conservative media was supporting the riots.
    this is your speculation, your conclusion, and you always do this regardless of what I say.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯