Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4800
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are sure ****ing obsessed with this "CNN stood in front of a fire" story.
    not nearly as much as you are obsessed with me.

at least here you replied to something I said about an actual topic, that's something rare.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You love defending white American terrorists.
    expect for the fact that I didn't. I mean I've only said many times now that these terrorists at the Capitol were wrong and deserve to be held accountable, but reality isn't something that you care about.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No matter what Trump or the Trumpster does, he will always have that CNN's fire story to hang on to validate their actions.

He should be happy that the Trumpster Raiders didn't get the BLM treatment by the police. Hell, a few cops were very helpful in giving directions, taking selfies, and opening doors. If he wants to compare BLM with the insurrectionists, he can start there.
    among many others.

https://twitter.com/AmyKremer/status...05438408208387

nowhere have I defended those that were rioting or were violent at the Capitol last week. what I have wanted is the same standard for both sides.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is Newsmax not conservative media?

Im telling you the narrative from conservative media has been downplaying or even defending rioting from the Capitol attack.
    since I don't watch Newsmax, I'll take your word for it. but it seems like you don't want to believe me when I've seen liberal media doing the same for the other side.

\_(ツ)_/

5. 01-13-2021, 11:02 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    since I don't watch Newsmax, I'll take your word for it. but it seems like you don't want to believe me when I've seen liberal media doing the same for the other side.
    I'm pretty sure valade knows the majority of media is pure garbage. You just harp on it non stop

expect for the fact that I didn't. I mean I've only said many times now that these terrorists at the Capitol were wrong and deserve to be held accountable, but reality isn't something that you care about.
    You have been for days now. Have fun playing games though.

That is a lie. Show me anything Ive said denying Liberal media did the same for the other side or retract this accusation.

I never claimed or questioned that media portrayed BLM as peaceful. You did question whether conservative media was portraying the Capitol breach as peaceful. Thats the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I'm pretty sure valade knows the majority of media is pure garbage. You just harp on it non stop
    Exactly. Here is me in this very conversation saying Ive never questioned that media portrayed BLM as peaceful...

That is a lie. Show me anything Ive said denying Liberal media did the same for the other side or retract this accusation.
    then what are you arguing with me for.

I've told you that I have had conversations with other people about CNN.

\_(ツ)_/

then what are you arguing with me for.

I've told you that I have had conversations with other people about CNN.
    Because you said no conservative media was supporting the Capitol riot, and I showed some was.

Because you said no conservative media was supporting the Capitol riot, and I showed some was.
    no that is not what I said.

And the media narrative from some conservative sources was that this attack on the Capitol was OK, so you want me to keep talking about that because that is a media narrative?
    where? I have seen nothing like that. I've seen many on Fox News saying it was not okay, calling out the rioting.
    I asked you where, and said I have not seen it.

you found it, good job.

\_(ツ)_/

no that is not what I said.

I asked you where, and said I have not seen it.

you found it, good job.
    You asked because you said Fox News and other conservative media condemned the assault.

You tried to make it seem like there wasn't conservative supporting this. But it seems like we are all on the same page: there was conservative media praising this assault

You asked because you said Fox News and other conservative media condemned the assault.

You tried to make it seem like there wasn't conservative supporting this. But it seems like we are all on the same page: there was conservative media praising this assault
    I didn't say anything about other media. I asked you where, and then said I didn't see it from Fox News.

I don't watch Newsmax or OAN, wouldn't be able to comment on what they did or didn't do.

\_(ツ)_/

Now is that a "I don't watch Newsmax or OAN" as in "I watch their clips vigorously via YouTube and Twitter, I just don't watch them live on cable TV" or more of a "I don't view any media at all that can be traced back to these news organizations"?

among many others.

https://twitter.com/AmyKremer/status...05438408208387

nowhere have I defended those that were rioting or were violent at the Capitol last week. what I have wanted is the same standard for both sides.
    You're defending the person who created that entire situation.. this is why we know you're being disingenuous.

You would be a much better poster if you were honest with yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train