Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 321 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Biden has a history of supporting fascism too. It's important to hold him accountable now.

But yeah, anyone saying we don't skew to the right when compared to most other countries anyone would bother comparing us to is just wrong. Our right party is a far-right party and our left-party is a center-right party. It's not very hard to see that. Facts don't care about their feelings or whatever.
    Unfortunately, facts are the unwanted stepchildren to feeling and whatever when it comes to elections.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Happy birthday to me. Down goes Trump!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Thanks Joe Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So this guy who couldnít draw a crowed bigger then 4 people is supposedly the Next President? I guess when you have dead people, votes coming after 3 am anything can happen. How can anyone trust the voting Process? Iíll never vote in another election again. The democrats are a joke. I also want to see every Republican impeach him like they did with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    So this guy who couldnít draw a crowed bigger then 4 people is supposedly the Next President? I guess when you have dead people, votes coming after 3 am anything can happen. How can anyone trust the voting Process? Iíll never vote in another election again. The democrats are a joke. I also want to see every Republican impeach him like they did with Trump.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why should he? Trump has had resistance his entire presidency.

lets not pretend there wasn't division from the left.
    Whatever you say. Give me the president who wants to lead everyone rather than only their political party. Bunch of conspiracy theorist cry babies on the right. No way Biden could have won fairly according to you people. Pretty hilarious actually.

If the democrats are a joke, what does that make those who support the loser Trump?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You will never vote in another election because you can't trust the process? How about the whole freaking political system?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

He doesn't know how to lose. Any time he's lost anything he always says there was cheating. Even when he won last election he said they cheated on the popular vote. Ridiculous.

This election has been a very good healing process for us. Ha

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    The US is SUPER far to the Right, our "Left" Party doesn't even support Universal Healthcare. We're the only industrialized nation in the world that doesn't have it.
    I'm pretty sure you know what super far to the right means....and that we're NOT there
    Not sure how not having universal healthcare means the whole country skews right
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Good

Cope.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If the democrats are a joke, what does that make those who support the loser Trump?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You will never vote in another election because you can't trust the process? How about the whole freaking political system?
    Those Biden votes should be void if thereís proof that there was voter fraud by the democrats Trump as a very good case. Like I said Biden will turn this country into China 2.0. But maybe Iíll be wrong. The only good news is heíll probably wonít be President long bad news is weíll have communists Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Good
    Why you like BLM and Antifa? You really think those groups are gonna stop?

Why you like BLM and Antifa? You really think those groups are gonna stop?
    I hope BLM keeps fighting for social justice and the next time your best buddies all grab their tiki torches and march in Charlottesville or what not, I hope antifa shows up too!

Black lives matter and our systems are still racist.

And anti-fascism is good. Counter-protesting works. Again, you haven't seen those Charlottesville chuds in a while have you?
    HELLO

Page 11 of 321 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast