Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 106 of 321 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4805
  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    9,283
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Careful now. He might add you to his vaunted Ignore List.
    ohhh thats a hard one, a mod can't be put on ignore as far as I know. unless of course this is one of those lists like a **** list where it is just kept in his mind

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You were talking about CNN before Spock started posting. So if he is the only one, why did you bring it up before him?
    I just posted a thread created by someone else.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #1578
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course you haven’t, because you are always conveniently ignorant of anything negative towards conservatives.

    https://www.mediamatters.org/newsmax...lutely-correct
    I don't watch Newsmax at all, wouldn't even know where they compare as American media.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,654
    Ok, let me get this straight. If we talk about the Trumpsters taking over the Federal Building, we must also talk about riots that occur during BLM protest marches that happen over. When was the last BLM protest march where a riot broke out? Last spring, maybe. Don't blame us for Portland or all the statue tipping. So we can provide a safe zone for you to continue talking about something that happens months ago? While ignoring the Trumpsters' antics happening now? What we became FOX news all of a sudden.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-11-2021 at 07:19 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't watch Newsmax at all, wouldn't even know where they compare as American media.
    Whether you watch it or not, the fact is there are conservative media defending the riots. Here is another one:

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204309540.html

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,221
    The funny thing about this impeachment is that Trump gets the thing he wants most aside from another term. People still making him the most talked about subject in America. New president=lame. Old president being put on trial= ratings.

    The other funny thing is the only time COVID is not the main story (like Trump keeps saying it will become a non story on insert date) over the last 3 or 4 months is when a controversial presidential election happens, the outgoing president whines daily that the election results are not overturned, outgoing president tries to "find" thousands of votes, then said president does nothing while "patriots" attack the capitol building.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-11-2021 at 07:49 PM.

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,654
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Whether you watch it or not, the fact is there are conservative media defending the riots. Here is another one:

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204309540.html
    OOh, man. The Trump train derailment has produced all sorts of fruits. Hell had frozen over when a republican paper had to choke back a lie. The mental and physical agonizing that must have caused them. I hope these people are under suicide watch.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,654
    Rode that Trump Train down.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,654
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The funny thing about this impeachment is that Trump gets the thing he wants most aside from another term. People still making him the most talked about subject in America. New president=lame. Old president being put on trial= ratings.

    The other funny thing is the only time COVID is not the main story (like Trump keeps saying it will become a non story on insert date) over the last 3 or 4 months is when a controversial presidential election happens, the outgoing president whines daily that the election results are not overturned, outgoing president tries to "find" thousands of votes, then said president does nothing while "patriots" attack the capitol building.
    That is why I would wait a year to go after him. Let his popularity die out some. We have seen some of these Trumpsters are not playing with full decks. A lot of lone "super Patriots" running around. We still have all most half of America supporting him. Anything we do to him will generate heat from his supporters. They are cussing out Lindsey in the airports. Let them direct their anger at the republicans and even Trump. Another year, they won't care if you BBQ Trump.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,907
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We still have all most half of America supporting him.
    Don’t participate in this pumping the numbers. We’re talking a fifth at most.

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,337
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Whether you watch it or not, the fact is there are conservative media defending the riots. Here is another one:

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204309540.html
    Newsmax is definitely covering the protests. But you have to watch the words they use. Because they are using words like protest and peaceful. The same words they criticized the other media for using about Portland. In both cases, there are peaceful and violent parts and they can each focus on whichever they want to make the appropriate point. Each one has some violent and some peaceful. Usually the people who organize the event are the peaceful ones and the people who latch onto it are violent.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Ok, let me get this straight. If we talk about the Trumpsters taking over the Federal Building, we must also talk about riots that occur during BLM protest marches that happen over. When was the last BLM protest march where a riot broke out? Last spring, maybe. Don't blame us for Portland or all the statue tipping. So we can provide a safe zone for you to continue talking about something that happens months ago? While ignoring the Trumpsters' antics happening now? What we became FOX news all of a sudden.
    August 31..

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5675343002/

    Rioting is beginning to turn people off to BLM and protests while Biden has no solution

    Jacob Blake's shooting has sparked more rioting and as violence escalates, people are turning away from BLM, protesting, and social justice.

    Violence erupted last week in Kenosha, Wisconsin after Jacob Blake was shot in the back by police. The mayhem followed a familiar pattern, with daytime protests devolving into night-time looting and arson. But rage-fueled anarchy is no substitute for reform-based policy, and as violence in the streets continues, as it has in Portland, it is becoming a problem for election-year Democrats.

    Press outlets have generally tried to downplay the violent aspects of the protests, sometimes going to absurd lengths. CNN’s Omar Jimenez reported live from Kenosha in front of burning businesses while a chyron described the scene as “fiery but mostly peaceful protests.” The narrative “buildings burn at peaceful protest” is Orwellian doublethink in action. This would be like reporting that most protesters were unharmed in Kenosha even though three were shot, two of them fatally, allegedly by a white 17-year-old who thought of himself as a militia member. Pro tip: arson and shootings are news, the rest is context.

    any rioting should be unacceptable. agree or disagree?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #1588
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Whether you watch it or not, the fact is there are conservative media defending the riots. Here is another one:

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...204309540.html
    they are wrong and deserve to be criticized. do you want to do the same for any media downplaying other rioting?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they are wrong and deserve to be criticized. do you want to do the same for any media downplaying other rioting?
    Of course, but unlike you I haven’t asked where this media defending the violence from BLM is because I haven’t seen it.

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course, but unlike you I haven’t asked where this media defending the violence from BLM is because I haven’t seen it.
    CNN literally stood in front of a fire while saying it was a mostly peaceful protest. that is insane, and everyone should be able to agree.

    media also allows Democrats to say antifa is just a myth. this is what Jerry Nadler said. he is wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •