Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Neither is bringing up proper usage of quotation marks but you told another poster that he "didn't even know how to use quotations and that's basic'. You then told him he didn't know "****".
    yes it, because it literally happened in the conversation, that had nothing to do with politics outside of America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Biden’s foreign policy will be laughable to the other Countries of the world.

He will be too soft.

This is just Jimmy Carter 2.0 and look at THAT DISASTER as Presidency.

All he will try to do is bow down to counties like Russia, Iran, North Korea and it will bite him in the arse.

The US will continue to give more and more to other countries and he will give in to agreements to Iran and they will make Joe cry “uncle.” And once again we get screwed.

And his domestic policies will be following the Far left as they will have him on a leash.

Thst is the difference with Trump and Biden.

Trump would give in at times to the House and or Senate but he still shoved it in their face with his disagreement.

Biden will just cater to whoever. A huge softee..

President Marshmallow.
    The difference between biden and trump is that china had trump bent over screaming uncle...

You did follow the trade war, correct..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes it, because it literally happened in the conversation, that had nothing to do with politics outside of America.
    So? It has nothing to do with the topic. Also this is the politics forum, dimwit. Turn off the fox news and go read ****ing book or something

I have never been a fan of bashing a President. I hate when people root against a president succeeding. This thread is so indicative of how we think as a people. We are so polarized it's root for or Root against. There seems to be no middle ground anymore. What is going to be hard for a lot of people is the ridicule and hate that is about to be directed at Joe Biden. If you thought what Donald Trump got was bad, wait until you see what is coming. It's going to be a social media Biden mock-a-thon, and that is just not good for this country. The funny thing is that those that will be most offended just spent 4 years doing exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The difference between biden and trump is that china had trump bent over screaming uncle...

You did follow the trade war, correct..?

Trump's trade war was going so well that he had to give farmers about $25B in bailouts to compensate them for all the business they lost. It was going as well as any other war we've waged over the last 50 years...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump's trade war was going so well that he had to give farmers about $25B in bailouts to compensate them for all the business they lost. It was going as well as any other war we've waged over the last 50 years...
    Lmao, that means the china trade war cost us more than the iraq actual war.

Wow, trump the dumb ***!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lmao, that means the china trade war cost us more than the iraq actual war.

Wow, trump the dumb ***!

The Iraq War cost around $2T. Compared to that absolute criminal waste of money, time, and lives; Trump's little trade war was a drop in the bucket.

The Iraq War cost around $2T. Compared to that absolute criminal waste of money, time, and lives; Trump's little trade war was a drop in the bucket.
    Oh nvm I confused billion and trillion.

Lmao, while making that post in the back of my head I was thinking, damn inflations crazy!!

Oh nvm I confused billion and trillion.

Lmao, while making that post in the back of my head I was thinking, damn inflations crazy!!

No worries.

That money was actually repaid to the Treasury via the revenue gained by the increased tariffs paid by China on other products. Typically, libs only report a fraction of the story just like Fake News does. Maybe you can get a job at CNN someday

and how did that affect the cost of the product? It is a common practice to pass the cost on to the consumers.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    and how did that affect the cost of the product? It is a common practice to pass the cost on to the consumers.
    Well first off, that claim you're responding to is bull****. I think we all know that. Tariffs get paid by consumers...aka the people who were buying the goods from China that were having tariffs applied to them. So China didn't pay one red penny in tariffs.
    ____

I actually came in here though to remark on the fact that the only thing that is keeping Trump's coup from succeeding is the fact that Democrats control the House of Representatives. If they didn't, then his coup would be successful. Republicans in the Senate can't be trusted. They will go along with whatever gets four more years of judges. Republicans in the House are the Trump party now.

We are a center country that goes back and forth between center right and center left. Joe doing what he's doing because it makes sense politically.

If Stacey Abrams wanted a job in the administration, she would have had one. She wants to do what she's doing now and if she wants a change of pace, she will run for governor of Georgia again. I would love to see her cap off the purple status of Georgia.
    I just don't understand how you don't believe that we're a right country that goes back and forth between center right and far right

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Hardball View Post
    I have never been a fan of bashing a President. I hate when people root against a president succeeding. This thread is so indicative of how we think as a people. We are so polarized it's root for or Root against. There seems to be no middle ground anymore. What is going to be hard for a lot of people is the ridicule and hate that is about to be directed at Joe Biden. If you thought what Donald Trump got was bad, wait until you see what is coming. It's going to be a social media Biden mock-a-thon, and that is just not good for this country. The funny thing is that those that will be most offended just spent 4 years doing exactly the same thing.
    Biden is just a fool that is caught up in a conspiracy. Sure he will be mocked because after all, he is a fool. He won't last long in there, though, he will be removed from office when the Hunter Biden/Biden family corruption scandal is focused on by the same media that attacked Trump. Maybe this is going to be good over-all for the country, though, when the real truth comes out about the stealing of an election and the Democrats have to pay for their treason. I hope so anyway.

Well first off, that claim you're responding to is bull****. I think we all know that. Tariffs get paid by consumers...aka the people who were buying the goods from China that were having tariffs applied to them. So China didn't pay one red penny in tariffs.
    ____

I actually came in here though to remark on the fact that the only thing that is keeping Trump's coup from succeeding is the fact that Democrats control the House of Representatives. If they didn't, then his coup would be successful. Republicans in the Senate can't be trusted. They will go along with whatever gets four more years of judges. Republicans in the House are the Trump party now.
    The "coup" was done by the traitorous Democrats.