Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 502 of 582 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8718
    Some think there already was a transgender in the White House and it wasn't Pappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wasn't speaking of Pappy at all. Your posts are getting harder and harder to follow. Which is harder and harder to believe.

Have you spoken to the pepperoni guy yet???
    How could he talk to someone you made up to try and justify yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Joe Biden's Presidency

If the bill contained all the $$$$ in the world, $1 for transgender studies in India (or actually Pakistan) would be too much.
    They are a group with a lot of unsolved medical questions, the victim of regular violence, and have very high suicide rates . Seems like a group that deserves some thought to me. Why do you think one dollar is too much?

Last edited by ewing; 07-20-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Some think there already was a transgender in the White House and it wasn't Pappy.
    This I wanna hear

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They are a group with a lot of unsolved medical questions, the victim of regular violence, and have very high suicide rates . Seems like a group that deserves some thought to me. Why do you think one dollar is too much?

You say this as a problem, some people see that as a solution.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It's sad how you think you're so clever and funny with mindless nonsense like this. Keep going after those powerful minority women though!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's sad how you think you're so clever and funny with mindless nonsense like this. Keep going after those powerful minority women though!
    Do these people think Michelle Obama is a secret transsexual now?

Barack is a terrorist from another country and Michelle is actually a man.

These people? It’s just Sluggo. I’ve never met anyone more obsessed with a person than he is with Michelle Obama, seconded only by his obsession with AOC. After that probably his obsession with “cheeseburger Abrams”, or his obsession with “Wacky Maxine”, or his recent obsession with “chuckles”.. On second thought, I’m starting to notice a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    These people? It’s just Sluggo. I’ve never met anyone more obsessed with a person than he is with Michelle Obama, seconded only by his obsession with AOC. After that probably his obsession with “cheeseburger Abrams”, or his obsession with “Wacky Maxine”, or his recent obsession with “chuckles”.. On second thought, I’m starting to notice a pattern.
    Did we just find Ben Shapiro's secret PSD account?

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Sounds like you're obsessed with Sluggo.

And who was talking about Michelle Obama. No me. Some people think Millie, George Bush's Spaniel, was a transdog. Some people thought she actually thought she was a he. Never heard anything about Socks the Car. O'll keep you posted if I do.

And it Giggles not Chuckles.

Interesting how nicknames were so de rigueur during the previous admin but not so much now. Interesting.

I'd be scared to look at his internet history. You know there would be some kinky **** there.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Joe Biden's Presidency

And who was talking about Michelle Obama. No me. Some people think Millie, George Bush's Spaniel, was a transdog. Some people thought she actually thought she was a he. Never heard anything about Socks the Car. O'll keep you posted if I do.

Interesting how nicknames were so de rigueur during the previous admin but not so much now. Interesting.
    Who are these people? Why do they think the dog was transgender? You don’t think we should study this? I have to know more.

Last edited by ewing; 07-20-2021 at 02:30 PM.

As always, sluggo beating around the bush but too much of a coward to just say what he really believes.
    HELLO

Where on earth did you hear this? Wherever it was, you should probably stop using that as a source for information (just an FYI).

As for nicknames, they were de rigueur during the previous administration because the President loved using juvenile nicknames for everyone (Pocahontas, Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, Lyin’ Ted, Lil Marco, etc.). It’s not so much en Vogue now because we don’t have an immature President anymore.