Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 320 of 370 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5545
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump would have been destroyed by media if he had called someone Asian, a Japanese boy. but this is what Biden said.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...67893563707394
    I just love that when you're not outraged by the lefts outrage. You're outraged at the left's lack of outrage.

Trump would have been destroyed by media if he had called someone Asian, a Japanese boy. but this is what Biden said.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...67893563707394
    Is this what politics is for you?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Couldn't find any of the environment/GND threads in the first 4-5 pages so I'll just put this here. Not anything directly to do with Biden but, obviously, I do hope he's VERY bold on these matters.

Pretty cool to see.

Coal Miners Union Seeks Voice in Move to Renewable Energy: Live Updates

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/04...hange-for-jobs
    Just to clarify ... the union is in favor of closing down the place they work with government guarantees on paying for their wages, health insurance, and pensions? REALLY? They are willing to not work in a hole in the ground in exchange for getting the same pay and benefits? Any union who fought against that sweetheart deal would be the dumbest union in history.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I just love that when you're not outraged by the lefts outrage. You're outraged at the left's lack of outrage.
    we should expect the media standard to be the same regardless of side. that is not happening. the more established media is right there in support with Biden, routinely attacked Trump for anything.

if Trump had said Japanese boy, we all know he would be criticized for that with the typical conclusion of it being racist, but Biden, meh.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

First time here?

we should expect the media standard to be the same regardless of side. that is not happening. the more established media is right there in support with Biden, routinely attacked Trump for anything.

if Trump had said Japanese boy, we all know he would be criticized for that with the typical conclusion of it being racist, but Biden, meh.
    That's a really dumb take.

So let's say Jon Stewart makes a joke criticizing the jews and Israel.

Now take Hitler and have him tell the same joke.

Let's take LeBron James condemning domestic violence. Let's have OJ say the same thing.

That's a really dumb take.
    nope, it's the truth.

did you miss media blaming Trump for Asian hate crime because he called Covid19 the China virus.

you can't be new, Trump has been blamed relentlessly by these media for anything that can blame him on.

Let's take LeBron James condemning domestic violence. Let's have OJ say the same thing.

comparing Trump to Hitler is idiotic, I hope that isn't what you're doing.

\_(ツ)_/

I notice you never mentioned Trump in any of the names you listed here...no reason to mention that.

Jon Stewart...not Trump.
    Jews and Israel...not Trump.
    Hitler...not Trump.
    Lebron James...not Trump.
    OJ Simpson...not Trump.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

nope, it's the truth.

did you miss media blaming Trump for Asian hate crime because he called Covid19 the China virus.

you can't be new, Trump has been blamed relentlessly by these media for anything that can blame him on.

comparing Trump to Hitler is idiotic, I hope that isn't what you're doing.
    Well I wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler. I do find it funny you immediately jump to your daddys defense at the mention of Hitler.

And you're right.... absolutely isn't comparable to Hitler.

I mean Hitker rise to power by inspiring the native population by telling them they were the true superior race. And their country was being stolen by different ethnicities.. He tapped into theur patriotism and promoted nationialism. He blamed the German situation on the failures of career politicians. He blamed the untrustworthiness of the media. He got arrested for an attempted coup....

So it's not comparable... Trump hasn't been arrested!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I notice you never mentioned Trump in any of the names you listed here...no reason to mention that.

Jon Stewart...not Trump.
    Jews and Israel...not Trump.
    Hitler...not Trump.
    Lebron James...not Trump.
    OJ Simpson...not Trump.
    I know right. Lol.

Special usually can't interact with anything thatdoesn't go down a GOP talking point. He'd have to think and form his own opinion.

And he asked Trump and having your own opinion is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    First time here?
    Yeah. Hey. Nice to meet you.

--------

Biden does have a much less-than-perfect history with regards to racial politics and it's very well-documented that he's prone to these sorts of..."gaffes". I feel like "you've got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what, he won the Masters" is something any Biden impressionist has probably said some iteration of hundreds of times. It's honestly on brand.

But FNK, as you always do, you're just arguing in shameless bad faith. And it shouldn't have to be explained to a anyone with an IQ north of 70 that the racism both in Biden's politics and in his bones is utterly incomparable to Trump's. Try as hard as you might, you're comparing apples to oranges (Spock's point above that I see now). As always.

Spliffy's right though. I've made these posts a million times. I just thought it was funny that FNK is still white-knighting for Trump this pathetically. Should just chuckle and move on.
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-19-2021 at 04:09 PM. Reason: .
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So it's open season on punching every one of your relatives in the face?

--------

Biden does have a much less-than-perfect history with regards to racial politics and it's very well-documented that he's prone to these sorts of..."gaffes". I feel like "you've got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what, he won the Masters" is something any Biden impressionist has probably said some iteration of hundreds of times. It's honestly on brand.

But FNK, as you always do, you're just arguing in shameless bad faith. And it shouldn't have to be explained to a anyone with an IQ north of 70 that the racism both in Biden's politics and in his bones is utterly incomparable to Trump's. Try as hard as you might, you're comparing apples to oranges (Spock's point above that I see now). As always.

Spliffy's right though. I've made these posts a million times. I just thought it was funny that FNK is still white-knighting for Trump this pathetically. Should just chuckle and move on.
    Baby loves daddy.

Well I wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler. I do find it funny you immediately jump to your daddys defense at the mention of Hitler.

And you're right.... absolutely isn't comparable to Hitler.

I mean Hitker rise to power by inspiring the native population by telling them they were the true superior race. And their country was being stolen by different ethnicities.. He tapped into theur patriotism and promoted nationialism. He blamed the German situation on the failures of career politicians. He blamed the untrustworthiness of the media. He got arrested for an attempted coup....

So it's not comparable... Trump hasn't been arrested!
    I know right. Lol.

Special usually can't interact with anything thatdoesn't go down a GOP talking point. He'd have to think and form his own opinion.

And he asked Trump and having your own opinion is bad!

I mentioned it because I've seen the idiots on social media making the comparison.

anyone that thinks Trump is evil in comparison to Hitler is not that bright, manipulated into this idiotic conclusion.

\_(ツ)_/

--------

Biden's racist comments are well documented to anyone not far up the left's ***.

remember when Biden said this about Obama.. "you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."
    but totally fine?

I don't think Biden is intently racist, but neither is Trump. they are both old white men that don't pay attention to what they are saying and what they say can be manipulated. convenient that certain media only cover that Trump must be racist, not Biden.

point remains, Biden said this, and the media is silent with any criticism.

\_(ツ)_/