Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 318 of 373 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5588
  1. #4756
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird that Tucker doesn't like us taking action against Putin for his actions and activities.

    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1383213091291222019
    Twitter must be bugging out. The video feeds aren't working properly. I'm sure I can imagine what tucker says though

  2. #4757
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,658
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Sorry for replying to the post that you mention me in.

    Never called you a closet right winger lol.

    I think you're more in line with the extreme far left. Jimmy Door, Kyle kullinski and Brianna Joy. Thats where a lot of your talking points come from. Whether you know it or not.
    Who do you follow bro?



    I've never watched or listened to Jimmy Dore for a single second in my life. I follow Brie on Twitter. I like Kyle a lot but, again, I don't consume any of his content. I don't even think I follow him on twitter any more. But hey, as always, you sure have me pinned! You know me so well!

    You're the only Lib here that is antagonistic towards me. Yeah, I mention you a lot unprovoked but that's because you ALWAYS ignore my questions. You never engage in conversation with me. It's just always this same ****. "Oh shut up ManRam you're a crazy leftist". You never critique the content of my posts. Ever. So yeah. This is the behavior you get in return
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-16-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    HELLO

  3. #4758
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Who do you follow bro?



    I've never watched or listened to Jimmy Dore for a single second in my life. I follow Brie on Twitter. I like Kyle a lot but, again, I don't consume any of his content. I don't even think I follow him on twitter any more. But hey, as always, you sure have me pinned! You know me so well!

    You're the only Lib here that is antagonistic towards me. Yeah, I mention you a lot unprovoked but that's because you ALWAYS ignore my questions. You never engage in conversation with me. It's just always this same ****. "Oh shut up ManRam you're a crazy leftist". You never critique the content of my posts. Ever. So yeah. This is the behavior you get in return
    So I didn't critique your post when you were crying about Biden doing a missile strike on Iranian militia?

    I didn't critique your post when you complained about the Georgia senate candidates and how they were going to lose because they didn't support Medicare for all?

    I didn't critique your post when you claimed there was some deep state conspiratorial reason for our efforts in Libya? Involving some pipeline?

    I didn't critique your post when you blamed Biden for the 15 dollar minimum wage?

    I didn't critique your post when you tried to blame the "establishment dems" for not wasting time on a vote for Marijuana legalization when we were in the middle of a pandemic and the law had 0 chance of passing.

    I'm sure there are posts I've missed of yours and didn't respond to. Or just plain didn't feel like it. You can always PM me if you really want an answer. But don't act like I haven't given you very specific retorts to your claims and opinions and just call you a dumb leftist. That is such BS and you know it.

    I pick on everyone here ManRam. I treat everyone the same. Left or right. Can I be a dick? Sure. But you are not the only lefty that I **** on. R Johnson and Wes get **** from me constantly too.

    If you're a person that has really strong ilinformed and you combine that with a cocky condescending attitude... I'm going to roast you.

    If I've **** on you for being a leftist to much I will try my best to focus on why I don't agree with you on particular subject. But it's a bit rich as I've been called an establishment dem boot licker multiple times by you and many others. I don't really care but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who does the same ****.

    Who do I listen to? Mostly I read. But Beau of the fifth column is someone I always recommend. Sam Seder is really good. Bri is a ****in idiot and IMO a complete phony. Fake socialist just trying to make money off of outrage. Her and Jimmy are creati g a left version of Rush Limbaugh IMO.

    Oh and kullinski is my arch nemesis. He's a ****in moron.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-17-2021 at 12:16 AM.

  4. #4759
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,951
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Who do you follow bro?



    I've never watched or listened to Jimmy Dore for a single second in my life. I follow Brie on Twitter. I like Kyle a lot but, again, I don't consume any of his content. I don't even think I follow him on twitter any more. But hey, as always, you sure have me pinned! You know me so well!

    You're the only Lib here that is antagonistic towards me. Yeah, I mention you a lot unprovoked but that's because you ALWAYS ignore my questions. You never engage in conversation with me. It's just always this same ****. "Oh shut up ManRam you're a crazy leftist". You never critique the content of my posts. Ever. So yeah. This is the behavior you get in return
    I wouldn't mind if someone punched Jimmy Dore in the face.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #4760
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if someone punched Jimmy Dore in the face.
    He got so butt hurt because AOC didn't agree with him and Bri on the incredibly ****ing stupid push the vote movement for M4A. So it would get pushed into the media.

    Now he's going on to Fox chummin it up with Tucker Carlson talking about what a sellout AOC is. Does Jimmy happen to mention M4A once? Of course not.

    The lack of self awareness is astounding.

  6. #4761
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,087
    Hereís an interesting take on the connection between the Trump/Biden agendae by the conservative pundit Ross Douthat, which opens as follows:

    ď...We should regard Bidenism, in its current outline, as an attempt to build on Donald Trumpís half-formed, never-finished policy agenda, in the way that elements of Jimmy Carterís program found their fullest expression in Ronald Reaganís presidency. Iím borrowing this idea from the Bloomberg opinion columnist Karl W. Smith, who recently called Bidenís economic proposals Ďthe coherent manifestation of MAGAism in the same way that Reaganism was a coherent manifestation of Carter-era deregulation.í

    The rest of the piece goes on the say that Trumpís true agenda in 2016 was ďin a loose-money, full-employment monetary policy; in his tax billís child tax credit expansion and its stealth tax increases (via caps on the home-mortgage and state-and-local-tax deductions) on the blue-state professional class; in his trade protectionism; and in his attempts to draw down American commitments in Afghanistan and Syria. But like Carter before him, Trump couldnít make it work. His congressional party preferred its old agenda of business tax cuts and Obamacare repeal, he preferred bigotry and bluster to policymaking of any kind, and instead of consolidating a new majority, he ended up defeated.Ē

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/o...-populism.html

  7. #4762
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hereís an interesting take on the connection between the Trump/Biden agendae by the conservative pundit Ross Douthat, which opens as follows:

    ď...We should regard Bidenism, in its current outline, as an attempt to build on Donald Trumpís half-formed, never-finished policy agenda, in the way that elements of Jimmy Carterís program found their fullest expression in Ronald Reaganís presidency. Iím borrowing this idea from the Bloomberg opinion columnist Karl W. Smith, who recently called Bidenís economic proposals Ďthe coherent manifestation of MAGAism in the same way that Reaganism was a coherent manifestation of Carter-era deregulation.í

    The rest of the piece goes on the say that Trumpís true agenda in 2016 was ďin a loose-money, full-employment monetary policy; in his tax billís child tax credit expansion and its stealth tax increases (via caps on the home-mortgage and state-and-local-tax deductions) on the blue-state professional class; in his trade protectionism; and in his attempts to draw down American commitments in Afghanistan and Syria. But like Carter before him, Trump couldnít make it work. His congressional party preferred its old agenda of business tax cuts and Obamacare repeal, he preferred bigotry and bluster to policymaking of any kind, and instead of consolidating a new majority, he ended up defeated.Ē

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/o...-populism.html
    Lol. This is a pathetic attempt to rewrite history.

    Trumps "attempts to withdrawal" were never more than political theater to satisfy his gullible base.

    He increased our involvement in Yemem. Left Syria only to rejoin the war soon after. He tried to start a war with Iran. His FP advisors were all neocons from the Bush administration. A lot were part of the Reagan administration as well.

    And Trump had complete control of the party. To blame congress is laughable.

  8. #4763
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,668
    I'm laughing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #4764
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,951
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol. This is a pathetic attempt to rewrite history.

    Trumps "attempts to withdrawal" were never more than political theater to satisfy his gullible base.

    He increased our involvement in Yemem. Left Syria only to rejoin the war soon after. He tried to start a war with Iran. His FP advisors were all neocons from the Bush administration. A lot were part of the Reagan administration as well.

    And Trump had complete control of the party. To blame congress is laughable.
    Laughably bad writing on that person's part.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #4765
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9,087
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lol. This is a pathetic attempt to rewrite history.

    Trumps "attempts to withdrawal" were never more than political theater to satisfy his gullible base.

    He increased our involvement in Yemem. Left Syria only to rejoin the war soon after. He tried to start a war with Iran. His FP advisors were all neocons from the Bush administration. A lot were part of the Reagan administration as well.

    And Trump had complete control of the party. To blame congress is laughable.
    While I do not disagree with your assessment of Trump (or the Republicans) in action, that was not the point of the piece. The writer clearly said that neither Trump (because he was a liar and a lousy leader...and lazy) nor the Congressional Republicans (because of their many obsessions) ever had a chance of acting on any of these aspects of his 2016 campaign agenda ó but they were on the agenda, at least on paper.

    My question is whether they are truly part of the Biden program.

  11. #4766
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,658
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if someone punched Jimmy Dore in the face.
    He does come off as being quite insufferable in the more recent clips I've seen of him. Really annoying guy.
    HELLO

  12. #4767
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,210
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wouldn't mind if someone punched Jimmy Dore in the face.
    The number of people I would have a problem getting punched in the face is pretty damn small.

    I think it would really suck if someone punched Dolly Parton or Betty White in the face. Jimmy Carter, I think I would mind if someone punched him in the face. Can't think of anyone else at the moment.

  13. #4768
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,589
    So it's open season on punching every one of your relatives in the face?

  14. #4769
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,210
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So it's open season on punching every one of your relatives in the face?
    Have at it.

  15. #4770
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    While I do not disagree with your assessment of Trump (or the Republicans) in action, that was not the point of the piece. The writer clearly said that neither Trump (because he was a liar and a lousy leader...and lazy) nor the Congressional Republicans (because of their many obsessions) ever had a chance of acting on any of these aspects of his 2016 campaign agenda ó but they were on the agenda, at least on paper.

    My question is whether they are truly part of the Biden program.
    I need to read the full article. I thought he was saying the policy was half completed.... like they were halfway to their policy goal.

    And if you look at their decision on who to pick in their FP it's not exactly hard to figure out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •