Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 315 of 374 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5602
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Are you comparing the changes from the 2000 election during COVID or the 2016 election when we had normal elections? Looks pretty sure that you are doing exactly the wrong thing. Try 2016 and get back to me.
    It looks like you missed the part where he asked you to explain the imaginary fraud you saw that requires any change to election law in GA (or any other state).
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

The Asian folks are getting attacked the most by the "Blacks"
    Any stats to back this up or is this just more of your baseless blabbering?

Newsflash. Racists attitude exists in every ethnic group. Why don't you show the good folks at PSD, the racial breakdown of those attacks. I don't doubt that blacks are a part of the attack on Asians. I just have a little trouble with our conservative members' report on anything.

As a whole, there is a lot of racism between Blacks and Asians. I have had Asians cross the street to avoid walking near me, but on the other hand, I had a Japanese kid as a best friend growing up. Racism works so well when we are ignorant or never had an experience with others outside our own race.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-15-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It looks like you missed the part where he asked you to explain the imaginary fraud you saw that requires any change to election law in GA (or any other state).
    Looks like you still have a lock on your door though your home has never been robbed.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Looks like you still have a lock on your door though your home has never been robbed.
    As I've said before and will repeat, there are existing protections on elections in all 50 states and there is no sizeable benefit to election security of voter ID. States that allow you to verify your eligibility to cast your ballot without voter ID have equal security to those who require strict photo ID.

Why did you put blacks in quotation marks?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

7. 04-15-2021, 12:58 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Newsflash. Racists attitude exists in every ethnic group. Why don't you show the good folks at PSD, the racial breakdown of those attacks. I don't doubt that blacks are a part of the attack on Asians. I just have a little trouble with our conservative members' report on anything.

As a whole, there is a lot of racism between Blacks and Asians. I have had Asians cross the street to avoid walking near me, but on the other hand, I had a Japanese kid as a best friend growing up. Racism works so well when we are ignorant or never had an experience with others outside our own race.
    Here's the racial stats:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

The truth is there are racists of every race. And it matters not who has more racists. That said, none of the races are racists as a whole or average even. All racism needs to end.

Get to minutes 6 of this link, though it's all relevant minus the commerical(s).

https://larrytube.com/What-the-Media...an-Hate-Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

Some of my best friends are Asian

Yeah, it bugs me when people (mostly white people) think only white people can be racist. The most racist people I've ever known were Korean.

As I've said before and will repeat, there are existing protections on elections in all 50 states and there is no sizeable benefit to election security of voter ID. States that allow you to verify your eligibility to cast your ballot without voter ID have equal security to those who require strict photo ID.
    The myth you keep stating has not changed, still a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why did you put blacks in quotation marks?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The quote I responded to did. Ask WES445

The myth you keep stating has not changed, still a myth.
    Please provide real evidence of voter fraud then. Either in 2020 or before. The Heritage Foundation has a great breakdown of real voter fraud. Letís just say itís sparse to say the least.
    _____

The real reason I came in here was to post this:

https://twitter.com/arthurdelaneyhp/...439934981?s=21

What this means is that itís time to pass an infrastructure bill through reconciliation. No need to appeal or water it down for people who arenít interested in contributing.

Do you ask to see everyoneís ID before you let them inside your house to prevent robberies?

Please provide real evidence of voter fraud then. Either in 2020 or before. The Heritage Foundation has a great breakdown of real voter fraud. Letís just say itís sparse to say the least.
    _____

The real reason I came in here was to post this:

https://twitter.com/arthurdelaneyhp/...439934981?s=21

What this means is that itís time to pass an infrastructure bill through reconciliation. No need to appeal or water it down for people who arenít interested in contributing.
    Show mass break-ins that require locks. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you ask to see everyoneís ID before you let them inside your house to prevent robberies?
    No one gets into my home without ID.

Show mass break-ins that require locks. I'll wait.
    What in the hell are you on about? When you compare states with strict voter ID and states without voter ID, you can't find any substantial difference between voter fraud. No one, not one ****ing soul is advocating for just allowing people to walk in, cast a ballot and leave. But we are pointing out the very obvious fact that voter ID doesn't prevent any fraud.