Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 214 of 317 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4745
  1. #3196
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes it was your counting that was the issue puny god
    Edit: in the interest of our finding common ground in the other thread, Iíll stop.
    Last edited by valade16; 03-02-2021 at 05:07 PM.

  2. #3197
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    5 on ignore plus Crovash and I is 7.

    No wonder I seem a God to you, you canít even do basic math lol
    And then you double down on your ignorance...you have quite a ways to get to puny there god.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #3198
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,553
    "Joe Biden will work with Republicans to get things done".

    Joe Biden proceeds to negotiate himself down on Covid payments to $1400 from $2000 to appease Republicans and subsequently gets exactly zero votes from Republicans on said Covid bill. And he goes down without even the faintest of fights for a $15 minimum wage. Like, Manchin himself said he's received zero pressure or lobbying from the Biden administration on the $15 minimum wage.

    What exactly is the point of a moderate here? Republicans, predictably, aren't even trying to do their jobs. Let alone the obstruction. But yeah, still waiting on the Reasonable Republican Whisperer, Joe Biden, to work his magic.

    119 Democrats in the House voted against Cori Bush's bill to restore voting rights to prisoners. Great work, conservative Dems! As always. Nothing but a bunch of bought and sold losers.

    Like, Democrats should be trying to show the electorate why they're worthwhile, right? Where's the fight?

    Nice to see Cuomo and Newsome going down, at least. Two of the bluest states in the country that deserve better and some actual progressive leadership. Says a lot about the Party that their two most important governors are in serious trouble.
    HELLO

  4. #3199
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Joe Biden will work with Republicans to get things done".

    Joe Biden proceeds to negotiate himself down on Covid payments to $1400 from $2000 to appease Republicans and subsequently gets exactly zero votes from Republicans on said Covid bill. And he goes down without even the faintest of fights for a $15 minimum wage. Like, Manchin himself said he's received zero pressure or lobbying from the Biden administration on the $15 minimum wage.

    What exactly is the point of a moderate here? Republicans, predictably, aren't even trying to do their jobs. Let alone the obstruction. But yeah, still waiting on the Reasonable Republican Whisperer, Joe Biden, to work his magic.

    119 Democrats in the House voted against Cori Bush's bill to restore voting rights to prisoners. Great work, conservative Dems! As always. Nothing but a bunch of bought and sold losers.

    Like, Democrats should be trying to show the electorate why they're worthwhile, right? Where's the fight?

    Nice to see Cuomo and Newsome going down, at least. Two of the bluest states in the country that deserve better and some actual progressive leadership. Says a lot about the Party that their two most important governors are in serious trouble.
    Not really sure your point here.

    1. The dems have the house and senate it's the dems that have balked at the proposals

    2. I'd rather a conservative dem then a conservative republican. Manchin vote can actually be swayed. And west Virginia ain't goin further left any time soon.

    I honestly don't see what your point is.

  5. #3200
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,648
    So now Biden has agreed to not give the 1400 to people making over 80k and over 160k in a household.


    So when they can pass **** he ends up giving less than Trump and the republicans did with Pelosi first time around.

  6. #3201
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So now Biden has agreed to not give the 1400 to people making over 80k and over 160k in a household.


    So when they can pass **** he ends up giving less than Trump and the republicans did with Pelosi first time around.
    They said it would scale down for those up to 100/200K. I think that was the same as other checks
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #3202
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

    Nice to see Cuomo and Newsome going down, .
    Why do you want to see Newsome go down?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #3203
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I guess air strikes are good again now that a Democrat is President
    So we're back to this now eh manram?

    Why was this attack bad? Should the usa accept multiple attacks by Iranian militia groups?

    This was clearly suppose to be a warning/example.

    Biden wants diplomacy with Iran. But that doesn't mean he should allow attacks on US troops.

    But I gather you are already in "Everything is Bidens fault" mode.

  9. #3204
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,377
    The funny part is I didn't see you post one thing about Pompeo constantly agitating iran or anything related to this subject during trumps presidency.

    But now a dem is in office so you're going to try to paint it as their fault. Even though you have no clue to what you're talking about. You're so dsmn transparent

  10. #3205
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,084
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Joe Biden will work with Republicans to get things done".

    Joe Biden proceeds to negotiate himself down on Covid payments to $1400 from $2000 to appease Republicans and subsequently gets exactly zero votes from Republicans on said Covid bill. And he goes down without even the faintest of fights for a $15 minimum wage. Like, Manchin himself said he's received zero pressure or lobbying from the Biden administration on the $15 minimum wage.

    What exactly is the point of a moderate here? Republicans, predictably, aren't even trying to do their jobs. Let alone the obstruction. But yeah, still waiting on the Reasonable Republican Whisperer, Joe Biden, to work his magic.

    119 Democrats in the House voted against Cori Bush's bill to restore voting rights to prisoners. Great work, conservative Dems! As always. Nothing but a bunch of bought and sold losers.

    Like, Democrats should be trying to show the electorate why they're worthwhile, right? Where's the fight?

    Nice to see Cuomo and Newsome going down, at least. Two of the bluest states in the country that deserve better and some actual progressive leadership. Says a lot about the Party that their two most important governors are in serious trouble.
    Newsom isnít going anywhere. Cuomo is hopefully out soon.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  11. #3206
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,553
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So we're back to this now eh manram?
    Back to what? Being an anti-imperialist?
    HELLO

  12. #3207
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,553
    For the record, you proved my point brilliantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I guess air strikes are good again now that a Democrat is President
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Why was this attack bad? Should the usa accept multiple attacks by Iranian militia groups?

    This was clearly suppose to be a warning/example.

    Biden wants diplomacy with Iran. But that doesn't mean he should allow attacks on US troops.
    HELLO

  13. #3208
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    For the record, you proved my point brilliantly.
    You're brilliant point of AIRSTRIKE = BAD!!!
    Once again you prove you have 0 understanding of this matter.

    But you won't discuss this topic intelligently or honestly. Just more dumb rhetoric.

    Thus strike was to get iran to back off.

    So in bidens shoes what would you do? Sit back and allow their aggression? Allow allies and American soldiers to get attacked unchecked?

    He made a intelligent strike in hopes to warn them without causing war. Time will tell if it's the right decision. You'll blame biden 100% if it ends in war and give him 0 credit if it ends in diplomacy. You're opinion is predictable, dull, and lack any refinance if intellectualism or nuance.

    But anyways... political hackery continues in the very limited mind of man ram.

  14. #3209
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,811
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Joe Biden will work with Republicans to get things done".

    Joe Biden proceeds to negotiate himself down on Covid payments to $1400 from $2000 to appease Republicans and subsequently gets exactly zero votes from Republicans on said Covid bill. And he goes down without even the faintest of fights for a $15 minimum wage. Like, Manchin himself said he's received zero pressure or lobbying from the Biden administration on the $15 minimum wage.

    What exactly is the point of a moderate here? Republicans, predictably, aren't even trying to do their jobs. Let alone the obstruction. But yeah, still waiting on the Reasonable Republican Whisperer, Joe Biden, to work his magic.

    119 Democrats in the House voted against Cori Bush's bill to restore voting rights to prisoners. Great work, conservative Dems! As always. Nothing but a bunch of bought and sold losers.

    Like, Democrats should be trying to show the electorate why they're worthwhile, right? Where's the fight?

    Nice to see Cuomo and Newsome going down, at least. Two of the bluest states in the country that deserve better and some actual progressive leadership. Says a lot about the Party that their two most important governors are in serious trouble.
    Biden talks a good game but he's not a leftist. He flat out said early that the $2k and $15/hr were not going to happen independent of any push back from the GOP. He's long since been bought and it's just a waiting show until Harris is the candidate in 2024.

  15. #3210
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,264
    Itís a very simple calculus. Without Manchin thereís no COVID relief. So if he wants (or doesnít want) it, itís in there. Nobody on the left in the senate is going to do what he is willing to do. Bernie Sanders could grab a microphone and say ďIím not going to vote for this bull unless itís $2000 checksĒ. But he hasnít done that and wonít do that. He has just as much power to derail it in a 50-50 tie. But why isnít he doing that? Unless he or someone else on the far left is doing that, I donít see why anyone is going after Manchin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •