Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 148 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3148
  1. #2206
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me where Republicans campaigned on unity and I will gladly call them liars and say they deserve to be criticized.

    one party/one side right now and through the election campaigned on and has wanted unity in America.

    there can not be unity with an agenda that only helps one side.
    Your argument, yet again, is beyond ridiculous.

  2. #2207
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Special is literally reaching an all time low of partisian ********.
    I'd say he's been rolling around in the lowest depths of the gutter for years actually.

  3. #2208
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,099
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    After testing counter arguments on them, the result after was 6%.
    At face value there's no way I believe 6% of people want single payer

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #2209
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,556
    I am all for Joe Biden trying to push for unity where possible. But if the opposition party is all trying to pretend like the election results weren't what they were and acting like an insurrection by their supporters is no big deal, I'm not sure what he can do. Keep trying. But in the mean time, pass legislation and get it to his desk.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #2210
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Special is literally reaching an all time low of partisian ********.
    what are you talking about, pick something to counter what I said.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #2211
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So because Republicans donít want to show unity itís OK?

    Isnít not being unifying a bad thing in and of itself?
    give Republicans a reason to want to be unified.

    Joe Biden mentioned unity while campaigning multiple times, what has he done to support that now as President.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #2212
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Leave it to you to straight faced quote a dimwit like Boebert in some ill-conceived effort to bolster your weak *** argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your argument, yet again, is beyond ridiculous.
    not surprising you can't debate anything on the actual topic.

    all you do is troll, every day, all day.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #2213
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,756
    Talking with you is never a debate; it's closer to initiating a conversation with a brick wall. All you do is repeat the same partisan trash over and over. Nothing gets through to you. All you care about is "oWnInG tHe LiBz" and regurgitating the popular talking points you get from the trash hard right media you love so much.

  9. #2214
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    At face value there's no way I believe 6% of people want single payer

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This was was one study (and it might of been done between only GOP voters).

    The thing is people in general don't know the difference between these terms.

    For example one of the polls leftists always point to say M4A polls at like 65%. But the same poll says single payer polls at 49%.

    The big kicker here. When you explain that M4A gives you know option, and only allows supplemental insurance people reject it.

    That's not to say we shouldn't want to pass Single Payer. But people who think that the entire USA is begging for M4A, and the Dems don't want us to have it are living in a fantasy land.

  10. #2215
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    These radical (and quite dumb as rocks) left groups that are so far left that they reject Noam Chomsky are just ridiculous. And the misinformation they push is poisoning a pretty good push of dem soc ideas.

  11. #2216
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,969
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    give Republicans a reason to want to be unified.

    Joe Biden mentioned unity while campaigning multiple times, what has he done to support that now as President.
    The reason should be self evident, they should want to be unified for unityís sake. Why donít they want to be unified?

  12. #2217
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The reason should be self evident, they should want to be unified for unityís sake. Why donít they want to be unified?
    same for Democrats. why don't they want unity. their actions show that they don't.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #2218
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,969
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    same for Democrats. why don't they want unity. their actions show that they don't.
    They do. You just said Republicans donít want unity. Why donít they?

  14. #2219
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,851
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    same for Democrats. why don't they want unity. their actions show that they don't.
    what actions?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  15. #2220
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    same for Democrats. why don't they want unity. their actions show that they don't.
    You are confusing unifying the country with bipartisanship.

    Hence why Biden doesn't go out and point fingers like a spineless douche. He's not purposely dividing the country.

    You are dense as all hell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •