Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 145 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3148
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who campaigned on unity? Joe Biden.

Democrats are the ones that are calling for healing and unity, not Republicans. Democrat's actions don't show that they want healing and unity.
    Of course not. Take a look at what is going on right now with the US military. Did you get a chance to hear what the new Secretary of Defense said about purging the military of extremists and racists BEFORE the US military can become a viable American fighting force. This after the supposed "cleansing" of the National Guard units sleeping in teh parking garage at the Nations Capitol.

This is a clear example of brow beating people to CONFORM to the left own standards of what proper THOUGHT needs to be. Now they will pressured to either change their beliefs or be denied rank, promotions, duty assignments and potentially their jobs entirely.

In one week, Biden has done an amazing job of overtly adopting an over-all policy of censorship, thought police, militarization of Washington DC., etc. And suddenly, after almost a year of forcing businesses closed because of the China virus and the need for MASKS,MASKS, MASKS, now all of a sudden despite stats that show the virus is not slowing down, the shackles on businesses are being removed. What miracle happened I wonder?

2. 01-25-2021, 11:31 PM
    Reason
    Insults

3. 01-25-2021, 11:36 PM
    Reason
    Insults

4. 01-25-2021, 11:41 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

I give Biden three more weeks before he starts appeasing the Republicans. Those misleading campaign promises in Georgia runoff race didn't help. Now he is open to compromising on who get those stimulus checks thus changing his promise again. Biden, like the other moderate democrat, are wussies who going to delivery a third of their promises and cry about those pesky republicans made them back down.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

6. 01-26-2021, 12:04 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

7. 01-26-2021, 12:08 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Nope, making a comparison. HAHAHHAH, you will be doing this all day with various posters until you get rid of the disruptive posters. Chop, chop feel free to keep in shape and tag this one too.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-26-2021 at 12:17 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It has been so nice thinking about him like 95% less than we used to have to.
    So refreshing.

You have no idea.

This is the corruption I've known and loved. Never will I take it for granted again.

Sometimes you dont know how good things are till you taste the alternate. I'm super anti system, but only if there's is something legitimate in the wings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...005752835?s=21

Only reason why he agreed is because Sinema and Manchin won’t vote to end the filibuster.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

If Twitter was on a mission to banish every moronic conservative what the hell are Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, Tomi Lahren, Candace Owens, Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, etc still doing there?
    Great response.

His personal public meltdown (see: inability to accept a loss) lead to a group of pseudo white supremacist militants to go and attempt to physically take the congress hostage for stealing the election (and me lucky charms..) until they put Trump back at his rightful spot as president aka Sun King.

The guy was doing **** that would have gotten anyone else banned months ago with his stolen election bull ****. He gotta either provide evidence or shut up, he did neither so Twitter shut his *** up for him. Thank you Twitter.

Last edited by nastynice; 01-26-2021 at 12:40 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It has been so nice thinking about him like 95% less than we used to have to.
    Could've fooled me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

13. 01-26-2021, 03:07 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I give Biden three more weeks before he starts appeasing the Republicans. Those misleading campaign promises in Georgia runoff race didn't help. Now he is open to compromising on who get those stimulus checks thus changing his promise again. Biden, like the other moderate democrat, are wussies who going to delivery a third of their promises and cry about those pesky republicans made them back down.
    I mean what is he suppose to do in this case? If he doesn't have the votes?

I don't mind them reducing the amount for people who made good amounts of money in 2020. As long as people who are in need still get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean what is he suppose to do in this case? If he doesn't have the votes?

I don't mind them reducing the amount for people who made good amounts of money in 2020. As long as people who are in need still get it.
    This seems to be the cycle in American politics. Republicans go in like a bull in a china shop a d do whatever the **** they want and then the democrats elect a moderate and try to placate the moderate Republicans.

Rinse and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    This seems to be the cycle in American politics. Republicans go in like a bull in a china shop a d do whatever the **** they want and then the democrats elect a moderate and try to placate the moderate Republicans.

Rinse and repeat
    Democrats didn't elect Joe Manchin. West Virginia is the Trumpiest of Trump states.

So in other words there is nothing biden or the dems can do to hurt him politically.

So what should Biden do?

Rinse and repeat
    really? pre-Trump when was that true?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Nvm, misread.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    really? pre-Trump when was that true?
    Well Bush II ran amuk in the middle east, started two wars that, I believe, are still ongoing, created enough deregulation to cause a financial crisis then obama ran on change and ended up being a NeoLib who dropped more drones then anyone. I fully expect Biden to do the same. It's quite sad actually, the USA is ideologically a majority left leaning country with right leaning institutions

Well Bush II ran amuk in the middle east, started two wars that, I believe, are still ongoing, created enough deregulation to cause a financial crisis then obama ran on change and ended up being a NeoLib who dropped more drones then anyone. I fully expect Biden to do the same. It's quite sad actually, the USA is ideologically a majority left leaning country with right leaning institutions
    The US is an extremely center leaning country that tilts slightly different every couple of years. The notion that we are a left leaning nation is just not factual.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Here's the thing.

1. The bush years were completely out of this world. He was a completely disliked president when he came into office. He got a 70 point swing in favorability because of 9/11 and to his credit, he did a good job at uniting the country. But then he took advantage of that somber moment, to trick the public into a war. After 4 years people started to catch on. After 6 years people were like **** this guys. after 8 years there was a huge sigh of relief he was gone.

2. Then Obama comes into office and people are really happy. He wins by a landslide, and Mccain and the GOP look like a joke as they get decimated across the house/senate/Executive.

This is when the GOP starts voting lock step. Everyone likes to have hindsight 20/20 on this and be like "obama should have known", but ALOT of people thought the Dems were just ****** at negotiating. But after the GOP refused to even add one yes vote to their own healthcare bill it became clear that this was part of their plan. Complain about Obama and the "do nothing Dems" meanwhile put forth a blockade on any sort of change that was attempted.

Before this, believe it or not this was not how politics in the USA went for years. People use to vote across party lines all the time. The public didn't treat their party like a sports team.

Now far left will ***** about how "center" we are and say we need to move further left. But there is literally no proof this will work. And even if Joe Manchin is a ******** and blocks this. I'd rather have a conservative Dem that we have to negotiate with than a total useless boob form the GOP who will never vote yes on anything.

Hopefully as the younger generation takes over we see this country move more to the left or at least be more accepting of left candidates and ideas. But we aren't there yet. And till we are... we have to play with the cards we're dealt.

Manchin being an ******* is not Biden's fault.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 01-26-2021 at 10:25 AM.