Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 308 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4609
    A democrat worth defending, as always.

https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1365371946280620036

In 2018 it seems more likely than not that the evidence of a chemical attack that was used to justified our strikes were fabricated. At least they tried Not sure why Biden thinks he can get away with just doing it. Well, I know why.

HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    You can say it's bad. It's fine!

Seems like a lot of people making it very clear they care a lot less now because we have a good guy as President. "We just have no choice now! It is what it is!".

What happened to the outrage in 2017 and 2018. The justified outrage? We just don't care now because it's not Trump? Come on. This is bare minimum stuff. It doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden authorizing this. Not one bit.

I don't know much about the incident or the February 15th attack on our troops that precluded the attack.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

A democrat worth defending, as always.

https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1365371946280620036

In 2018 it seems more likely than not that the evidence of a chemical attack that was used to justified our strikes were fabricated. At least they tried [emoji23] Not sure why Biden thinks he can get away with just doing it. Well, I know why.

Hmm, media pushing fabricated govt tales on TV to justify attacking sovereign nations.

Color me shocked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Funny guy you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It was always going to happen. I don't think anyone believed that it would stop. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but it would have happened.
    It is what it is, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    *Al Franken, Elliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner have all entered the chat*
    Man Elliot Spitzer was a great governor, dude just like to **** hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It is what it is, eh?
    I donít like it but Iím not under a disillusion that itís going to stop. Obama ran against it about as vigorously as possible and he didnít stop it. Trump didnít stop it. Bidenís not going to stop it. And the thing people donít want to hear is that Bernie wouldnít have stopped it. He would have been doing the same thing.

Itís good to have a good president again.

https://twitter.com/djjudd/status/13...502480904?s=21

Itís good to have a good president again.

https://twitter.com/djjudd/status/13...502480904?s=21
    Trump be categorizing by blue state vs red. That way he can cater to the states that voted for him. lol, trump the idiot.

But yes, glad to be done with all that nonsense.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The parliamentarian made the right ruling. There is no budget impact of the $15/hr minimum wage increase and shouldn't be in the bill if they're going to use reconciliation. But what I don't get is why you don't bring it up as a stand alone bill. Put Republicans on the board as being opposed to it. Make them own the bill's failure.
    Youíll get Democrats to vote against that also then. Thereís many who donít support $15 minimum wage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. 02-27-2021, 07:16 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

12. 02-27-2021, 07:49 AM
    Reason

13. 02-27-2021, 11:23 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What a hero Trump must be to give more aid to California than Wyoming.
    Send money but **** on the state and their people first.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíll get Democrats to vote against that also then. Thereís many who donít support $15 minimum wage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would push Republicans to $13.50 and index to inflation. Their $10 isnít good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What a hero Trump must be to give more aid to California than Wyoming.
    So brewer, you are saying trump didnt approach stated based on their political affiliation?

Let me know what you think cuz I got some quotes for you.

I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one...

17. 02-27-2021, 03:34 PM

Reason

18. 02-27-2021, 03:37 PM
    Reason

19. 02-27-2021, 03:44 PM
    Reason

I guess air strikes are good again now that a Democrat is President
    That why i didn't vote for the SOB. Sure a douche look better standing next to a turd sandwich, but it is still a douche.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

You can say it's bad. It's fine!

Seems like a lot of people making it very clear they care a lot less now because we have a good guy as President. "We just have no choice now! It is what it is!".

What happened to the outrage in 2017 and 2018. The justified outrage? We just don't care now because it's not Trump? Come on. This is bare minimum stuff. It doesn't matter if it's Trump or Biden authorizing this. Not one bit.

I give it to you to have an open mind towards Biden's administration, I had to stop myself from smoking too much weed, a couple of times a week, cause I have written this dog and pony show over when he won. Instead of pushing for policies, most voters pick their leader on the virtue of they being...on their home team and nothing more. That is why Slick Willie Clinton was able to pass horrendous bills that a republican president couldn't, because those who would have opposed it during a republican president, held their tongue during a democrat administration because Bill was their guy. Moderate Dems voters don't hold their leaders accountable for their actions, and we get to see these clowns continue their ''Good Work''..
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.