Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 127 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    So Trump wasn’t qualified? Is the President if the United States an OTJ position?
    what would qualified mean.

the point in what I said is there is a lengthy history with Joe Biden and what he has done in politics. will he likely be the same, or change.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How many years was Joe Biden president?
    so he did nothing in 8 years as Vice President?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    None. Trump had zero experience which proved to be a huge factor in him failing terribly as a President. This is what everyone told you and you fervently (blindly) defended. If you need a “chance” to get used to things or learn the very basics of government taught in any US history book (which you don’t have access to lol), you shouldn’t even be considered as a Presidential candidate.

Electing Trump is the greatest failure of American history, but at the very least we now know he was so bad and pathetic he couldn’t accomplish w single thing during his reign and got humiliatingly booted.
    except the bold is not accurate, but you wouldn't know because you were told differently.

this is just one area, and there is more that Trump has, accomplished as President.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...lack-community

CNN's Van Jones: Trump 'doesn't get enough credit' for the 'good stuff he has done for the Black community'
    "I think it's really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community," Jones said. "Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

failed terribly? couldn't accomplish a single thing?

this information contradicts what you said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be fair, the election process and the debates in particular don’t treat the presidency as a job interview that ask how they would do the job. In stead we act like they are running for king/queen/congressperson who can create laws and spend money as they want. I’d love to see some moderator have a buzzer they push every time a candidate talks about doing something that is outside the president’s power.
    I think you've hit on something. They need to create a smartwatch that a president is required to wear that shocks him every time he makes false claims or says he's going to do something that's not his to do. I'd say scrotum ring, but we know the likelihood of a scrotumless president is coming.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except the bold is not accurate, but you wouldn't know because you were told differently.

this is just one area, and there is more that Trump has, accomplished as President.

yeah, too many do want to see presidencies in more of an all or nothing viewpoint....he did some things I didn't like, therefore I'll ignore or not even notice the things he did that I agree with.....or he did something in particular I did like, therefore I'll ignore or not even see things he did I don't agree with

...but whatever it is he did or didn't accomplish prior, he's obliterated this year and is currently doing more damage than good, and not just for his own image
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how the news media makes the call for Joe Biden.

This is going to be a super soft 4 years from those gas bags! Biden will be covered for sure.

Pee Wee Herman would have won as well.

You all act like Biden is some super star. He has done nothing for 47 years and he stumbles and fumbles his way to become President. I like the man’s personality but he is just not a President.
    The media made the call like they made the call for Trump after Clinton had no mathematical possibility of winning Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. They actually waited a lot longer than they could have. Trump's margins were less certain when they called it in 2016 than Biden's when they called it 5 EFFING DAYS after Election Day this year.

But actually it was the American People that made the call for Biden. He's already been certified the winner in Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan which is game over for Trump. Every other candidate would have conceded a long time ago, but not manchild Trump.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Is a vice president the president?

What has Pence done in 4 years apart from lick Donny's wang?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

what would qualified mean.

the point in what I said is there is a lengthy history with Joe Biden and what he has done in politics. will he likely be the same, or change.
    A high IQ. A working knowledge of the constitution. An ability to grasp new complex information. An ability to recognize smart talented people and appropriately delegate to those people. A selflessness that put the welfare of the country over their own political needs. An understanding of basic economics. An understanding of basic international politics. A respect for the military and what it means to be the head of the military. Some basic human compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I think you've hit on something. They need to create a smartwatch that a president is required to wear that shocks him every time he makes false claims or says he's going to do something that's not his to do. I'd say scrotum ring, but we know the likelihood of a scrotumless president is coming.
    Elizabeth Warren was one of the worst offenders. She always had a plan for that and it was almost always a legislative fix.

Good thing Donnie boi has his Canadian secret agent to remind us all how great he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    A fly landed on his head mid-debate. That was a pretty solid accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    What has any VP really done???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What has any VP really done???
    Cheney managed to commit war crimes.

-JFK

To be fair, the election process and the debates in particular don’t treat the presidency as a job interview that ask how they would do the job. In stead we act like they are running for king/queen/congressperson who can create laws and spend money as they want. I’d love to see some moderator have a buzzer they push every time a candidate talks about doing something that is outside the president’s power.
    A better overall solution would be to put the debates back in the hands of people with intelligence and integrity (as it used to be when they were operated under the auspices of the League of Women Voters before they were leveraged out)

As it stands now, the debates are run by the RNC, the DNC, and the (for-profit) corporate media, and the words intelligence and integrity do not ever come to mind when I think of these three groups.