Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 511 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 7654
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Stop trying to butwhatabout.
    Putin does that very well. Literally every question he got asked, he tried to turn it into a butwhatabout. "Why are you creating lists of groups who aren't allowed to oppose you"...and Putin has some round about way of trying to pretend the US is doing anything like that.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Stop trying to butwhatabout.
    it's a comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It absolutely has to do with race. You're supporting keeping up a statue that symbolizes racism and a time where it was okay to own other people.
    not really. I'm supporting anyone protesting against having the statue torn down. doesn't mean I support the person. even if people don't support the person, they can still support the statue, or support it not being torn down by vandals. even if people don;t support the statue, they could still support a legal method of having it moved/removed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's a comparison.
    its a butwhatabout

why does Biden have a pre approved list of people to ask him questions. what is he or his controllers afraid of.

https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/s...16979309498373
    BIDEN before taking questions: "As usual folks, they gave me a list of the people I'm going to call on"...
    I don't remember Trump ever doing that, he would call on anyone even those he thought had an agenda against him.

not really. I'm supporting anyone protesting against having the statue torn down. doesn't mean I support the person. even if people don't support the person, they can still support the statue, or support it not being torn down by vandals. even if people don;t support the statue, they could still support a legal method of having it moved/removed.
    And for what reason would you support a statue that embodies racism unless you were a racist? Even if you could find someway to rationalize someone being in support of keeping it up and not being racist, wouldn't the fact that it offended large amounts of people be enough reason for it be removed? Think really hard about that before you tell me about what Trump thinks or what its someone's legal right to do.

And for what reason would you support a statue that embodies racism unless you were a racist? Even if you could find someway to rationalize someone being in support of keeping it up and not being racist, wouldn't the fact that it offended large amounts of people be enough reason for it be removed? Think really hard about that before you tell me about what Trump thinks or what its someone's legal right to do.
    You're assuming that they don't like the fact that it offends people. This is the triggered crowd we're talking about here. They don't have very many policies they actually support, just look at the GOP platform. But one thing that keeps them united is that they love "triggering the libs".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

being offended doesn't mean anything, a lot of people today are offended because they were told to be or offended at anything.
    people can be offended at anything, that doesn't mean make changes just because people are offended.

there is an argument that having the statue is a teaching moment, it could be moved to a museum without being torn down by vandals.

being offended doesn't mean anything, a lot of people today are offended because they were told to be or offended at anything.
    people can be offended at anything, that doesn't mean make changes just because people are offended.

there is an argument that having the statue is a teaching moment, it could be moved to a museum without being torn down by vandals.
    Yeah there's nothing offensive about racist symbolism and protesting in support of said symbolism with Klansmen, sure. Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

There's a more teachable moment in removing what's been glorified for over 100 years and stands in the face of the very people it oppressed. It should have been torn down by vandals decades ago. White Southerners have been extremely lucky that people have tolerated it for so long knowing what it stands for.

So Juneteenth will be a federal holiday but no teachers will be able to explain why in states with Republican governors because of their anti-CRT laws. It might make some people feel uncomfortable explaining why people honor Juneteenth.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So Juneteenth will be a federal holiday but no teachers will be able to explain why in states with Republican governors because of their anti-CRT laws. It might make some people feel uncomfortable explaining why people honor Juneteenth.
    Yeah...that's not happening. You have issues for nothing more than reasons.

Yeah there's nothing offensive about racist symbolism and protesting in support of said symbolism with Klansmen, sure. Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

There's a more teachable moment in removing what's been glorified for over 100 years and stands in the face of the very people it oppressed. It should have been torn down by vandals decades ago. White Southerners have been extremely lucky that people have tolerated it for so long knowing what it stands for.
    sorry but I don't support vandalism and breaking the law.

why does Biden have a pre approved list of people to ask him questions. what is he or his controllers afraid of.

https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/s...16979309498373

I don't remember Trump ever doing that, he would call on anyone even those he thought had an agenda against him.

who is they and why are they controlling Joe Biden as President?

https://twitter.com/BIZPACReview/sta...21530255118339
    BIDEN: ďAs usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people Iím going to call on.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...that's not happening. You have issues for nothing more than reasons.
    Maybe you havenít been hearing the brigade of folks Fox has been having on the air and how talking about things like slavery makes them uncomfortable and they donít want teachers talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe you havenít been hearing the brigade of folks Fox has been having on the air and how talking about things like slavery makes them uncomfortable and they donít want teachers talking about it.
    Maybe you're either:

A) Hard of hearing
    B) Horrible at comprehension
    C) A gaslighting partisan hack
    D) Not very smart

I'm going to go with C with a mild case of D