Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 414 of 516 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 7734
  1. #6196
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are so stupid trying to be clever. I have been in protest marches and the first thing the protest leaders say, they have no control of the malcontents who want to riot, but if a riot does break out get off the streets and seek cover because the cops won't make the distinction between who is peaceful and who is rioting. Plus, the rioters are thuds who I wouldn't want to be around even on the best of occasion. So I wouldn't stand by malcontents as those people did in Charlotteville.

    Protesters hate rioters because it hurts their cause because people like you will make it all about the rioters instead of the reasons they are protesting.

    So quit lying about something you don't know anything about. Do you honestly think that church-going folks, parents, hard-working people or old ladies with their children out protesting are going to be present in that violent chaos? You think so lowly of blacks and assume, like it was the gospel, that we do this. racist scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Of course he would, he is a racist. Protesters aren't rioters so they get the hell away from them. The last thing I want to do is be on the same street with the neighborhood thugs and the Chicago police swinging their clubs.

    I would assume you know the bold has not been happening in recent years. the evidence is there of BLM legally protesting while others are rioting and looting.

    how many protesting with BLM left when Michael Brown's father said burn this ***** down.

    come with some honesty, not weak accusations based on ignorance.

  2. #6197
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What makes it even worse is heís saying this stuff to justify why itís normal for someone to hang around Nazis or Klansmen.
    they are not the people hanging around Nazis or Klansmen, it is their protesting. the Nazis or Klansmen are around them, why the hell should they be the people to leave.

  3. #6198
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Here comes Brett ignoring this post in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
    the people protesting where racist people showed up, are themselves not the racist people.

  4. #6199
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,479
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the people protesting where racist people showed up, are themselves not the racist people.
    You don't know that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #6200
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You don't know that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    the people concluding every single one of the people protesting, must be racist, don't know that.

    this wasn't even the point in what I started with, where someone said this incident with Charlottesville was Trump being racist, which is not reality, and they are afraid of admitting that.

  6. #6201
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I heartily applaud Joe Biden for his appointment of Merrick Garland as Attorney General.
    Are you approving of his statement that the biggest threat to America is white supremacists?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #6202
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I told you where it was, you can post there if you care to be in on the discussion and other examples. If you need an example of his separate but equal claims they are in the NFL coaching thread. If you want the bias definition shared it was the media one.

    If you have a specific issue with what I am saying then make the case, stop playing dumb games. It's bad enough he goes thread to thread making the same ridiculous arguments repeatedly despite them already having been covered now you want to further that and do the same.
    So again, no link. I'm not surprised at all.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #6203
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A factual statement based on the numbers that the government has collected. White nationalists are the most dangerous risk to this country with regard to domestic terrorism.
    The FBI stinks at their job since there is so little arrests performed. No, it's factually wrong. Damages done by white supremacists vs say....BLM?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #6204
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I can recommend some product for that hair splitting if you need.
    Not splitting anything. You say it that way because you are afraid to step out and say you are wrong.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #6205
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ********.

    if you wanted honesty, then admit that you were wrong about Charlottesville. this situation was already debunked with what Trump said, literally calling out and condemned the racist people involved. this incident still gets used by your side despite being shown to be wrong.

    what you think is racism/bigotry is your own bigotry. you conclude whatever you want, you are the definition of a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    another stupid ****ing post, what is wrong with you.

    I have not once defending proud boys, **** off.

    I also did not attack BLM, more of your ignorance.
    I and others don't have to admit they are wrong because you have an extremely biased opinion on the matter and for who knows how many times I even stated you don't have to think every single example was racist. However you fighting so hard to defend Charlottesville run by Proud Boys and going to this extreme defending them chanting "Jews will not replace us" or walking side by side with those doing so (and being a part of the White Supremacist run rally in general) sure makes it seem like defending.

    It's hilarious you are still focused on sides while calling me bigoted. Don't you understand it has been you constantly bringing up certain groups to attack? Making it about one side bad?

    If you don't think you were criticizing BLM before LOL again you are just delusional. Everyone has seen it repeatedly in many different thread. This is just a lie.

  11. #6206
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So again, no link. I'm not surprised at all.
    So again no contribution at all just trolling, I am not surprised. I told you exactly where to look you just don't actually care. Why don't you question his use of the term towards me in the same way? I think we all know why and I think there is a reason you haven't gone into those other threads to post about the issue you claim to care about.

  12. #6207
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I and others don't have to admit they are wrong because you have an extremely biased opinion on the matter and for who knows how many times I even stated you don't have to think every single example was racist. However you fighting so hard to defend Charlottesville run by Proud Boys and going to this extreme defending them chanting "Jews will not replace us" or walking side by side with those doing so (and being a part of the White Supremacist run rally in general) sure makes it seem like defending.

    It's hilarious you are still focused on sides while calling me bigoted. Don't you understand it has been you constantly bringing up certain groups to attack? Making it about one side bad?

    If you don't think you were criticizing BLM before LOL again you are just delusional. Everyone has seen it repeatedly in many different thread. This is just a lie.

    any bias I would have would not matter, Trump literally condemned the racist people involved.. the same proud boys that you want to bring up. his own ****ing words and you desperately need to ignore that to fit your conclusion.

    I did not defend proud boys, you're the one that can not accept that. show me any post where I defended these racists, you wont find it. you know there were people there other than the racist proud boys, you know that right, or do you want to ignore that too. troll. you are sick.

    you are the one delusional, incapable of understanding the difference between criticism and attacking. that is your bigoted bias and ignorance. I did not attack BLM, I criticized a group with black in their name that could do more to help black people, and you hate that. you hate that I want black children to get helped because it destroys your stupid idiotic narrative, troll. you were the one stupid enough to call wanting to help black children, racist. what is wrong with you. **** off.

  13. #6208
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    any bias I would have would not matter, Trump literally condemned the racist people involved.. the same proud boys that you want to bring up. his own ****ing words and you desperately need to ignore that to fit your conclusion.

    I did not defend proud boys, you're the one that can not accept that. show me any post where I defended these racists, you wont find it. you know there were people there other than the racist proud boys, you know that right, or do you want to ignore that too. troll. you are sick.

    you are the one delusional, incapable of understanding the difference between criticism and attacking. that is your bigoted bias and ignorance. I did not attack BLM, I criticized a group with black in their name that could do more to help black people, and you hate that. you hate that I want black children to get helped because it destroys your stupid idiotic narrative, troll. you were the one stupid enough to call wanting to help black children, racist. what is wrong with you. **** off.
    As I noted people go based off context of the individual and I was responding to someone using a gaffe from Biden. If we are going to trust people's claims after the fact then be consistent in doing so and nothing pointed out for Biden was racist either then. You don't seem to understand context/consistency in your arguments and should probably read what is actually being said more often.

    So were the people at the proud boys rally chanting "Jews will not replace us" or marching side by side at their rally while they did it good people? If so why wouldn't them going to the rally/supporting it/marching with those chanting also be bad if we acknowledge it's a racist group (running an event where extreme bigotry is chanted at others in community)?

    Attack is a synonym for criticize lol. Speaking of ignorant again, your arguments are so bad faith. You can feel free to keep telling me to **** off or you can just do so yourself. When you respond I am going to call out your racism/bigotry though.

  14. #6209
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,861
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So again no contribution at all just trolling, I am not surprised. I told you exactly where to look you just don't actually care. Why don't you question his use of the term towards me in the same way? I think we all know why and I think there is a reason you haven't gone into those other threads to post about the issue you claim to care about.
    1) I asked for a link you gave zero. Changing word meanings does not help your case at all.
    2) Whataboutism is good now? So confused when the left says one thing is bad, then good, then bad, then good.

    Last time. Post the link that shows SpecialFNK is a racist.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #6210
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    1) I asked for a link you gave zero. Changing word meanings does not help your case at all.
    2) Whataboutism is good now? So confused when the left says one thing is bad, then good, then bad, then good.

    Last time. Post the link that shows SpecialFNK is a racist.
    1. Not everyone is here to meet your demands, if you have an issue with my claims point it out but demanding others do your homework for you is laughable. If you cared I told you exactly where to look and was specific. I have watched Valade link tons of facts for you to ignore elsewhere as well so seems disingenuous at this point from you.

    2. It depends on the point being made as always. If the point is valid then it doesn't really matter if it is saying but what about this valid point. Where did left come in? Is this a team game to you as well?

    Last time, you can address any issues you have or not but stop trolling.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-16-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •